Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October (15816 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by deandavid(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
simon gonner: ASUU strike is 70days old today yet the News
Headlines are: PDP CRISES IS MINOR DISAGREEMENT--
JONATHAN, OFFA RE-RUN: GO TO COURT, CP TELLS
APC, PDP WILL LOSE OSUN WITHOUT MY SUPPORT--
OYINLOLA, BOKO HARAM KILL 17 IN BORNO, SUNTAI:
UNCERTAINTY OVER TARABA CABINET# etc.... PLS
WHO's TALKING ABOUT ASUU? Not even the so-called
progressive APC yet foolish Youths are busy abusing
one another on political matters on social network
because of their support for one political party or the
other. While the politicians av their children in schools
where sessions are never interrupted.I think d voodoo
our leaders are using on us is very effective.I PITY THE
FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY!
student, wat do u have me do........ come back to ur skool and tell ur lazy greedy sug president to start an aluta............sorry cnt do dat.. na una hand e dey.....in my days, when i was in skool, student unionism was at its peek, we go for aluta for even nepa taking our light. here u are thinking i will become a student to come do ur work.... the least u cn do is get ur ass offf the system and start ur aluta, na una dey go skool o. wat i am into is to make sure i get involve in politics in my locality, ur locality isur skool, get involved and start aluta for the assu strike. or better still, light up urself, like the north african guy, who started arab spring
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by mendaymi: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2013
newton eni: u may be mumu 2nd because u call me kids when u don't know me. pls stop insulting people this site is for ADULT not kids. come to think of it ASUU can raise the 400 billion Naira they are demanding from Fed. Govt. Via sorting from students (Egunje) of various Universities in Nigeria atleast ASUU can realise 100 billion in every 1st quartre and by the end of the yr they must have covered the total Amt they needed bunch of THIEVIES this idiots has basterdise our educational system. pls can anyone tell me just one public University that is exempted from this menace.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by TAIWO3004: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2013
On what basis he has done NOTHING to contest for next election. We all know Anenih the Chairman of bunch of Thieves(BOT)
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by PapaBrowne(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Jonathan Generation!!

All young Nigerians who are seeing massive transformation and taking advantage of the opportunities created by the policies of this administration.

We are entrepreneurs. We are Agriculturists. We are Creative Artists. We are manufacturers. We are in our thousands and growing by the day and soon would be in millions. We are everywhere both home and diaspora. We are the Jonathan Generation.

We are benefiting immensely from the policies of this administration. And we are waiting for the big break. . . the power sector privatization!!...we can't wait to unleash the potential that this country possesses.

We are starting companies left, right and center. We are scooping up lands for Agriculture. We are importing machines for manufacturing. We creating innovative companies. We think, we collaborate, we create. Thats who we are. The Jonathan Generation!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now haters can start hating while we be reaping!!!
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Of course, all those who voted for the PDP in the last presidential election were idiots. grin
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by 1025: 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2013
a south african friend of mine told me that nigerians are the worst cowards on this planet earth and i think it is true.
in which other country of this world will their citizens know how much these so-called rulers steal on daily basis yet we gather to celebrate them?
from our number 1 citizen to the last man in his cabinet, they all have one criminal case or the other yet they gather to rule over us.
non of them can tell u one single truth. jonathan told us he was coming to do just one tenure but now.
we run the most expensive democracy in the world with our senators richer than drug barons and fraudstars and the most outstanding laws they can make are child mariiage and jail terms for those who cheat during exams.
a govt that can afford to leave students at home for close to 3 months is not worth it. we can't pay ASUU, we can't pay even ur own militants yet we have billionaire politicians all over the place.
pdp has made politics the most lucrative business in nigeria.
bamanga tukur has a fraudstar as a son. how can a man who is unable to manage a small family be able to manage the biggest party in africa?
tony annenih ate funds meant for construction of roads without accounting for that and such man is a bot chairman.
bode george is a jail bird even at 100 years. alams was born a criminal, live a criminal and will die a criminal. these are the ppl nigerians are looking up to for change. tell me this is not a movie.
our wife has a case file with efcc when she was the first lady of bayelsa state.
in all their efforts, nothing is been said or done against corruption which is the number 1 enemy of the country because they are all involved.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by creativemusic: 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by anuoro: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
Let GEJ continue his good works, and his achievements will speak for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Denies Naira Devaluation / Edo/ondo: INEC Petitions NBA Over Conflicting Orders By Courts / Netanyahu Calls Rafah Airstrike That Killed 45 People "A Tragic Mistake"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.