Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. (5765 Views)

How Can I Recognize A False Teacher / False Prophet? / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Jesus Prophesied and Warned: Paul is False Prophet/Messiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 6:02am On Sep 12, 2013
Lol.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Joythah(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's for you to show us where he attended his higher education studies. Until you do, he remains an illiterate who doesn't know anything about botany that he was talking about.
i expected you to admit you were wrong but like all satanists you are simply not man enough
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Troll: I didn't make the statement. Your omniscient god did. This is not whether its scientifically accurate or not. An omniscient should know all things. . . Now, lets look at your dribbling. . ..

The sad thing is your inability to comprehend things through sheer ignorance..Now i will expose your falsehood.

Mr Troll: blah blah blah. I know what a parable is and what a figure of speech is...

O you do, so why display high level of ignorance.

Mr Troll: yawn. I know.

Thank goodness ***covers nose***

Mr Troll: your dubiousness has started. Jesus never mentioned or insinuated that he was limiting the smallness of the seed to only garden plants. You inserted this notion as cover up. Typical of christian apologists..

Now you have shot yourself once again in the foot so let me expose not only your ignorance but you inability to read fully and comprehend.

Matthew 13:31-32 NIV

He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

Also in KJV translation,

31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field
32 which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

This shows that the mustard seed Jesus was talking about was the smallest of all garden seed(herbs) that eventually turns up to be the greatest of all herbs, which is a fact!!! (note: Orchids although are very small too are thus not herbs and do not grow large enough to have branches that would support bird nests)..Therefore the mustard seed is the smallest seed(herbs) the people he preached to would know of as pertaining to growing in their local gardens, of being an herb, and being large enough to support birds.

I have warned you that by the grace of God i will show the whole whole how ignorant you are, but you assisted in showing that you also lack the capacity to understand the bible passage.

Mr Troll: see my reply in post 2 dubious liar!

I have proved you not only to be the ignorant liar, but the one that finds it difficult to read and comprehend.

Mr Troll: it is NOT a tree. Simple. Your omniscient god should know the difference between a tree and a shrub na, abi? You are a poor apologist.

It grows large enough to be a tree compared to other garden herbs to the extent that it has the ability of birds to come and nest in the branches

Mr Troll: hehehehe. Pathetic..

LoL..come and see someone that cant prove me wrong saying pathetic.

Mr Troll: blah blah blah. . . Nice try liar. Maybe its good enough for your gullible folks but you can't twist the truth indefinitely.

Hahahaa...twisting the truth?..i have giving you the truth with enough facts from the bible, common reasoning/logic and science, but you on the other hand cant even prove me wrong..You are gullible to you own falsehood.

Mr Troll: this only shows how ignorant your omniscient god is and how shameless a liar you are. As for spiritual blindness, save that for your sheeple. It only works for then mentally retarded religious folks.

I have shown everyone by Gods grace that you are a highly ignorant liar who manages to read a verse but cant comprehend it..i have given everyone here enough facts to show that you and @Alfa are highly ignorant..Never mock God for he will continue to show me true ways to totally debase you and your devilish lies.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2013
dalaman:

This reply really shows that man is God and people will say anything to rationalize their deeply held beliefs even if it means telling lies all of the time.

If you are God, then this shows that you, Troll and Alfa are ignorant ones...SHow me how all i posted is a lie atleast i have proved you people wrong.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It's for you to show us where he attended his higher education studies. Until you do, he remains an illiterate who doesn't know anything about botany that he was talking about.

The pitiful thing is that you you think Jesus has to go to school before he can be wise..although it was not stated that he went to a university like you want him to, but due to your misguided understanding you cant find out the truth that Jesus wisdom is divine.

we forget that Jesus whom you are accusing of illiteratacy taught highly knowledge men and they marvelled.

Luke 2:46-47

46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.

47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

So if Jesus is an illiterate, and you are not, how come highly knowledge men even doctors were astonished at his understanding and answers.

Also,

Mark 6:2

2. And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

Once again, everybody including highly knowledged men were marvelling at the wisdom of Jesus even though he didnt go to a school like them..

So i ask, how can an illiterate man teach knowledgeable men to the extent that they marvelled at his words...If you are more knowledgeable than jesus since you went to school, please apply to Harvard and lets see if you application will even get delivered talkless of being viewed.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2013
joel lala:

The pitiful thing is that you you think Jesus has to go to school before he can be wise..although it was not stated that he went to a university like you want him to, but due to your misguided understanding you cant find out the truth that Jesus wisdom is divine.

we forget that Jesus whom you are accusing of illiteratacy taught highly knowledge men and they marvelled.

Luke 2:46-47

46 And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions.

47 And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers.

So if Jesus is an illiterate, and you are not, how come highly knowledge men even doctors were astonished at his understanding and answers.

Also,

Mark 6:2

2. And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?

Once again, everybody including highly knowledged men were marvelling at the wisdom of Jesus even though he didnt go to a school like them..

So i ask, how can an illiterate man teach knowledgeable men to the extent that they marvelled at his words...If you are more knowledgeable than jesus since you went to school, please apply to Harvard and lets see if you application will even get delivered talkless of being viewed.

Good. So now you admit your Jesus didn't go to school. Great. Small small your eyes are opening.

What did he teach that were astonishing? Remember he has been living in the temple since childhood so has heard other priests speak. He was just repeating, like a parrot, what he heard. If he was really the all knowing, he would have corrected those that said that mustard grows into a tree. Instead he parroted them and shot himself in the foot.

He was an illiterate. He couldn't read nor write. When they brought his ashawo friend, Miss Magdalene to him, what did he do? He started doodlling on the floor! ON THE FLOOR! An educated man doodling on the floor?!

I can see that you are beginning to get hurt by the realisation of who have been brainwashed to worship since childhood. Don't worry, the hurt won't last as you come to realise more and more truths.

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Good. So now you admit your Jesus didn't go to school. Great. Small small your eyes are opening.

What did he teach that were astonishing? Remember he has been living in the temple since childhood so has heard other priests speak. He was just repeating, like a parrot, what he heard. If he was really the all knowing, he would have corrected those that said that mustard grows into a tree. Instead he parroted them and shot himself in the foot.

He was an illiterate. He couldn't read nor write. When they brought his ashawo friend, Miss Magdalene to him, what did he do? He started doodlling on the floor! ON THE FLOOR! An educated man doodling on the floor?!

I can see that you are beginning to get hurt by the realisation of who have been brainwashed to worship since childhood. Don't worry, the hurt won't last as you come to realise more and more truths.

Hohoho..I admit that Jesus didnt go to the university that you wanted him to go to because there was no need since he had the wisdom needed..Also, please i backed my saying with quotations from the bible, so back your own with quotations from the bible..then to the bolded, this is sad.. i made a reference to were even doctors and other knowledgeable men were astonished at what he preached.

If you have prove that he was repeating what other priest said from the bible pls show us..and by the way so many people learned frm the temple but the knowlegeable were more amazed by jesus teachings..pls when countering my saying always provide reference in the bible and not just mere sayings because it makes you sound weak in proving me wrong.

to the second bolded, you actually made me weak in the knees here with your display of ignorancecheesy..so you expected him to go and buy paper and biro/pen and quickly run back to show the people that were about to stone the adulterous woman..guy reason!! that was acient times..biro wasnt sold or distributed freely then.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 3:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
joel lala:

The sad thing is your inability to comprehend things through sheer ignorance..Now i will expose your falsehood.
O you do, so why display high level of ignorance.

Thank goodness ***covers nose***
undecided really?

Now you have shot yourself once again in the foot so let me expose not only your ignorance but you inability to read fully and comprehend.

Matthew 13:31-32 NIV

He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

Also in KJV translation,

31 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field
32 which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.
hahahaha. so now we are into the different translations abi?
lets look at the NKJV then.
NKJV: 31 Another parable put he forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field,
32 "which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches
you see that? just with little changes and the stress at different places, the meaning of a sentence can change profoundly. considering the fact that the KJV is not a reliable version since it contains in some places, portions which were not in the original manuscript, I'm inclined to go with new and revised version which incidentally contains less of those additions and tries to give the translations in their proper form based on the original manuscripts.

now can you see that in fact Jesus was talking about ALL seeds? can you also see that he also said it BECOMES a tree? does mustard become a tree my good Joel Liar?

This shows that the mustard seed Jesus was talking about was the smallest of all garden seed(herbs) that eventually turns up to be the greatest of all herbs, which is a fact!!! (note: Orchids although are very small too are thus not herbs and do not grow large enough to have branches that would support bird nests)..Therefore the mustard seed is the smallest seed(herbs) the people he preached to would know of as pertaining to growing in their local gardens, of being an herb, and being large enough to support birds
this shows that you only went for those versions which supported your sophistry and shameless lying. dohohohohoho grin

I have warned you that by the grace of God i will show the whole whole how ignorant you are, but you assisted in showing that you also lack the capacity to understand the bible passage.

I have proved you not only to be the ignorant liar, but the one that finds it difficult to read and comprehend.
hehehehe. au contraire, i have shown you to be a poor apologist. tongue

It grows large enough to be a tree compared to other garden herbs to the extent that it has the ability of birds to come and nest in the branches
i de laff...

LoL..come and see someone that cant prove me wrong saying pathetic.

Hahahaa...twisting the truth?..i have giving you the truth with enough facts from the bible, common reasoning/logic and science, but you on the other hand cant even prove me wrong..You are gullible to you own falsehood.
what you have shown here is zero reasoning and a lot of copy and paste. do you think i don't know that you copied your reply from answersingenesis.org? you want to pass off copy and paste as your own reasoning? hehehehe Joel Liar!

listen man, that parable was talking about how the smallest seed can become a big tree but incidentally, the mustard is NOT the smallest seed and it does NOT grow into a tree. quit the shameless lying Joel Liar, it does not become you.

I have shown everyone by Gods grace that you are a highly ignorant liar who manages to read a verse but cant comprehend it..i have given everyone here enough facts to show that you and @Alfa are highly ignorant..Never mock God for he will continue to show me true ways to totally debase you and your devilish lies.
oya run to answersingenesis.org again. i'm waiting...grin
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided really?

you see that? just with little changes and the stress at different places, the meaning of a sentence can change profoundly. considering the fact that the KJV is not a reliable version since it contains in some places, portions which were not in the original manuscript, I'm inclined to go with new and revised version which incidentally contains less of those additions and tries to give the translations in their proper form based on the original manuscripts.

now can you see that in fact Jesus was talking about ALL seeds? can you also see that he also said it BECOMES a tree? does mustard become a tree my good Joel Liar?

this shows that you only went for those versions which supported your sophistry and shameless lying. dohohohohoho grin

i de laff...

what you have shown here is zero reasoning and a lot of copy and paste. do you think i don't know that you copied your reply from answersingenesis.org? you want to pass off copy and paste as your own reasoning? hehehehe Joel Liar!

listen man, that parable was talking about how the smallest seed can become a big tree but incidentally, the mustard is NOT the smallest seed and it does NOT grow into a tree. quit the shameless lying Joel Liar, it does not become you.

LoLz...i dont think i have heard of that website before...BTW do you think i dont knw that the controversies about the mustard seed have been raised long ago on different websites..you want to now pretend that u an ignorant troll or alfa thought about it..definately ur reprobate low mindset cant...mr man, u guys simply visit various atheist websites on net and copy and paste here..anytime u copy and paste from ur own atheist website i will be here to debase u as usual and expose u as an ignorant Liar that u are...now u said that jesus never mentioned anything about garden plant and i have proved u wrong...so mr Troll not only a trolling ignorant liar but one that finds it difficult
to read and understand a passage...abeg run to your various atheist website and read up another thing, i will be waiting for you as usual..hehehe
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Troll: undecided really?

i de laff...

LoLz...i dont think i have heard of that website before...BTW do you think i dont knw that the controversies about the mustard seed have been raised long ago on different websites..you want to now pretend that u an ignorant troll or alfa thought about it..definately ur reprobate low mindset cant...mr man, u guys simply visit various atheist websites on net and copy and paste here..anytime u copy and paste from ur own atheist website i will be here to debase u as usual and expose u as an ignorant Liar that u are...now u said that jesus never mentioned anything about garden plant and i have proved u wrong...so mr Troll not only a trolling ignorant liar but one that finds it difficult
to read and understand a passage...abeg run to your various atheist website and read up another thing, i will be waiting for you as usual..hehehe
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Rilwayne001: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
Laffin oUt Loud.....4gv me oH Lord!!
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by texanomaly(f): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: THE BOOK OF SATAN
II: 10

10.Whenever, therefore, a lie has built unto itself a throne, let it be assailed
without pity and without regret, for under the domination of an
inconvenient falsehood, no one can prosper.
Who wrote this book? I'm just curious.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 7:33pm On Sep 12, 2013
joel lala:

hahahahaha.

See this liar exposed...

Skeptics claim that Jesus was wrong in saying that the mustard seed was the least of all the seeds, or that He was accommodating the knowledge of His listeners. The late Professor of New Testament Language and Literature W. Harold Mare covered this topic more than adequately when he responded to the critics in a paper published in the Grace Theological Journal (which was published by Grace Theological Seminary from 1960–1991):
Jesus’ statement in Matthew 13:32 about the size of the mustard seed need not, and has no reason to, be interpreted as contradictory to scientific evidence for the following reasons.
[b]In the first place, although, the orchid seed may be the smallest, or one of the smallest plant seeds, and thus smaller than the mustard seed, it is not necessary to consider Jesus’ statement in Matthew 13:32 as containing scientific error since the class of seeds with which the mustard seed is associated is the garden herb group (lachana) which may possibly be interpreted as being the “all the seeds” category to which reference is made in the earlier part of the statement, “all” there being limited to the specific group (lachana) under consideration in the total context of the verse. Since the mustard seed probably was cultivated in Palestine in ancient times, for its oil, it may be argued that Jesus, when speaking of this type of seed, was talking about it in a comparison with all those seeds which were planted by farmers for food. Since panton is used with the lachana group in the parallel passage in Mark 4:31, it may be further argued that the panton ton spermaton group in both Matthew 13:32 and Mark 4:31 is intended to mean only the lachana species, the “all the garden herb” group. In this limited context of garden herbs then, Jesus speaks of the mustard seed as extremely small.
With “all the seeds” being understood as limited in this way by the context, the minute orchid seed need not be considered as being included by Jesus in His statement. It is to be observed that if Jesus had said, “The mustard seed is smaller than the orchid seed,” He would have seemed to have spoken erroneously; but this He did not say.
Secondly, that the expression comparing smallness with the size of mustard seed was a common Jewish saying argues for the fact that scientific literalness and preciseness need not be pressed upon it, it being able to be understood then, as men certainly understand it now, as a general and popular expression of smallness.
However, it is to be realized that Jesus, in using the common Jewish proverbial expression of the mustard seed as a figure of smallness, did so only because the proverbial expression so used was a true and accurate statement, including those implications involving scientific data regarding the mustard seed, both as to its very smallness as a seed and to its moderate largeness when grown.[/b]
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2008/11/10/contradictions-seeds-of-dissent

Now compare this to this your response:
Joel Liar: [b]In the first place, although, the orchid seed may be the smallest, or one of the smallest plant seeds, and thus smaller than the mustard seed, it is not necessary to consider Jesus’ statement in Matthew 13:32 as containing scientific error since the class of seeds with which the mustard seed is associated is the garden herb group (lachana) which may possibly be interpreted as being the “all the seeds” category to which reference is made in the earlier part of the statement, “all” there being limited to the specific group (lachana) under consideration in the total context of the verse. Since the mustard seed probably was cultivated in Palestine in ancient times, for its oil, it may be argued that Jesus, when speaking of this type of seed, was talking about it in a comparison with all those seeds which were planted by farmers for food. Since panton is used with the lachana group in the parallel passage in Mark 4:31, it may be further argued that the panton ton spermaton group in both Matthew 13:32 and Mark 4:31 is intended to mean only the lachana species, the “all the garden herb” group. In this limited context of garden herbs then, Jesus speaks of the mustard seed as extremely small.

With “all the seeds” being understood as limited in this way by the context, the minute orchid seed need not be considered as being included by Jesus in His statement. It is to be observed that if Jesus had said, “The mustard seed is smaller than the orchid seed,” He would have seemed to have spoken erroneously; but this He did not say (how wise).

However, it is to be realized that Jesus, in using the common Jewish proverbial expression of the mustard seed as a figure of smallness, did so only because the proverbial expression so used was a true and accurate statement, including those implications involving scientific data regarding the mustard seed, both as to its very smallness as a seed and to its moderate largeness when grown.[/b]
https://www.nairaland.com/1432029/illiterate-jesus-exposed-false-prophet/1#18020263

Can it be a coincidence that the wordings used are an exact match? Joel Liar exposed!!!

See man, I know your type. You guys lack original thought and always run to christian apologist sites to copy and paste. And to further show your dubiousness, you couldn't even ackknowledge the source. Shame on you tongue

7 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 12, 2013
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Mr Troll: hahahahaha.

See this liar exposed...

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2008/11/10/contradictions-seeds-of-dissent

https://www.nairaland.com/1432029/illiterate-jesus-exposed-false-prophet/1#18020263

Can it be a coincidence that the wordings used are an exact match? Joel Liar exposed!!!

See man, I know your type. You guys lack original thought and always run to christian apologist sites to copy and paste. And to further show your dubiousness, you couldn't even ackknowledge the source. Shame on you tongue

hahahahaha....i cant stop laughing..i actually thought you wanted to even quote me in the areas were you were debased..BTW everybody viewing this whole discussion knows that the scientific research evidence i provided was not carried out by me..so if you believed initially that i did that research then you are grossly ignorant..also i didnt bother to look at the website since rather i must have been more focused in giving alfa n answer using science since that was the initial scope..
Now, that you are accussing me of copying the science explanation, did you or alfa think of this issue on the mustard seed before or you came across it on an atheist website? Infact most of you nl athiest contraditions topics towards the bible are actually gotten frm www.evilbible.com and how many of you acknowledged the source.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
texanomaly:
Who wrote this book? I'm just curious.

Lavey
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
joel lala:

hahahahaha....i cant stop laughing..i actually thought you wanted to even quote me in the areas were you were debased..BTW everybody viewing this whole discussion knows that the scientific research evidence i provided was not carried out by me..so if you believed initially that i did that research then you are grossly ignorant..also i didnt bother to look at the website since rather i must have been more focused in giving alfa n answer using science since that was the initial scope..
Now, that you are accussing me of copying the science explanation, did you or alfa think of this issue on the mustard seed before or you came across it on an atheist website? Infact most of you nl athiest contraditions topics towards the bible are actually gotten frm www.evilbible.com and how many of you acknowledged the source.

It doesn't matter where it comes from, what matters is the substance. That said, I do not do copy and paste. I read books and apply my mind. Try it.

Coming to your defense of the illiteracy of jesus, he said all plants. But even if he said only garden herbs or plants, he would still be wrong as the mustard is neither the smallest of garden plants nor the largest. There are many bigger plants. The olive plant for example grow 3, 4 times bigger.

Open your eyes and stop defending illiteracy.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 11:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
joel lala:

lol. You said you've never heard of that site but I just exposed your word for word copyying without acknowledging the reference. That makes you a thief, plagiarist and liar.

Can you post one sentence I've made in this forum that can traced to that site you just accused me of? Liar!

You have no substance and you didn't debase() Me in any way. You virtually ignored my last post where I exposed your sophistry and cherry picking and all you did was ignore it and started attacking strawmen. I de laff!!!

Shameless liar! Hehehehehehe tongue
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by texanomaly(f): 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Lavey

LaVeyan Satanism, often referred to simply as Satanism among most adherents, is a tradition in Satanism founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, epicureanism and "eye for an eye" morality, drawing influences from the rituals and ceremonies of occultist Aleister Crowley and the philosophies of Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand. Employing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion and philosophy, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity and Wicca for their perceived denial of life, and, as in Christianity, emphasis on abstinence and unnecessary guilt. Unlike Theistic Satanism, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve the literal worship of any being other than the self, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by man over the course of time. Anton LaVey established Satanism's first and largest religious organization, the Church of Satan, in 1966, and codified Satanic beliefs and practices in The Satanic Bible in 1969. The Church of Satan states that there are a number of Satanists around the world, including both members and non-members. It often rejects the legitimacy of any other organizations of Satanists, dubbing them reverse-Christians, pseudo-Satanists or Devil worshipers.
Wikipedia

Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand had some very self-centered and self serving ideas. Interesting that LaVey chose their philosophies. Aleister Crowley was the founder of a pagan religion based on certain Egyptian gods. Interesting stuff, but none were Devil worshipers. LaVey seems to have been a spoiled rich kid, who grew up and was determined to be defiant and dissolute in a very religious climate.

Just an observation.
Tex
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2013
Hehehe..i am loving this
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 13, 2013
Mr Troll: lol. You said you've never heard of that site but I just exposed your word for word copyying without acknowledging the reference. That makes you a thief, plagiarist and liar.

Can you post one sentence I've made in this forum that can traced to that site you just accused me of? Liar!

You have no substance and you didn't debase() Me in any way. You virtually ignored my last post where I exposed your sophistry and cherry picking and all you did was ignore it and started attacking strawmen. I de laff!!!

Shameless liar! Hehehehehehe tongue

hohoho..so u are trying to use the part of the science explanation i gave to hide ur decietful lies..it wont work..and i will proof to everyone here that you guys are all guilty of this same accusations by posting all every atheistic topics, proofs and comments for all to see where they get their topics without acknowleging the owner then...u want to use one oversight to claim that u are right..lolz i am going to enjoy this..BTW eventhough it the science evidence was word for word i still proved u wrong and u are yet to prove otherwise.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

It doesn't matter where it comes from, what matters is the substance. That said, I do not do copy and paste. I read books and apply my mind. Try it.

Coming to your defense of the illiteracy of jesus, he said all plants. But even if he said only garden herbs or plants, he would still be wrong as the mustard is neither the smallest of garden plants nor the largest. There are many bigger plants. The olive plant for example grow 3, 4 times bigger.

Open your eyes and stop defending illiteracy.

you should open your eyes...does the olive plant become the largest herb?
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:05am On Sep 13, 2013
texanomaly:

LaVeyan Satanism, often referred to simply as Satanism among most adherents, is a tradition in Satanism founded in 1966 by Anton LaVey. Its teachings are based on individualism, epicureanism and "eye for an eye" morality, drawing influences from the rituals and ceremonies of occultist Aleister Crowley and the philosophies of Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand. Employing Crowley's terminology, its adherents define Satanism as a "Left-Hand Path" religion and philosophy, rejecting traditional "Right-Hand Path" religions such as Christianity and Wicca for their perceived denial of life, and, as in Christianity, emphasis on abstinence and unnecessary guilt. Unlike Theistic Satanism, LaVeyan Satanism does not involve the literal worship of any being other than the self, but rather uses "Satan" as a symbol of carnality and earthly values, of man's inherent nature, and of a cosmos which Satanists perceive to be permeated and motivated by a force that has been given many names by man over the course of time. Anton LaVey established Satanism's first and largest religious organization, the Church of Satan, in 1966, and codified Satanic beliefs and practices in The Satanic Bible in 1969. The Church of Satan states that there are a number of Satanists around the world, including both members and non-members. It often rejects the legitimacy of any other organizations of Satanists, dubbing them reverse-Christians, pseudo-Satanists or Devil worshipers.
Wikipedia

Friedrich Nietzsche and Ayn Rand had some very self-centered and self serving ideas. Interesting that LaVey chose their philosophies. Aleister Crowley was the founder of a pagan religion based on certain Egyptian gods. Interesting stuff, but none were Devil worshipers. LaVey seems to have been a spoiled rich kid, who grew up and was determined to be defiant and dissolute in a very religious climate.

Just an observation.
Tex

So?

What's your point?
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by texanomaly(f): 6:19am On Sep 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

So?

What's your point?
No point...as I said, just an observation. Interesting reading though.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
texanomaly:
No point...as I said, just an observation. Interesting reading though.

So you just copied and pasted another person's personal views in oeder to not make a point? Are you a christian par hasard?
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2013
joel lala:

you should open your eyes...does the olive plant become the largest herb?

No. It's an example of a plant bigger than the mustard plant.
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by wiegraf: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2013
Mr Troll: hahahahaha.

See this liar exposed...

Actually, there's potentially good reason for this. There's the theorem which features the monkey and a keyboard, and that given enough time (projected as zillions upon zillions of years), it will eventually produce Hamlet word for word. That could explain why the texts are almost iden.....

...wait. What were you saying about italo?

2 Likes

Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2013
grin grin

That's cold...
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2013
@wiegraf,
Hehehehehehehe. Sorry. I take it back. I'm gonna go apologise to Italo. grin
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by MrTroll(m): 8:27am On Sep 13, 2013
joel lala:

hohoho..so u are trying to use the part of the science explanation i gave to hide ur decietful lies..it wont work..and i will proof to everyone here that you guys are all guilty of this same accusations by posting all every atheistic topics, proofs and comments for all to see where they get their topics without acknowleging the owner then...u want to use one oversight to claim that u are right..lolz i am going to enjoy this..BTW eventhough it the science evidence was word for word i still proved u wrong and u are yet to prove otherwise.
What are you talking about? Have you noticed that since you started typing from your own brain you've been making less and less sense?

I did not claim I was right, I actually showed you how I was right.

And pls, by all means prove how I've copied and pasted from ANY atheist website. Liar!!!
Re: Illiterate Jesus Exposed As A False Prophet And Liar. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Mr Troll: What are you talking about? Have you noticed that since you started typing from your own brain you've been making less and less sense?

I did not claim I was right, I actually showed you how I was right.

And pls, by all means prove how I've copied and pasted from ANY atheist website. Liar!!!

cheesy grin..I will have to admit that you have used the error i made for not posting the link source to the science evidence i posted..Nice move but i wont say you debunked me per say but rather you held me indirectly to ransom and made my stance shaky...You are sly..I surrender the argument of the mustard seed however, i was able to prove alfa wrong in the remaining two he provided cheesy (Alfa go vex now)..The mustard seed is tricky(no time to really ponder on it because i am working while replying you guys and your deciet)..

As for typing with my brain without making any sense, even you admitted it on the debate with alfa concerning the harlot stuff that i debunked him..that was common sense cheesy( Alfa go vex again)..so that was just another cheap attack, no personal grudge there..hehehe..

BTW, even though it was all copy and paste on the mustard seed stuff, you still didnt prove me or anybody wrong..As 4 u copying and paste on the website, maybe you read and quickly re-arranged the words(who cares anyways) but i know so many NL athiest that copy and paste without reference and none of you say anything..I would have pin pointed them out but it will be totally irrational to drag them into something that they werent involved in.

Anyways, i will always be here to debase you guys anytime(with more precautions to avoid errors)..hehehe..This is really good am enjoying this debate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Battling With Sin And The World As A Christian / How To Avoid Distractions In Church? / Imagine A World Without Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.