Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) (26006 Views)

New Major Setbacks With America's Most Expensive Weapons System / Israel- The Little Giant In Weapons Sales. / Chemical Weapons Attack Reported in Syria War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 10, 2013
True talk
anyways Awesome pictures, will make a good wallpaper..
Hezron Lorraine: I'm actually moved by the raw passion and joy on his face.He seems very passionate about them.
Assad,just get out of there.please.

Btw,why does ICC like picking on african countries.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by musiwa1j: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by qhiwegh(m): 2:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Bimpss: This looks wayyy too freaking staged to be real. His face is dirty, but miraculously his hair looks clean and washed. They probably rubbed some engine oil on his face and told him to go "pose" with the machines. Maybe next time they should make it a little bit more convincing by rubbing some dirt on his hair, but good try though.

Oyinbo hair doesn't get dirty in the same way that wooly black hair does, i.e. the dirt in the hair won't be as visible in oyinbo hair. So, I don't think it's staged.

We have these Arab people in Nigeria. This kid shows how violent and hate-filled they can be. We need to get these Lebanese people out of Naija now!
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:14am On Sep 10, 2013
Why is musiwa1j spamming the thread with off-topic videos? undecided
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Oppypoppy: 4:19am On Sep 10, 2013
buh na wa for dis sect of people o, Jesus help us.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Kenechy: 4:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Bride Aged 8 Dies after Sleeping With Her 40 Year Old Husband on Their Wedding Night.
An eight year old bride in Yemen died from internal injuries on her wedding night, bleeding to death after deep vaginal tearing caused by sex with her 40 year old husband.
The girl, identified only by the name Rawan, died in Hardh in the governorate of Hajjah in northwestern Yemen, according to a report issued by UPI on Sunday, Sept. 8.
Activists in the region want to put an end to the practice of marrying young girls, and have called for police to arrest the girl’s husband and family.
Nevertheless, the forced marriage of child brides in Yemen remains a socially accepted custom in many rural areas.
Indeed, the practice has deep cultural and religious roots, and is widespread in Yemen.

A February 2009 law set the minimum age for marriage at 17, but it was repealed after some conservative lawmakers called it un-Islamic.
In particular, a prominent Islamic cleric, Abdulmajeed al-Zindani, issued a fatwa in support of the practice, declaring supporters of a ban on child brides to be apostates, and ultimately leading a successful campaign against legislation that would prevent adult men from marrying children.
The issue of Yemen’s child bride problem made headlines three years ago when an 8-year-old girl went to court, demanding a judge dissolve her marriage to a man in his 30s.
The girl eventually won a divorce, and legislators began looking at ways to curb the practice. However, they have so far been unsuccessful.
Currently the law states that parents should decide when a daughter marries. Unfortunately, reports indicate more than a quarter of Yemen’s females marry before age 15.

http://newsinfok..com/2013/09/bride-aged-8-dies-after-sleeping-with.html

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by igbeke: 5:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Marotzke: How person go come public arena to exhibit crass ignorance abi na stupidity no go cease to amaze me. Dem say the boy and im father dey with free Syrian army, you still de halla Hezbollah. in case you no know, Hezbollah na Ogbonge Shia militiaWey come from Lebanon , and na Assad. government na im dem de support.. so no way the boy go ever turn Hezbollah, since from child hood na Hezbollah im de fight. Boko Haram! na people like you, na dem de halla pass everybody carry idiocy de annoy people. you no know say boko haram come from Sunni/ Salafist ideology/sect. How Sunni Islam and Shia Islam come mix you never tell us. One day in order to show people say you sabi, where as you no sabi anything, you go come de halla,"Al Qaeda American soldier" ," Zionist Islamist" " British Argentine" "Yoruba Igbo" . Then if someone tries to correct you, you will call the person an ignorant fool. A beg I no know book.
thanks for d educative analysis evendoh 'twas insultive to d quoted. But d issue u highlighted has elevated some questions:
are u arguing dat Shia and Sunni muslims are parallelistically cultured?
den y r our muslims here in Nigeria denying dis fact?
or are there ways where these ideological differences/inclinations are been compromised for their mutal benefits?
pls educate me.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by philogos4: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Abeg make una watch that boy well oh b4 e reach 15yrs
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by DMainMan: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2013
Idi Amin: I pray that all musl#lims will one day decide to relocate to Mars. They have destroyed peace on earth. Just imagine, Papa Abraham dey heaven dey enjoy while we dey here dey suffer the result of his adultery undecided

Shut up. I am proud to b a Muslim. U ar so immature and senseless.

That is d cold truth
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2013
princechiboy: By the time this boy becomes adult... One wonders what he will do... God help America
by d tym he becomes adult. A kid in america wil become an adult 2,nd work in CIA,NSA.etc
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by samuelfemo(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2013
Getting ready for america attack
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by theSpark(m): 7:19am On Sep 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm actually moved by the raw passion and joy on his face.

joy and passion? Are we looking at the same pics?
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by lawal28c: 7:19am On Sep 10, 2013
i swr i no knw y som pipi just big dem no get common sense well dey say come sense no common.10 yrs old boy dey follow em papa work 4 weapon factory for syria abeg if u get brain tell me hw dat 1 take concern muslims or islam.na very daft pipu lyk diz punk na dem dey cos war 4 nigeria ooooooo.incase u never knw d meanin of islam na peace,islam never ever preach war so if u see afghanistan,pakistan,iran,iraq or any of diz countries dey fyt no dey relate am 2 islam abeg na dem knw y dem dey fyt.u hear nw say boko haram bomb 1 area u go say muslims wicked:::::::::::until we stop 2 dey relate individual dispute 2 religion b4 diz world go stop 2 expirience religious crisis:::::::::::::::::::::::okpolo try read wide
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by DankemzI(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Lil B®ight™©:
U guys Havant seen nothing, if I know how to upload pics I'd have showed u guys kids that are trained to be killers in Syria...
This is what is gonna happen in my country(Nigeria) criticize me or not u know its true
When Nigeria don't manufacture atall, see what a kid is doing*****Leke Leke give me white finger***** Ails

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by everyday: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2013
This is forced child labour
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by OlusegunAhmed: 7:36am On Sep 10, 2013
deejay_harry1: THESE ARE SIGNS I TELL U.. SIGNS THAT....

This may disturb the education of the boy.

this boy will be great
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Drseno1(m): 7:45am On Sep 10, 2013
grin
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by nativedoctor(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2013
I saw these pics on yahoo yesterday. even the americans weren't fooled. where is everyone else in the factory? or do u need just a man and a 10 yr old to run an ammo factory? look at the lighting effects and the make up. the gun is clean and the boy is covered in grease. these pics were taken in a studio by a professional photographer. nutn but pure hogwash propaganda. don't believe everything u read in the media
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by dancocity(m): 8:07am On Sep 10, 2013
A bitter Osama in d makin...
it pains me to see a nija youth dat has no job takin syds in his region.be u hausa,igbo,yoruba etc our leaders hav failed us nd al we nid is REVOLUTION....LETS REVOLT ND SEND D BAD EGGS PARKING....
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by stallion2: 8:16am On Sep 10, 2013
princechiboy: By the time this boy becomes adult... One wonders what he will do... God help America
MODERN WAR MAY NO LONGER BE MECHANICAL, WE NOW HAVE CHEMICALS OR EVEN MORE DEADLY BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS WAITING TO BE TESTED, SO SYRIA BE CAREFUL
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Hendyabraham(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2013
[quote author=Youngzedd]Issa, who is 10 years old, works with his father in a Free Syrian Army weapons factory in Aleppo, fixing equipment for ten hours a day, six days a week.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has warned against possible reprisal attacks if the United States attacks Syria, saying that if there were military strikes, Americans can "expect every action."

[url=http://news.yahoo.com/photos/10-year-old-works-alongside-father-in-weapons-factory-:-[,.......Like father like son.....Na one day im go kil im papa
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by philips70(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2013
m-ployer:
Dry if u ask me undecided

He sounds like a terrorist or he must be studying terrorism to become a sophisticated terrorist. I guess he envies that little boy.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2013
icemann:

A 10 year old boy operating a lathe machine and measuring with a vernier calipers.
FAKE

if you believe this pics you probably belive he knows rocket science, how to determine projectile path and air resistance of a bomb, he also understand s aerodynamics and bomb fin designs. This dude works alone,he has to be on some kinda drugs to be able to lift that shell (empty or live)

This pics is called war propaganda.
dey dere de look.....u tink say e hard dose kids to do??especially d syrians...dey will do evrytin possible to train der kids on dat....cos dey wont want any defeat from dat fucking american press...idiotic obama......i blive dis pis 52percent...wat of u
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by amiskurie(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2013
I
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2013
DMainMan:

Shut up. I am proud to b a Muslim. U ar so immature and senseless.

That is d cold truth
will u shut dat nonsense mouth of urswe know dat u are proud of being a muslim...but wat has it benefited u guys for ripping d life out of innocent nigerians during ur bombins??take ur time o...make i nor find u come wer u de so....
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by fashrola(m): 8:55am On Sep 10, 2013
And meanwhile this young lad can operate a lathe machine...and here in Nigerian 90% of engineering students cant even do that
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by ajanifarouq(m): 8:59am On Sep 10, 2013
d Guy wuld be smart visit naijaseyz.tk for entertainment
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by markman2: 9:01am On Sep 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]get the latest mtn 16gb free browsing and glo unlimited sms
http:///1e8RCYs
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by DualCore1: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2013
Staged photos.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by BrightCar: 9:04am On Sep 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm actually moved by the raw passion and joy on his face.He seems very passionate about them.
Assad,just get out of there.please.

Btw,why does ICC like picking on african countries.
IS SYRIA AN AFRICAN COUNTRY?
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2013
If you find Musiwa in your vicinity, kindly kill him with extreme prejudice.. thank you
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by victorv12(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2013
That boy is a prince. By the age 15, all the chics in the middle east will be on their knees for him. By the age of 25, his attention working with the government will be severely needed. At the age of Forty, proberbly, he may be the next president of Syria. That's how a true prince is born, not the tale that we have about a man with no shoes...that's some bullshit story mennn!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.