Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,809 members, 7,820,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit (36182 Views)

Woman Walks Unclad In Street Of Nairobi, Bringing Everything To A Standstill / 6 Lions Escape From Nairobi National Park, One Caught (Photo) / Governor Of Nairobi, Kenya Slaps Female Rep After President Jonathan’s Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

I can see that the only English you sabi speak na person..

slowpoke like you.

Woman wrapper

Pu>>sy licker

You are a person.

I asked you:

How did she fight him?

Where did you see a fight, cretin?

Cretin! You are not capable of using your brain?

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by onila(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2013
not surprised

Kenyan women are very tough, rude and their men are also arrogant

thats y they never get along

undecided whenever i hang ard kenyan girls, they remind me of another version of yoruba women, but a lil bit nicer than yoruba girls
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by emmanuel4758(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
i never comment i stil dey laugh in swahil .highanghitbitslap lol make gudluck set a commitee to luk in dis issue cos it wil never go unpunish lol obama tinz jehovah go samah dem
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
onila: not surprised

Kenyan women are very tough, rude and their men are also arrogant

thats y they never get along

undecided whenever i hang ard kenyan girls, they remind me of another version of yoruba women, but a lil bit nicer than yoruba girls

Far more nicer than Yoruba girls.

I have never had any dysfunctional personality problems with Kenyan girls.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by solomon111(m): 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2013
lancdoz: the Governor knows that Nigerian president is around that country where any thief in power can do anything. To me he is just administering his official powers in the Nigerian context. What a moral booster coming from una President to the governor grin grin grin
what's this nonsense you've written?
Damn!!
Moronns everywhere.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
PureOhio:

The only reason I'd even condemn that man's action is because he's a governor. With great power comes great responsibility.

If he was an "ordinary" citizen, I won't really have much to say, coz some women too dey para. She probably did kick him in the balls and you know how painful that shït can be.

The only situation I think a man shouldn't hit a woman is if she's significantly smaller than the man. However, if she's about the same size and weight with the man and she attacks first, why not? It's called self defense.

I've even heard of wives beating their husbands blue and black. Hahaha.

You make sense die.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
kulyie: apparently the evidences against him are more and incriminating.with a good lawyer that will defend the woman in court,he can kiss his political career GOODBYE

Lmao !! grin
Kenyans have ICC suspects as President and Deputy President. If genocide suspects are enjoying their flourishing political careers, you really think a man who snapped and hit a woman is the one that will kiss his career goodbye in the same country?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

You make sense die.

A lady has a right to self expression.
She has right to say what ever she wants, but physically assaulting a man will 90% of the time result to a retaliation by the man.

Respect is reciprocal

You are a person!

Where did you see her physically assaulting the man?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

I asked you:

How did she fight him?

Oh, I forgot to mention that you also like calling everyone cretin.

Funny guy....

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:34pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

Oh, I forgot to mention that you also like calling everyone cretin.

Funny guy....

Answer the gaddam questions, cretinous product of a failed education system:

How did she fight him?

Your education is so poor to the point you can not use your brain. I will batter your brain today. You will be forced to use it and think.
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by smoothlips(m): 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Chanchit:

That means you too can slap someone if she f**k up, while camera is watching..?
grin Badt Guy I know say u go wait make camera comot then you go pound am grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

If it was merely Floyd Mayweather (not even Mike Tyson) that was in your face like that, would you dare slap him?

I see fu*ktard is the only insult you know, but guess what mo*ron, NO I won't slap a professional boxer, because I know I might get hurt, il simply back out. Basic human instinct.

Besides floyd or tyson can stand to my face and scream because the know the can kick my a*s, so when a woman goes screaming to a guy's face, can she beat him? I thought the survival instinct ( something some women seem to lack ) usually comes first? In a confrontation, one person has to acknowledge the other as the superior or be ready to fight and when a woman challenges a man to his face, knowing fully well she is weaker, then she is a fo*l, and so are you for supporting madness.

Women should be calm and benign or be willing to accept such. Aggression is usually met with aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

I asked you:

How did she fight him?

Hear the Governor tell you himself

In a statement to newsrooms, Kidero said he acted out of anger after Shebesh assaulted him around his lower abdomen. “I found the act embarrassing, disgusting and highly disrespectful. Nonetheless, I wish to regard what happened to me that day as a despicable act of aggression on my personal integrity and that of the office of the Governor,”
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by addicted268(f): 1:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
fingard02k: My pastor added me on facebook and i innocently
accepted.
2 Mins later his mssg came in:.
Pastor: how are you?
Me: am fine my daddy.
Pastor: may the building of heavenly favour collapse on
your head
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: may the thunder of Blessing strike you and your
family.
Me: (no reply)
Pastor: are you there?
Me: yes my daddy
Pastor: you should be saying amen to claim the Blesings.
Me: ok,
Pastor:May over speeding trailer of blessings jam/crush
you and your family like a moving train, faster than the
speed of light in Jesus name.
Me: pastor thunder fire you!

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by ideyvexnow: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Answer the gaddam questions, cretinous product of a failed education system:

How did she fight him?

Your education is so poor to the point you can not use your brain. I will batter your brain today. You will be forced to use it and think.

See as you keep on ranting like a Cyber bully.

You think say you can vex.

Maybe you forgot that my name is I dey Vex Now
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre:

I see fu*ktard is the only insult you know, but guess what slowpoke, NO I won't slap a professional boxer, because I know I might get hurt, il simply back out. Basic human instinct.

Besides floyd or tyson can stand to my face and scream because the know the can kick my ass, so when a woman goes screaming to a guy's face, can she beat him? I thought the survival instinct ( something some women seem to lack ) usually comes first? In a confrontation, one person has to acknowledge the other as the superior or be ready to fight and when a woman challenges a man to his face, knowing fully well she is weaker, then she is a fo*l, and so are you for supporting madness.

Women should be calm and benign or be willing to accept such. Aggression is usually met with aggression.

You are a person!

So you would not slap a man that can beat the shyt out of your cunthead but you would slap a women because she can't.

So you know how to control your temper when you know you would be smacked but when you feel you are stronger, you would not control it.

Cretin, that is the grounds to jail your dumb arsse. Sane societies don't let fucktards like you go about beating people simply because you are stronger. This is not year 1284.

ideyvexnow:

Hear the Governor tell you himself

In a statement to newsrooms, Kidero said he acted out of anger after Shebesh assaulted him around his lower abdomen. “I found the act embarrassing, disgusting and highly disrespectful. Nonetheless, I wish to regard what happened to me that day as a despicable act of aggression on my personal integrity and that of the office of the Governor,”

You are a person!

You are too stewpid to spot when a reetard like you is lying?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
*scratches head,looks right left and center and finds out that the coast is clear,immediately he deeps his hand inside his yansh and brings out BIG sheet and throws it on the next space* grin

Any body who posts on the next space has authomatically mash my sheet! :p grin grin grin
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Cutekid54: 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

Far more nicer than Yoruba girls.

I have never had any dysfunctional personality problems with Kenyan girls.

I waz enjoying ur comments untill u decided to show d@ u are also a product of a failed educational system (urcef and onila, whoever d@ is). Yoruba girls diz, Yoruba girls d@ has nt stopped them from progressing now, has it? Stick to d topic and u might jst sound like a REAL educated man cuz ryt now u sounding like an educated Illiterate

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
ideyvexnow:

See as you keep on ranting like a Cyber bully.

You think say you can vex.

Maybe you forgot that my name is I dey Vex Now

Yes, I am going to intellectually bully you for being a person.

That is what I do. This is how I do it.

Today, you will realise you are dumb and your opinion in life does not matter. You need to always shut the fck up and listen to those with a brain.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cutekid54:

I waz enjoying ur comments untill u decided to show d@ u are also a product of a failed educational system (urcef and onila, whoever d@ is). Yoruba girls diz, Yoruba girls d@ has nt stopped them from progressing now, has it? Stick to d topic and u might jst sound like a REAL educated man cuz ryt now u sounding like an educated Illiterate
Ha Ha Ha Ha !!!

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
Cutekid54:

You are a person!

The average Nigerian and Jamaican girls of today are the rudest and most uncouth ediots I can think of.

They are the worst of the worst, where the worst are black women in comparison to other women.

Being rude and undesirable is their evidence of chastity and they label the dysfunctionality with the moronic euphemism of "strong black women". No wonder men of all races avoid them.

I will forever say it and will never regret saying it. I have always said that on NL!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The average Nigerian and Jamaican girls of today are the rudest and most uncouth ediots I can think of.

They are the worst of the worst, where the worst are black women in comparison to other women.

Being rude and undesirable is their evidence of chastity and they label the dysfunctionality with the moronic euphemism of "strong black women". No wonder men of all races avoid them.

I will forever say it and will never regret saying it. I have always said that on NL!
Son,you are wrong......and please stop saying what you don't know anything about. IT KILLS!
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Cutekid54: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

They are the worst of the worst where the worst are black women in comparison to other women.

Ouch, U pained? Tot u were advocating 4 d average black woman, and now u r contradicting urself by saying they are the MOST UNCOUTH idiots u can think of, unfortunately U happen to be the MOST UNCOUTH educated illiterate av ever come across, obviously u r d (in ur own words) "person"

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by 50calibre(m): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

So you would not slap a man that can beat the shyt out of your cunthead but you would slap a women because she can't.

So you know how to control your temper when you know you would be smacked but when you feel you are stronger, you would not control it.

Cretin, that is the grounds to jail your dumb arsse. Sane societies don't let fucktards like you go about beating people simply because you are stronger. This is not year 1284.

You asked me if I would slap not just any man, but floyd mayweather or mike tyson, professional boxers, didn't you? i guess you are too inane to remember.

I won't slap a professional boxer, that would be foolhardy but I would slap you if you stood talking sh*t to my face.

I have common sense, I sense danger and avoid it, every intelligent person does, women should learn to do the same thing. If you don't want to be assaulted by a man, carry yourself with grace, calmness and dignity and no one would lay a finger on you and if anyone does, someone would stand and fight for you.

You are the type that washes pants for women, female lap dog

3 Likes

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
god_of_music: Son,you are wrong......and please stop saying what you don't know anything about. IT KILLS!

That is my observation, mate, in the environments I have lived in.

Cutekid54:
Ouch, U pained? Tot u were advocating 4 d average black woman, and now u r contradicting urself by saying they are the MOST UNCOUTH idiots u can think of, unfortunately U happen to be the MOST UNCOUTH educated illiterate av ever come across, obviously u r d (in ur own words) "person"

You are a dimwit.

That is why you think I am contradicting myself.

I am advocating for social order and fairness, person. Because the actors include a black women does not imply I am "advocating 4 d average black woman", cretinous product of a failed education system.

That is the kind of moronic conclusion you end up with when your teachers cannot read their own certificates.

When education fails you, you never get an opportunity to exercise your brain to be able to comprehend things.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good Girl:

Lmao !! grin
Kenyans have ICC suspects as President and Deputy President. If genocide suspects are enjoying their flourishing political careers, you really think a man who snapped and hit a woman is the one that will kiss his career goodbye in the same country?
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Good Girl:

Lmao !! grin
like i said WITH A GOOD LAWYER all things are possible.even the most vile criminal can be declared INNOCENT with the right lawyer,moves and pressing the right buttons
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by emmanuel4758(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

rubbish frm undisclose hediot

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Youngtekkey(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
someone should help me with a rope a mad man has just emerged no nl,this person guy ur brain needs to be checked,the only thing u know is person and cretin and u boost of being an educated fella shi^t rubbish,u must be the only educated person in ur family ooooo that's why u think u are on top of the world and nobody can be compared to u educationally U ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT I WEEP FOR UR MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Klinee: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
But let consider this oo. Maybe the woman is the cause of the slap. Some women are disrespectful in nature
Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2013
50calibre:

You asked me if I would slap not just any man, but floyd mayweather or mike tyson, professional boxers, didn't you? i guess you are too inane to remember.

I won't slap a professional boxer, that would be foolhardy but I would slap you if you stood talking sh*t to my face.

I have common sense, I sense danger and avoid it, every intelligent person does, women should learn to do the same thing. If you don't want to be assaulted by a man, carry yourself with grace, calmness and dignity and no one would lay a finger on you and if anyone does, someone would stand and fight for you.

You are the type that washes pants for women, female lap dog

You are a person!

First of all, you will not be slapping me if I was the one in front of you. I can guarantee you you will think twice.

Secondly, it is irrelevant whether it is a professional or not. The point is that a cretinous person like you should not be allowed to attack people because you feel you can overpower them. That is not how sane or civil societies work, cretin!

Thirdly, person, saying you should never put your hands on anyone first is not a sign of female lap dog except to a moronic product of a failed education system.

Now have we reached that point?

https://www.nairaland.com/1407845/expatriates-indepth-analysis-corruption-nigeria/10#17679651

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Governor Slaps Female Rep After Jonathan Visit by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
emmanuel4758: rubbish frm undisclose hediot

Youngtekkey: someone should help me with a rope a mad man has just emerged no nl,this person guy ur brain needs to be checked,the only thing u know is person and cretin and u boost of being an educated fella shi^t rubbish,u must be the only educated person in ur family ooooo that's why u think u are on top of the world and nobody can be compared to u educationally U ARE A GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT I WEEP FOR UR MOTHER

Shut up, fucktards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

IDF Kills Asem Abu Rakaba, Hamas Head Of Aerial Array In Airstrike (Photo) / Ukraine Election: Comedian Zelensky 'wins Presidency By Landslide' / Israeli Strike Kills Wissam al-Tawil, Hezbollah Commander In Lebanon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.