Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October (15811 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Buhari Asks Jonathan To Resign Over Insecurity / Onitsha River Port Ready By October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by warrikid(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
Make dis annenih no dey feel like say e be one kind thing oo,make we no torture am pupu oo. *in hank anuku's voix*
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Smooyis(m): 10:41pm On Sep 09, 2013
GEJ should seek the face of God before he declares his intention. My advice.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by lovetterrison(m): 10:42pm On Sep 09, 2013
Goddex: Good. GEJ till 2019.

I can't wait

wait till grin 95years old lady gets pregnant..
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Wsdm: 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The FG has already placed N130 billion on the table for ASUU. If that is not sufficient for ASUU to call off their self-serving strike, then DEATH to ASUU.

Can you point to any govt in the history of Nigeria that placed such huge amount of money on the table to resolve ASUU strike? When Yar Adua signed those ridiculous agreements, how much did he put on the table? Nonsense!
Can you also point at any regime in Nigeria whereby oil theft amount to 365billion Naira in a month?

3 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Gentleme1: 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
My president is indeed goodluck to Nigeria wink

Let the et als of fake and desperate losers come and become presido to my poo grin

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by ballabriggs: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2013
OVOKO!!! Say no to cassava bread and to drunkenness in Aso Villa.

Meanwhile David Bonaventure Mark for Presido 2015.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2013
I am actually beginning to get scared of APC, I don't know wot to believe anymore
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wsdm:
Can you also point at any regime in Nigeria whereby oil theft amount to 365billion Naira in a month?
I'm not in support of oil theft BUT what you call oil theft is what Niger Delta people call HARVEST of the God given resources in their backyard, just like Zamfara people are mining the lead in their backyard. Until the people (I mean locals) take ownership of resources in their backyard, harvest and sell them, and pay taxes or royalties to the central govt, people will continue to harvest their share of their God given resources. If you call it oil theft, na you sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by mendaymi: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The FG has already placed N130 billion on the table for ASUU. If that is not sufficient for ASUU to call off their self-serving strike, then DEATH to ASUU.

Can you point to any govt in the history of Nigeria that placed such huge amount of money on the table to resolve ASUU strike? When Yar Adua signed those ridiculous agreements, how much did he put on the table? Nonsense!
you be mumu is only 30 billion

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by ballabriggs: 10:58pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm not in support of oil theft BUT what you call oil theft is what Niger Delta people call HARVEST of the God given resources in their backyard, just like Zamfara people are mining the lead in their backyard. Until the people (I mean locals) take ownership of resources in their backyard, harvest and sell them, and pay taxes or royalties to the central govt, people will continue to harvest their share of their God given resources. If you call it oil theft, na you sabi.

And ruining the land, ruining the ecosystem for generations unborn while an irresponsible leadership does nothing to protect those vulnerable even before birth.

No wonder you failed as a doctor.

5 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by locdog(m): 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
what Jonathan should
do is to be a true democrat by allowing
internal democracy in his party, the PDP, and
making it a truly people’s party. By doing this,
President Jonathan will edge out all the dead
woods in Nigerian politics; he will show them
that our generation is a better generation. Let
him borrow a leaf from other countries that
underwent similar transition.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by PosCaricature: 11:02pm On Sep 09, 2013
Definitely, Jonathan will run bare-footed by 2015 to his village followed by the old glutton fool called Anenih whose political impact is not felt in Urhomi where he came from. Bunch of fools.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by mendaymi: 11:03pm On Sep 09, 2013
Wsdm:
don't mind the useless fool, mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Mexyz(m): 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
#in asari dokubo's voice# 2015 is already settled...Gej would become d president of Nigeria cme 2015,whether he contest or not. Haters can continue hatn tl eternity....#Teamfreshair#

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by jadakiss213(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2013
No Vacancy in Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019....!.

Association of Pathetic Creatures(APC),Atiku Abubakar and those frustrated and hopeless renegades please take note..

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by philips70(m): 11:23pm On Sep 09, 2013
jadakiss213: No Vacancy in Aso Rock. GEJ till 2019....!.

Association of Pathetic Creatures(APC),Atiku Abubakar and those frustrated and hopeless renegades please take note..

MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO et al I plead you guys to increase the cost of mobile internet services by 500% from now until 2015. You have done more disservice to us than before. This is becoming unbearable. Cheap internet services is doing our youths more harm than good. Their brains are becoming more warped by the day.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Bright2(m): 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2013
Heei,the taste of fresh & fermented palwine is something else oo! For this i support fresh air.
Up Jona!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mr. Aladin:
Any Update On ASUU??

Abeg B4 i go Who Get BB Charger
ASUU STRIKE CALLED OFF!!!
Congratulations to all university
students...Page 52 (Vanguard newspaper,
August 1989)...I jst love reading old
newspaper...lol =)) smh

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by ssii: 11:54pm On Sep 09, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

You see the reason why GEJ will never be re-elected, legalising criminality. Its so bad that people who say they are sincere Nigerians are ready to call evil good just to put GEJ in a good light. So oil theft is now resource control because your president has failed to curb it?

5 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by ssii: 11:56pm On Sep 09, 2013
ballabriggs:

And ruining the land, ruining the ecosystem for generations unborn while an irresponsible leadership does nothing to protect those vulnerable even before birth.

No wonder you failed as a doctor.
Is he a doctor? I pity for his patients.

2 Likes

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by nijanigga: 12:05am On Sep 10, 2013
musa ajebor: GEJ should joke again when he is declaring in October.as he already did in 2011.then I can assure u dat our president is prepared to die in office.
They will send him to his early grave. History will repeat itself.
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by knash1(m): 12:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Wsdm:
because this one was publicize. infact go to bed its late.... cos u a goin to school 2moro.... oya hanlele...

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Dpeacemaker101: 12:40am On Sep 10, 2013
mumumugu: Goodluck shouldn't else the evil ones will start planning
they have started planning already, so no fear. GEJ is in control till 2019

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by LilBRightTMc(m): 1:34am On Sep 10, 2013
winkGEJ e ga edu ani rua 2019 na aha chineke Amen, correct me if I made a mistake umu nwa elem ebu NDI IGBO wink

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by newtoneni(m): 1:42am On Sep 10, 2013
mendaymi: you be mumu is only 30 billion
pls stop insulting people this site is for ADULT not kids. come to think of it ASUU can raise the 400 billion Naira they are demanding from Fed. Govt. Via sorting from students (Egunje) of various Universities in Nigeria atleast ASUU can realise 100 billion in every 1st quartre and by the end of the yr they must have covered the total Amt they needed bunch of THIEVIES this idiots has basterdise our educational system. pls can anyone tell me just one public University that is exempted from this menace.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by qhiwegh(m): 1:56am On Sep 10, 2013
Goatluck has got to go! Why won't Fashola run?!!
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by MostIncredibleDFirst: 1:58am On Sep 10, 2013
This "journalist" is deliberately tryin to be mischievous by quoting Anineh's speech out of context. I watched dat event live and i listened to Anineh's speech carefully. HE NEVER MEANT IN ANYWAY THAT JONATHAN SHOULD DECLARE HIS INTENTION THIS OCTOBER.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by jadakiss213(m): 2:31am On Sep 10, 2013
philips70:

MTN, AIRTEL, ETISALAT, GLO et al I plead you guys to increase the cost of mobile internet services by 500% from now until 2015. You have done more disservice to us than before. This is becoming unbearable. Cheap internet services is doing our youths more harm than good. Their brains are becoming more warped by the day.
what's this pathetic miserable low life surviving on free bandwidth saying?
Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by otokx(m): 2:31am On Sep 10, 2013
GEJ should be allowed to continue his attempt at delivering the dividends of democracy.

As for ASUU, they should continue the struggle so that this will be the very last strike.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by otokx(m): 2:33am On Sep 10, 2013
MostIncredible.DFirst:
This "journalist" is deliberately tryin to be mischievous by quoting Anineh's speech out of context. I watched dat event live and i listened to Anineh's speech carefully. HE NEVER MEANT IN ANYWAY THAT JONATHAN SHOULD DECLARE HIS INTENTION THIS OCTOBER.

The media are fast becoming rumor mongers.

1 Like

Re: Anenih Asks Jonathan To Declare His 2015 Intention By October by Gregzee: 2:36am On Sep 10, 2013
This Man is just smarter than he looks! Thats a right move GEJ, focus on delivering dividends of democracy. When the time is right, your works will campaign for you. Love you....Love Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revolution Now Protest Fails To Hold In Rivers State / Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook / 500 Women Defect To PDP In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.