Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. (28863 Views)

Exclusive: See Where Nigeria, Africa’s Richest Men Were Spotted (photos) / Ventures Africa Richest People In Africa! / Tochukwu's Nigeria: Land Of Pigs And Money (inspirational) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by naptu2: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2013
@Good girl do u hv anything aganst me?I may nt be there nw,but am trying all fingers are nt equal. Why won't I be proud of my Countrymen? If dey commit crime nw,any Office i entered they will lebel me as a drug pusher. So why can't I proud of them?I don't need any f.cking license to brag.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by ThaProphet(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2013
Truth! Couldn't have said it any better smiley

Good Girl:

Where is YOUR OWN ACHIEVEMENT? Can you list YOUR OWN SUCCESSES and ACHIEVEMENTS? YOU cannot ride on the coattail of a fellow countryman and claim that YOU are leading Africans. You seriously have no bragging rights when you cannot list anything YOU have done for yourself, your family and your society. You cannot bask in the glory of a very successful individual and imagine that the glory belongs to you too simply because you share a nationality. Dangote has earned his bragging rights, while you my friend have not. Work hard, work smart, attain a certain level of success then you'll have all the license to brag. Until then, keep your mouth shut, watch keenly and observe how successful men/women make their mark in this world without riding on the coattails of other successful men.
Thank-you.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by solomon111(m): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
I wonder why NEST OIL is not emulating dangote in building a refinery or a PTC plant.
All these Nigerian billionaires don't know that charity begins at home.
Re: Africa’s Richest (from Nigeria) Land In Nairobi. by kcbaba0071(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
and i will succeed legitimately, no matter d heat in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BVN: Banks To Deactivate Unregistered Accounts As Deadline Expires Friday / Commercial Banks To Set Naira Rate On Monday Without CBN Intervention / Naira Appreciates To ₦‎1,280/$ At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.