Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,793 members, 7,866,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner (13905 Views)

Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release / VIDEO Of The Debate Between APC & PDP Youths On Channels / PDP Youths Host Northern NGOs,Civil Society And Youth Groups In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by shejane: 9:40am On Sep 09, 2013
Wots dis co3 turning in2 biko nu? Nigeria amaka ezigbo obodo oma bt now reverse is d case, God help us
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Mayany(m): 9:41am On Sep 09, 2013
No room 4 PDP in Delta central DPP all the way in Ogboru we trust
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by PStacks(m): 9:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Party of Hooligans.. Mtcheeew.

This is what happens when only vagabonds are in power.

Bipi carried thugs and cultist to Rivers state house of assembly and it went un-punished, Stabbing someone in delta, gooosh mehn! So much for politicking.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by erico2k2(m): 9:53am On Sep 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Primitive region!
you recon? aint that the town that holds one of the surviving glass factories in Nigeria more so a major stake holder in LPG and oil supplies? comments like these are ones that i nstigates teh youths to engage in actions that disrupt petrolume production in the country, mind you the highest cost of petrol is in Lagos state.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2013
moscobabs: So tell me diffrent btw Niger Delta guys and Boko haram proud to be Yoruba guy!!!
And you have to just spread ur ignorance by pouring ur dirty mind on tribalism.Was there a tribe named? or is yoruba now a name of a state? guy go get beta education, that coco farm aint helping obviuosly shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Omen100(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
its sounds like, the commissioner stabbed a youth leader.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by iliasusuleman: 10:06am On Sep 09, 2013
good move for the Niger delta youth.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Happywoman(f): 10:15am On Sep 09, 2013
Did u say his butt was perforated? With stabs?! shocked wink
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by InHim4Him(m): 10:21am On Sep 09, 2013
godello: grin Uduaghan Will be the next victim. grin
Even if he is your father or brother?
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by jessep1(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2013
guass: At the moment, the Urhobo youths are fed-up with the current high level of MARGINALIZATION, ISOLATION, JOBLESSNESS, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, DESPERATION, NEGLIGENCE, DESPONDENCY, DECEIT, UNDERDEVELOPMENT, ABANDONMENT, DISENFRANCHISEMENT,MISREPRESENTATION,WRONG EMPOWERMENT(if any), BETRAYAL, UNEMPLOYMENT,SELFISHNESS, CORRUPTION, LACK OF INTERNAL DEMOCRACY WITHIN PARTIES, STOLEN MANDATE, LOOTING,BRIBERY, DESPAIR AND IDLENESS.

However, resorting to violence is a mistake because as much as i know:

Dialogue is better than Violence;

Peaceful Protest is better than Pandemonium;

Love is better than Hatred &

Peace is better than War.
obiagbon I hail thee!
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by hoochay: 10:24am On Sep 09, 2013
erico2k2:
you recon? aint that the town that holds one of the surviving glass factories in Nigeria more so a major stake holder in LPG and oil supplies? comments like these are ones that i nstigates teh youths to engage in actions that disrupt petrolume production in the country, mind you the highest cost of petrol is in Lagos state.
and so?
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Nempi(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2013
Thank God for the 'timely intervention' of our dear police officers
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Buccinator(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Gwekzy: 10:42am On Sep 09, 2013
Tolexander: Are they sure it is the commissioner that was stabbed or the commissioner stabbed someone cos nigerian news can be twisted..
Bros am 4rm Ughelli n can fully confirm it...
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Rooneyboy(m): 10:43am On Sep 09, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by lekkie073(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2013
Click 'like' if u feel pdp is going down the drain cool
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by meforyou1(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2013
What is a commissioner doing with a ward congress list?
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Rooneyboy(m): 10:49am On Sep 09, 2013
rhema4u: HIP HIP HIP....

(This calls for celebration)

I swear cool cool cool
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Samgreguc(m): 10:52am On Sep 09, 2013
Too bad..... This isn't the way foward.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Samgreguc(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2013
shejane: Wots dis co3 turning in2 biko nu? Nigeria amaka ezigbo obodo oma bt now reverse is d case, God help us
AMEN
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by gab150: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2013
emmysenior: Huh!

And What is it with Nigeria Journalists and the word pandemonium?
MUGU b4 unko no b pandemonium abi u no go sch.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by ayobase(m): 10:55am On Sep 09, 2013
guass: At the moment, the Urhobo youths are fed-up with the current high level of MARGINALIZATION, ISOLATION, JOBLESSNESS, HARDSHIP, POVERTY, DESPERATION, NEGLIGENCE, DESPONDENCY, DECEIT, UNDERDEVELOPMENT, ABANDONMENT, DISENFRANCHISEMENT,MISREPRESENTATION,WRONG EMPOWERMENT(if any), BETRAYAL, UNEMPLOYMENT,SELFISHNESS, CORRUPTION, LACK OF INTERNAL DEMOCRACY WITHIN PARTIES, STOLEN MANDATE, LOOTING,BRIBERY, DESPAIR AND IDLENESS.

With all those stubborn NOUNS u mentioned above, so na peaceful protest fit correct them. U no talk sey make youths of Nigeriia comot with weapons to start killing this anti-progress set of people.

E be like sey ur Papa dey among those wey dey kill Nigeria. I'm so sorry to say. It is like u don't know what mess the youths are in in this Country!

It seems like Nigeria is simply created for these old men only.

If my Papa and Mama dey among those wrecking this Nation, let them be finished!

Its high time youths took over the streets of Nigeria.....pushed to the wall already.

And to remind u, this is not all about an ethnic group!

I'm so so so sorry if I was too mean and harsh!

I'm tired of seeing this same set of people reshuffling offices.....WETIN!

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by collynzo2(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2013

My friend calm down!!
marginalization is the same as isolation, joblessness is the same as idleness, hardship and poverty should be the same, negligence and abandonment is similar, despondency and despair are similar, unemployment and joblessness mean the same thing, looting and bribery should be under corruption. Don't occupy space unnecessarily here please.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2013
moscobabs: So tell me diffrent btw Niger Delta guys and Boko haram proud to be Yoruba guy!!!

less you forget.... OPC and motor park tout makes your tribe

1 Like

Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by erico2k2(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2013
hoochay: and so?
eheh why complain then when the shyte hits the fan near you??
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by christiscomin: 12:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
The PDP are becoimg criminals....MY GOD
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
gab150: MUGU b4 unko no b pandemonium abi u no go sch.

I don't do things with brainless elements who craves for attention...

Pls don't you ever quote my posts/comments ever again.

Pervert!
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by sholasho(m): 12:28pm On Sep 09, 2013

Dialogue is better than Violence sure.
Peaceful Protest is better than Pandemonium
Love is better than Hatred and Peace is better than war.

But if all this has been done before resulting to Violence you never can tell.
When you push someone TOO FAR against the wall, then they will fight back.
I can imagine the plight of the youth.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by ramzy2k(m): 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Youths of Nigerians should rise up and stop falling for the antics of these politicians, Nigeria is one and can never be divided politically, why not rise to our responsibilities as youths of this country to fight this corrupt leaders of ours
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by swezenberg(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2013
erico2k2:
And you have to just spread ur ignorance by pouring ur dirty mind on tribalism.Was there a tribe named? or is yoruba now a name of a state? guy go get beta education, that coco farm aint helping obviuosly shocked shocked shocked

Erico
The guy is not a yoruba guy. It is another tribal bigot that is trying to set up a war here btw yorubas and delta. Yorubas love Delta people die. My wife is even Delta. You should have read btw the lines. He purposedly mentioned he's Yoruba to set up a heated war here. Ignore a goat like him.
Re: PDP Youths Stab Delta Commissioner by Earthwide: 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Primitive region!

they not coward like u people who see your leaders manipulating things and be hailing them babao, tuale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Not The Best Governor –PDP / Court Quashes Charges Against Sylva / You Are Yet To Recover From Electoral Shock— Oyo PDP Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.