Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 (2563 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency / “Jonathan Will Win 2015 Election But Be Cut Short” – Prophet Emmanuel Nwazuo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2013
WHY JONATHAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN 2015

I regret coming from Bayelsa State says Emmanuel, not because Bayelsa is bad as a state, but because the man (Goodluck Jonathan) who gives Nigerians so much pain and an unprecedented failure is from Bayelsa.

It is no longer news that Nigerians are already waiting to cast their vote against President Jonathan in 2015 even in Bayelsa state where the president came from, i.e. if he eventually stand as a candidate at the poll.

I can tell you authoritatively, any party that field Goodluck Jonathan in 2015 will lose woefully, as President Jonathan will be first person in the history of Nigeria to loose with such magnitude of votes despite being a sitting president irrespective of the rigging.
This explains the reason why the ruling people democratic party (PDP) are currently working to ensure Jonathan never contests the 2015 election under their party, as a Goodluck candidature means a bad luck for the party.

You can only rig where you are popular, but as for Goodluck Jonathan, he his only popular within the militants in Niger Delta region and Nigeria don’t want to share the militant votes with him.

If you think I am mistaken, how come only militants speak for Goodluck Jonathan’s return in 2015? Have you seen any sane and reasonable person advocate for the return of Jonathan? Never. Only the militants living in the creek of the Niger delta like Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Edwin Clark and co that have been collecting oil contracts from the federal Government since the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as president.

Of course, they must try to protect their juicy contracts by issuing threat to anyone who tries to prevent them for further enjoying the dividends of their contracts, but trust them; they know what they are doing. As soon as another person promises them a more juicy contracts, all their threats becomes an act in our dear Nollywood movie.

In addition, I read a threat report on the social media some days ago, were some militants in the Niger delta region were threatening secession should Goodluck Jonathan not come back in 2015, but I categorized such threat as a bear parlour threat. What can a militant not say when he his high on ogogoro?

The threat issued by the militants and its source, like the many others before it actually confirms my earlier position that Goodluck Jonathan is only popular among the militants. No wonder, the militants said in their threat message that they will create their own country where Goodluck Jonathan will become their president and commander in chief. But I wonder, which country did they want to create again, the militancy is a country of its own, and the creek they leave is their abode, with Goodluck Jonathan as the commander in chief of the militants. This is not a new thing; because as it stands, we know Jonathan is a double president, the president of Nigeria and the commander in chief of the militants.

Nobody in Nigeria want to be associate with failure, hence, nobody want to associate with the symbol of failure which Jonathan represents in his leadership of Nigeria except the militants who have themselves lost hope in life.

Take it or leave it, no sane Nigerian will ask Jonathan to come back in 2015, no sane Nigerian will ever support him and no sane Nigerian cares weather he contests or not, what every Nigerian cares about at this moment is to get rid of Jonathan .
Generally, If Jonathan excretes without cleaning up from the toilet, he will accuse the opposition for taking the tissue, if he eats without drinking water, he will accuse the opposition for making water unavailable, if he his cited in the militants creek, he will blame the opposition for not creating road to the airport and if he fails to honour the government agreement with ASUU after 4 years of patience, he will accuse ASUU for going on strike.

It is worth to note that, Nigerians don't know who to vote for in 2015 yet, but they very certain and convinced of who not to vote for, and that is Goodluck Jonathan.

What i keep wondering about is, how did Nigerians come to dislike this man who once sang a chorus of i have no shoe to them some years ago within this very short period? Right before my eyes, over 95% of the hard-core Jonathan supporters I know prior to his election in 2011 had suddenly turned to be the most hard-core anti-Jonathan, even beyond people like me who knew from the beginning that this Otuoke man will be a major disaster.

However, Despite Jonathan’s massive and unprecedented failure which is self-evident and glaring beyond any sane and reasonable doubts, we still have some bad eggs, which prefer to hold unto falsehood and failure in the name of loyalty to one's tribe, ethnic group or religion. They try to justify every failure, though it is unjustifiable.

My question is, why has virtually everyone in the 6 geo-political zones of Nigeria understands that president Goodluck Jonathan is the worst thing that could ever happen to any country, except the few Niger delta Militants and some few other individuals that are either benefiting directly from the government or are blinded by ethnicity and religion?
Are these few pro Jonathan’s blind? Can’t they see that Jonathan represents a permanent poverty, permanent unemployment, permanent insecurity, permanent backwardness and as it was said, a permanent cluelessness for Nigeria?
I don't want to believe they are blind to his massive unparalleled and unequal failure in the history of Nigeria, they just decided to follow the blind man until he falls into the pit.
This is a president that gave Nigerians irrespective of their tribe, religion or locations more pain, more death, more hardship, more violation, more corruption, more lawlessness, more embarrassment, more disappointments, more cluelessness, more failure, more shame and most especially, more hopelessness.
I know that to President Goodluck Jonathan and the Niger Delta militants, the 2015 election is a do or die affairs and a matter of life and death, but let me inform them, if they want to die, let them do it gentle, Nigerians will never return this failure called Jonathan in 2015. If they want to live, let us live together in peace, but if they want to die, they will do it alone.
Let them continue to issue war threats and threaten to secede if they like, Nigeria shall get rid of their failure called Jonathan and we shall remain united in peace and unity.
Some months ago while having a chat online, A friend of mine who happens to be from Bayelsa state said to me, i regret coming from Bayelsa State, not because Bayelsa is bad as a state, but because the man (Goodluck Jonathan) who give Nigerians so much pain and an unprecedented failure is from Bayelsa.
I feel the pain of this gentleman because he spoke the mind of many young intelligent Bayelsans who understand the consequences of this bad precedent. Every reasonable Ijaw person should be concerned, because Jonathan is gradually destroying the future of the Ijaw by displaying the character of a betrayer and showing that the best the Ijaw can provide as a Nigerian leader is a disaster of the first order.
ENOUGH OF THIS CLUELESSNESS, NIGERIA MUST CHANGE.

Good morning this morning.

11 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 12:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
smiley
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by castrogee(m): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2013
Your analysis is awfully wrong and you are a perfect example of an impostor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by danderson(f): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2013
Poster go and hang yourself. Jonathan have my vote and that of all christians

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by aljharem(m): 1:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
Let the best candidate win. 2015 is a show down between democracy and terrorism of militants.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
the hopeless young man defending the failed president..I have no shoe must go come 2015
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
danderson: Poster go and hang yourself. Jonathan have my vote and that of all christians
Here we go again!!! I am a xtian and would vote a competent candidate. Jonathan's performance is abysmal. I'l even vote anybody regardless of religion,tribe,ethnicity and other sentiment so long he has a track record of exceptional performance. Else,i will stay away from voting.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Valentinooo: 3:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
I'm a very good supporter of jonathan before now, after seeing him rule to this moment, i changed my mind immediately. Though i don't know who to vote for for now but it's obvious and certain jonathan CAN NEVER have my vote.. Once bitten twice shy
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by AdmYamamoto: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
It is not only militants that are supporting him, add the people by the Niger side who are hoping to have the presidency dropped on their laps. They support a man who will ensure the country remains in a chaotic state, no net development or progress so far as he gives them a few crumbs from his corrupt table and a few ministerial slots. They forget that ONE day, Jonathan will be out by being voted our or in any other way. Since they have now schemed themselves into a compromised position with the Northerners and SWesterners, how will they live with their shadows without shouting marginalization for another 100 years! It will be so interesting when the people you unfairly call "Aboki cows" in the North or "Yoruba" in the SW or some other minority you deride win the presidency. I ONLY WANT a TOP PERFORMER, really as president and CARE LESS whether he is from the North, MB or SW. While abusing others, you forget that you are the ajokuta mamumi, olori pelebe alakukos of Nigeria! 2015 will be interesting indeed! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
VALENTINO, many pro-gej did like you did
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by KwoiZabo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2013
castrogee: Your analysis is awfully wrong and you are a perfect example of an impostor.
i liked your comment before reading the post.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2013
It seems a hopeless person is defending the failed president who made him hopeless..
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by kingbang: 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2013
KwoiZabo: i liked your comment before reading the post.

Same here! grin grin grin
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Fkforyou(m): 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2013
I have said it several times,instead of us to keenly observing d politics of dis country,many people (even though 2015 is 2yrs from now) are busy takin sides base on religion and ethnicity,as for me I knw I won't vote for Bros Jay but I would certainly vote 4 the right person come 2015 base on his previous performance.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 6:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
many are thinking the same
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by pcnwamadi(m): 7:26pm On Sep 09, 2013
so who is d better candidate for the seat? is it buhari, or is it atiku, or is it tambuwal, abi na el rufai, or is it rochas okorocha, or is it amaechi? pls just give me one better candidate and i will vote for dat person.. Let any of dis people i mentioned above just become President, u will see pure definition of "Corruption and Dictatorship".. are u people leaners?

2 Likes

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Kingspin(m): 7:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Losers talk to much. e-goliath.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2013
win or loose Jonathan will be President in 2015

his current tenure ends in April 2015
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Who is the right candidate? Jer 10:23.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by omonnakoda: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
I agree that Jonathan is a failure but he is not worse than others.
I do not agree with power must return to north agenda though.
Let us see the othe candidates before we talk.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by addictiv(m): 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
[size=14pt]GEJ is losing the affection of the masses on a daily bases.[/size]
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2013
Read the post again
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
@ the OP

What kind of Sadistic inordinate Wishful Fantasy is this?

Why must you spread so much lies? all your attempts are so Lame.

Have the fear of God in you, He alone can make your desires come true.

At this rate your desires are evil.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by tayooluwole: 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
GEJ...will rule beyond 2015 at our own peril... GEJ must go
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Abbey2sam(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2013
Why are you telling us?
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 10:11am On Sep 10, 2013
?
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by AkinDavid2: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2013
angry angry
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by AkinDavid2: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2013
bilms: WHY JONATHAN WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT IN 2015

If you think I am mistaken, how come only militants speak for Goodluck Jonathan’s return in 2015? Have you seen any sane and reasonable person advocate for the return of Jonathan? Never. Only the militants living in the creek of the Niger delta like Asari Dokubo, Tompolo, Edwin Clark and co that have been collecting oil contracts from the federal Government since the emergence of Goodluck Jonathan as president.
Well Sincere9gerian, Billionaire and the 40laptops guy does. And if you too enjoy good contracts in his tenure am sure you will grin

bilms:
In addition, I read a threat report on the social media some days ago, were some militants in the Niger delta region were threatening secession should Goodluck Jonathan not come back in 2015, but I categorized such threat as a bear parlour threat. What can a militant not say when he his high on ogogoro?

I will advise you to take heed cos the highest secrets are revealed in beer parlours.

bilms:
Take it or leave it, no sane Nigerian will ask Jonathan to come back in 2015, no sane Nigerian will ever support him and no sane Nigerian cares weather he contests or not, what every Nigerian cares about at this moment is to get rid of Jonathan .
Generally, If Jonathan excretes without cleaning up from the toilet, he will accuse the opposition for taking the tissue, if he eats without drinking water, he will accuse the opposition for making water unavailable, if he his cited in the militants creek, he will blame the opposition for not creating road to the airport and if he fails to honour the government agreement with ASUU after 4 years of patience, he will accuse ASUU for going on strike.

Wait till then, when we get to the rivers of 2015 we will decide.

bilms:
Some months ago while having a chat online, A friend of mine who happens to be from Bayelsa state said to me, i regret coming from Bayelsa State, not because Bayelsa is bad as a state, but because the man (Goodluck Jonathan) who give Nigerians so much pain and an unprecedented failure is from Bayelsa.

He his entitled to his view.
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
lol..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by DerideGull(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
@OP

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, the president of Nigeria, is not a failure or despot. Nigerians, especially those moronic dingbats, who sworn to make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ wins and also the inherent tribal bigots who saw no good from a person not hailing from SW, NW or NE of Nigeria as president. It is even unfortunate that the bigoted cabals do not care about the farm hands, the minority ethnic groups in southern Nigeria, which rendered quantifiable assistance during the civil war that has enabled the bigoted goons to form skewed sense of endowment in leadership of a jungle called Nigeria.

There is nobody in APC who is more qualified or suited to govern Nigeria than GEJ period. The assumed fellow from Bayelsa State should have his\her priority straight. If the chap thinks GEJ will turn Yenegoa into Lagos or Abuja, he\she is a bigger fool than I thought. Most of the things in Nigeria are fraudulent and stood up for such purpose including the creation of certain states.

1 Like

Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by bilms(m): 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
lol...dream
Re: Why Jonathan Will Never Be President In 2015 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 11, 2013
Check my posts during the and immediately after the 2011 elections..

I was supporting Jonathan because I thought he understood that Nigerians and not big wigs put him there. Nigerians in the West were on the streets demanding that Jonathan be given his constitutional role in the country. But what do we get?

GEJ totally turned his back on us and started feeding cronies. He became a tribal jingoist and an ethnic warrior. Where were the Igbos when GEJ wasn't given the acting president role in 2010? They all didn't support him and were saying "Jonathan's presidency will affect our turn in the east"

Even Ojukwu the Igbo warlord supported IBB. What do we get? The same failures OBJ used to further impoverish Nigerians were brought back by GEJ and then GEJ called IBB his mentor. We were all disappointed.

Ijaws are coming off as back stabbers. Who was championing the Niger Delta dream on an intellectual level all over global media houses? Is Soyinka from Abonema?

Who helped the barking bulldog from the pit Obasanjo put him in? Yeah the Yoruba lawyer that bargained for his freedom is now a parasite.

Nigerians used to believe in GEJ because we put him there 100%. but what happened? GEJ march our eyes like say na sand.. He pour sand sand for our gari come increase fuel price. He no do any light him come dey use propaganda promote himself. He send e-rioters like beaf to come disturb Nigerians with lies. if you lie online, the truth will always be on the streets and 100% of nigerians are on the streets because everyone online is also on the streets.

Jonathan has failed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Threatens To Commit Suicide If Goodluck Jonathan Wins 2015 / Igbo Traders Suppliers Of Arms To Boko Haram / Pics:The Grammatical Errors Made By Patience Jonathan At A PDP Rally In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.