Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing (19668 Views)

Fans Risk Their Lives To Watch Nigeria-Egypt Match In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ethiopia- WCQ (2 - 0) On 16th November 2013 / U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by onila(f): 11:28pm On Sep 11, 2013
haibe: Personally i think egypt will be drawn with cape verde, drawing egypt and nigeria together would not favour africa in the world cup, let the best represent africa, egypt and nigeria will be at the world cup.

I don't think ghana will make it.

The 5 teams i think will make it are:

1) Nigeria
2)Ivory coast
3) Egypt
4)Cameroun
5)Algeria.

I don't think the burkinababes and cape verde would make it either.

If the 5 teams above represent africa, i think we would have at least one country from africa in the semi-finals.

what of Ghana?
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Nebeuwa(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2013
Not Egypt! shocked

But yes to Ethiopia. smiley
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2013
Davo93: Five teams are needed. My opinion;
1. Nigeria (African Champions)
2. Ivory Coast
3. Ghana
4. Egypt
5. Cameroun

err...abeg dun count CIV too fast undecided
our coach has been fvckin up the team just for the sake of fvckin for about a year now, i dun even think CIV can beat Malawi anymore, thanks to Lamouche kichi undecided
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 12:04am On Sep 12, 2013
Sybellah:

err...abeg dun count CIV too fast undecided
our coach has been fvckin up the team just for the sake of fvckin for about a year now, i dun even think CIV can beat Malawi anymore, thanks to Lamouche kichi undecided
Lols, notwithstanding Sybellah, i still believe CIV is a football power house in Africa. I just hope they get better coz African representatives in Brazil next year without Cote d'Ivoire are not complete. Same thing goes to Ghana and Nigeria.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Steezz(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Brain malnourish fooooool da whole world can beat us but not a team from a shiiiiiit hole like nigeria. cheesy
Ur Father brain malnourished foool...Baastardo!
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by TheGeneral1(m): 1:36am On Sep 12, 2013
modextus: Ghana lost 3 goals to 1 today against japan.

With our second team
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by zumatec: 4:56am On Sep 12, 2013
Austeenxx: Abeg, I don't want any Egypt.
so you don't have confidence on eagle . Bring on eagypt i break them in two
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 12, 2013
Davo93: Lols, notwithstanding Sybellah, i still believe CIV is a football power house in Africa. I just hope they get better coz African representatives in Brazil next year without Cote d'Ivoire are not complete. Same thing goes to Ghana and Nigeria.
lol man, too bad i aint exaggerating, it is that bad sad
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by adisa204(m): 6:50am On Sep 12, 2013
Madawaki01: D fear of egypt is d beggining of wisdom,I won't want d super eagles to be drawn wit egypt,ethiopia will do.see you ,dem suppose to dey call you ifeanyi.

First to comment
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by adisa204(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2013
onila:

what of Ghana?
I don't know ehy I want cape-verde to go to the world cup,they will be the suprise package the tournament
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by CHIDONE: 7:13am On Sep 12, 2013
The Egyptian U see today U shall see no more
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by taiocol: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
CHIDONE: The Egyptian U see today U shall see no more
even bible say fear north. lol
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by haibe(m): 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
onila:

what of Ghana?

They won't make it, they are not good na, mtchew, let them learn to beat mali and burkina faso before they think of world cup

Upon all the ojoro dey apply against burkina faso for semi final afcon, they still lost, lol, that another england of africa, overhyped for nothing, they better bring ayew brother and mensah back if they still want to be the old ghana i know.

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by haibe(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2013
The General:

With our second team

We also played with our second team(substantially) and won burkina faso 4_1
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by DOD1: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2013
[/b]
modextus: shocked NO thanks! I want both nigeria and egypt to be at the world cup.
better still both team can play friendly after they have both qualified for the world cup[b]
modextus: shocked NO thanks! I want both nigeria and egypt to be at the world cup.
better still both team can play friendly after they have both qualified for the world cup
better still both team can play friendly after they have both qualified for the world cup

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by achimotan(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Dj hack: playing ghana is lyk a walk over...home n away sure die..

walk over in ghana indeed. Even in 2001 with your excellent players like Finidi, Okocha and co you could not beat the black stars made up of solely accra hearts of oak players in Gh. Our coach was then registering his protest against our over seas players hence decided not to invite them. ten years earlier we had beaten you 1-0 in ghana. forget about your current status as champions, if we are to meet ,it would be explosive and not a walk over for either side
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by taiocol: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2013
^^^ ghana can draw Nigeria home or away
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by achimotan(m): 8:35am On Sep 12, 2013
haibe: Personally i think egypt will be drawn with cape verde, drawing egypt and nigeria together would not favour africa in the world cup, let the best represent africa, egypt and nigeria will be at the world cup.

I don't think ghana will make it.

The 5 teams i think will make it are:

1) Nigeria
2)Ivory coast
3) Egypt
4)Cameroun
5)Algeria.

I don't think the burkinababes and cape verde would make it either.

If the 5 teams above represent africa, i think we would have at least one country from africa in the semi-finals.

Its good to know your thought and as an individual you are entitled to it. those who doubt like you give us the motivation to shine
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Goke7: 8:43am On Sep 12, 2013
Soccer games in Africa are not like that of Europe where the better side wins most of the time irrespective of the venue [home or away]. There are a lot of things involved like bad pitches, weather conditions, the altitude, troublesome fans, attitude of the host nation [just ask Zambia when they went to Ghana], CAF politics especially the Fracophone cabal, fielding ineligible players, boardroom points and so many others. All these do work against better and top sides. I wish Keshi and the Eagles all the best.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by naptu2: 9:08am On Sep 12, 2013
Goke7: Soccer games in Africa are not like that of Europe where the better side wins most of the time irrespective of the venue [home or away]. There are a lot of things involved like bad pitches, weather conditions, the altitude, troublesome fans, attitude of the host nation [just ask Zambia when they went to Ghana], CAF politics especially the Fracophone cabal, fielding ineligible players, boardroom points and so many others. All these do work against better and top sides. I wish Keshi and the Eagles all the best.

This is why is would prefer a Ghana vs Nigeria tie to an Egypt vs Nigeria tie. I prefer to win or lose fair and square than to lose because of a disallowed goal or a wrongly awarded red card or something like that.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by franxalive(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2013
Davo93:

Na who tell this man say Naija dey fear dem?? Bring them on! We fear no one! *Power of Naija*
true talk man...'cos mido is yet to cum to dt mind set dat our current REDHOT EAGLES fears no foe...even if dem play us 22+pharoh against our 11...we'll still douce dem flames!
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Jarus(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2013
adisa204: I don't know ehy I want cape-verde to go to the world cup,they will be the suprise package the tournament
Forget, they cannot surprise anything. They were surprise package to last AFCON too but were shown their place by Ghana is QF. World Cup is not for small boys. They will be the whipping boys of any group

2 Likes

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by chriskwaku: 9:15am On Sep 12, 2013
Goke7: Soccer games in Africa are not like that of Europe where the better side wins most of the time irrespective of the venue [home or away]. There are a lot of things involved like bad pitches, weather conditions, the altitude, troublesome fans, attitude of the host nation [just ask Zambia when they went to Ghana], CAF politics especially the Fracophone cabal, fielding ineligible players, boardroom points and so many others. All these do work against better and top sides. I wish Keshi and the Eagles all the best.

i associate myself with your comments,except to add that the Zambia FA did a shody job with their travelling arrangements. if they had liased with the GFA, they would have been told the Kumasi airport was being rehabilatated and as such no flight is allowed after 5pm and therefore could not land that late hour they had proposed.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 9:16am On Sep 12, 2013
Sybellah: lol man, too bad i aint exaggerating, it is that bad sad
aww... never knew this tho... did CIV change their coaching crew? or are you judging from their unpreceedented exit in the quarter-finals of the 2013 AFCON? Because from what i know, CIV had a clean and nice performances during this WCQ.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 9:18am On Sep 12, 2013
franxalive:
true talk man...'cos mido is yet to cum to dt mind set dat our current REDHOT EAGLES fears no foe...even if dem play us 22+pharoh against our 11...we'll still douce dem flames!
#Gbam! grin
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 12, 2013
This thread is about the Super Eagles and Mido's comment. I do not understand why a man who's still clearly bitter about the 'Ghana-must-go' incidence over 30yrs ago shld smear this thread with his pellucid folly. If u hate Nigerians so much why don't u leave the thread and stop spewing r obvious illness on social media?

Anyways, fact remains; Ghana lost to Japan. Whether u like call em 32nd team or 50th team, as long as u considered em eligible to adorn d black stars' jersey den excuses are untenable.

Finally I hope our 'darling' Eagles wud rise to d occasion come next month and make us proud again; irrespective of d team we are drawn against. At this stage we shdnt be afraid of whichever opposition we get (even though I sincerely hope we get any of d 'easier teams'- on paper - during d draws).

God bless Nigeria! God bless Ghana! God bless Africa!

2 Likes

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by EthAn2dsn: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Evestar200(f): 10:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Jarus:
Forget, they cannot surprise anything. They were surprise package to last AFCON too but were shown their place by Ghana is QF. World Cup is not for small boys. They will be the whipping boys of any group
did u watch Ghana vs Cape verde match? If u watch it u wont say this trash cuz Cape verde play more than Ghana,,Ghana won that match with two cheap penalty,,,SO I RATHER SEE CAPE VERDE IN THE WORLD THAN ANY OTHER AFRICA COUNTRY
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2013
Evestar200: am a nigeria,,if they is anything other Africa country i will like to support and see in the world cup, that will be cape verde cuz they have prove to other countries that have come to be among the power house football nation in africa,,this is a country that register their federation into FIFA in 2011 and they have done what other countries who have register since 60,40 and 30yrs ago cant do,,so want Cape verde and Cameroun tie cuz Cape verde knws How to handle Cameroun
Analysis on point! The Blue Sharks are dangerous in play but my major concern is that they don't have that ego or perhaps that name that can pound teams in the World Cup. What i am insinuating here is that we need to efficiently utilize the African spots for the Brazil mundial.

However, i wish the best team go through if they are eventually paired.
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by achimotan(m): 10:51am On Sep 12, 2013
Evestar200: did u watch Ghana vs Cape verde match? If u watch it u wont say this trash cuz Cape verde play more than Ghana,,Ghana won that match with two cheap penalty,,,SO I RATHER SEE CAPE VERDE IN THE WORLD THAN ANY OTHER AFRICA COUNTRY

And from your post i presumed you watched the match. Which 2 penalties are you talking about?FYI there was only one penalty goal in that match even though we won 2-0
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Evestar200(f): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2013
achimotan:

And from your post i presumed you watched the match. Which 2 penalties are you talking about?FYI there was only one penalty goal in that match even though we won 2-0
even if it is one penalty,,Cape verde aint any work over team,,i see cape verde goin to the world cup and doing the undoable,,one day Ronaldo,, larsson And Nani will regret playing for Cape Verde
Re: WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing by Davo93(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2013
achimotan:

In as much i want Ghana to be in Brazil next year and i don't have form of bitterness or hatred for our Ghanian brothers & sisters, i will not shy away from the #fact that is conspicuous to us all that Ghana's football has dropped in recent time. Particularly in the 2013 AFCON, Ghana was a shadow of herself and only struggled to get to where they were shown the exit door by the Etalons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Calling Lionel Messi The Greatest Player In The World Must Stop! - Pele / Whatsapp Group For High Stakers / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.