Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) (26005 Views)

New Major Setbacks With America's Most Expensive Weapons System / Israel- The Little Giant In Weapons Sales. / Chemical Weapons Attack Reported in Syria War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by adeokunade: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2013
Bimpss: This looks wayyy too freaking staged to be real. His face is dirty, but miraculously his hair looks clean and washed. They probably rubbed some engine oil on his face and told him to go "pose" with the machines. Maybe next time they should make it a little bit more convincing by rubbing some dirt on his hair, but good try though.
op this very possible when I was in primary school one of my class mate whose Dad is a carpenter used to fix schools furniture if it was damaged. If your Dad owns a factory @ the back of your house you will learn a lot on your own without being thought especially @ a tender age
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2013
Musiwa dey this thread. Ah! The thread go sweet die! grin
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by chucky234(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2013
icemann:

A 10 year old boy operating a lathe machine and measuring with a vernier calipers.
FAKE

if you believe this pics you probably belive he knows rocket science, how to determine projectile path and air resistance of a bomb, he also understand s aerodynamics and bomb fin designs. This dude works alone,he has to be on some kinda drugs to be able to lift that shell (empty or live)

This pics is called war propaganda.
Another pointless epistle.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by chucky234(m): 9:25am On Sep 10, 2013
musiwa1j: Why are you shock. in 1963 nigeria divided into 2, the federation of Nigeria( western Nigeria) and federal Republic of Nigeria. but emeka anyaoku (igbo)was the man at the UN at that time and he refuse to leave the seat. There was a cool war at that time between USSR(russia) and the USA, so i assume they could not get a new seat.

that is the video, did you see yoruba there no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPgbteWcBCY

Pointless tribal garbage.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2013
@lil bright nigeria will remain united and will be dead and buried in the soil of united nigeria. U are just been selfish that all. lipsrsealed angry
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by amnestylaw1(m): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Whether the story is true or not does not concerns me. What concerns me is whether or not this is not child abuse sad
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Ninilowo(m): 10:06am On Sep 10, 2013
Iro ni......I can see lathe machine.......tow artillery and some projectiles. Hw can a kid work with such precision instrument. Haba e ma wa wa si gutter now.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by christiscomin: 10:22am On Sep 10, 2013
Oh my GOD ..... why didn't the Government enrol him into the Army.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by canalily(m): 11:01am On Sep 10, 2013
shocked undecided i so much like these smileys. What a wonderful world boy! Befor u reach 50yrs u would become nuclear weapon itself.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by pbling: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2013
ds ll b anoda bin laden
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Marotzke(m): 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
igbeke:
thanks for d educative analysis evendoh 'twas insultive to d quoted. But d issue u highlighted has elevated some questions:
are u arguing dat Shia and Sunni muslims are parallelistically cultured?
den y r our muslims here in Nigeria denying dis fact?
or are there ways where these ideological differences/inclinations are been compromised for their mutal benefits?
pls educate me.
Shia Islam have always been diametrically opposed to Sunni Islam ever since the great split.(based on custom and traditions) not on the message. Just like the. eastern orthodoxy and Roman catholic split in Christianity before the reformation.Iran is the number one country that promotes Shia militancy and activism in the world. The only country with a stated goal of destroying Israel.It's immediate Neighbour Iraq used to be under Sunni control (Saddam Hussein) but is now under Shia majority control.Syria, is populated mainly by Sunnis(85%), but the irony is that the ruling class is composed almost exclusively of the Alawites , a subsect of Shia Islam.(you now understand the extreme viciousness with which the war is waged.) Saudi Arabia. Egypt, Pakistan, Libya. are Sunni controlled countries.. but funny enough Al Qaeda ,Talibans,Boko Haram are Sunni extremists . The term, Islamist is mostly used for Sunni extremists, but Muslim radicals or fundamentalists denotes a Shia extremist..So between a fundamentalist Hezbollah and an Islamist Boko Haram, what is the difference? they both kill , but for different reasons . An Islamist will kill if you if you don't fit into his narrow and extremist definition of Islam and righteousness. Christians and other Muslims are slaughtered daily.(funny enough there have been few records of direct confrontation between Zionists and Islamists) On the other hand a fundamentalist will kill you if you are. associated to Zionism, western imperialism, or attack Islam in any way.Nigeria is predominantly a Sunni Islam dominated country.Sheikh El Zak Zakky, the leader of Shiites in Nigeria , was born a Sunni. He became a Shiite while in Bayero University in the 80s.Some other Islamic leaders from western Nigeria also have links with Iran, but they are in a minority. So routine slaughter of innocents, leaders of the ummah being natural rulers not imams, tolerance of western interests as long as they don't challenge the authorities , are all. in tune with. "our" Sunni roots . no pun intended.

1 Like

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by musiwa1j: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2013
chucky234, look millions of people have die in africa, in congo 5 million die. in total more than 50 million africans have die from civil war. I Musiwa the voice of God. Who is not scare to speak on this issue. Is telling you, no nation risk people lifes.

Because you have some dead spiritual Overlord or General overseers or senior pastors etc. that Does not mean that some of us can still not speak the truth. You see when I started posting this pictures of the satellite picture.. One of your mega nigeria churches because they were collecting tithe and offering, which is only thing they care about came after me, to destroy me, please quote me. Because the love of your many of your spiritual Overlord or General overseer or senior pastors etc. have wax super cool.

Now do you see the video, greed will kill million. You see tinubu is a greedy man and tell lies,you see Obasanjo is greedy and tell lies, they are both greedy men, they are not honest men too. they know your history. You see greedy as blind their eyes. That why tinubu and obasanjo have polical party to block change, because they want their greedy way to continue. You can over look tinubu or obasanjo because they are not save people. what about your spiritual Overlord or General overseer or senior pastors etc. it is now history, yesterday is gone.

Do you know where they put the lifes of millions at risk. Azikiwe sign for igbos, and you can see the igbos crowd been happy in the video, that they broke away from the federation of Nigeria and were forming the federal republic of nigeria with the north. Is it possible to force we the federation of Nigeria into the federal republic of Nigeria. No. what time and what occasion did western nigeria became part of it. no

I am given you, all of the option for peace in Nigeria. federation of Nigeria.

a nigeria pastor was going to collect 1 million pound as tithe from the 10 million pound he took from bayelsa state. they are ready to pray for anyone for money.

E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi ti saul
E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi the saul
To bo olorun so to
O tu wa da boku so

E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi ti saul
E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi the saul
To bo olorun so to
O tu wa da boku so

E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi the saul, baba

E gbeyi a ye mi

E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi ti saul
E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi the saul
To bo olorun so to
O tu wa da boku so

E gbeyi aiye mi
Ma je ko da bi the saul, baba

[img]http://4.bp..com/_v4db_cQ55tE/TI6MNHkrC-I/AAAAAAAAAl8/ebPn270mJY0/s1600/bayelsa.jpg[/img]
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by chigonye: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
No be the naughty boy wey dey slumdog millionaire be dat
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2013
icemann:

A 10 year old boy operating a lathe machine and measuring with a vernier calipers.
FAKE

if you believe this pics you probably belive he knows rocket science, how to determine projectile path and air resistance of a bomb, he also understand s aerodynamics and bomb fin designs. This dude works alone,he has to be on some kinda drugs to be able to lift that shell (empty or live)

This pics is called war propaganda.
finally! Some sense.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by igbeke: 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
Marotzke: Shia Islam have always been diametrically opposed to Sunni Islam ever since the great split.(based on custom and traditions) not on the message. Just like the. eastern orthodoxy and Roman catholic split in Christianity before the reformation.Iran is the number one country that promotes Shia militancy and activism in the world. The only country with a stated goal of destroying Israel.It's immediate Neighbour Iraq used to be under Sunni control (Saddam Hussein) but is now under Shia majority control.Syria. is populated mainly by Sunnis(85%), but the irony is that the ruling class is composed almost exclusively of the Alawites , a subsect of Shia Islam.(you now understand the extreme viciousness with which the war is waged.) Saudi Arabia. Egypt, Pakistan, Libya. are Sunni controlled countries.. but funny enough Al Qaeda ,Talibans. Boko Haram are Sunni extremists . The term, Islamist is mostly used for Sunni extremists, but Muslim radicals or fundamentalists denotes a Shia extremist..So between a fundamentalist Hezbollah and an Islamist Boko Haram, what is the difference? they both kill , but for different reasons . An Islamist will kill if you if you don't fit into his. narrow and. extremists definition of Islam.and righteousness. Christians and other Muslims are slaughtered daily.(funny enough there have been few records of direct confrontation between Zionists and Islamists) On the other hand a fundamentalist will kill you if you are. associated to Zionism, western imperialism, or attack Islam in any way.Nigeria is predominantly a Sunni Islam dominated country.Sheikh El Zak Zakky, the leader of Shiites in Nigeria , was born a Sunni. He became a Shiite while in Bayero University in the 80s.Some other Islamic leaders from western Nigeria also have links with Iran, but they are in a minority. So routine slaughter of the innocents , leaders of the ummah being natural rulers not imams, tolerance of. western interests, as long as they don't challenge the authorities , are all. in tune with. "our" Sunni roots . no pun intended.
I must Thank u very much for this painstaking and careful analysis.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
this whole thing is staged sir!

even the make up artists couldn't apply grease on him well...some places are greased and others are perfectly clean

plus check how on point his hair is, Hollywood make-up artists fall my hand
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I'm actually moved by the raw passion and joy on his face.He seems very passionate about them.
Assad,just get out of there.please.

Btw,why does ICC like picking on african countries.

Please stop living in a state of delusion. it's not a must we must all comment on a thread.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by jonaktex: 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2013
larmu: D yung boy is learnin handwork becos ''an idle mind is d devil's workshop''.
His mind is working,but for whom,devil?!
Hend Thyme Tinz.
dat which u see he is doing will cost u 10s of millions of naira to learn ok is not an ordinary handwork u learn here in nigeria so imagine when dat boy will be of ur age
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Omotolaaraujo(f): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2013
That child should be in school and not working anywhere! His father is an abusive person and lousy father. His mother must be an ignorant servant. God save the children from their neglectful parents.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by vicchi12(f): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
wow!!!
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by musiwa1j: 3:10am On Sep 11, 2013
You people take life so easy, you dont know you are trouble.

this is gas been use to kill people.

western nigeria. you leave nigeria before you get into trouble. Some pastors saying he want to collect tithe and offering.. he is really dumy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpmlodux7us
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by musiwa1j: 4:13am On Sep 11, 2013
let me help you, You can see from this document , western nigeria was relating with other country. To be able to do that. Only sovereign country can do that, and under international law, if 3 sovergn nation form a union with another. Their sovergnty remain.

You see federal system of Government does not mean a country. it is just a system any association of union can form.. example Fifa {Fédération Internationale de Football Association) the football ruling body. You can see the word Federation in the name, it is because fifa agree to use a federal system in his administration.

Federal system is just a means of administration.

A company can decide to have a federal system. Take for example dangote group can decide to have a federal system with its branches. And this is what nigeria confuse with a country.

You have to understand most of them at that time did not understand english.

Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by sweetgala(m): 8:22am On Sep 11, 2013
That boy is working a lathe, and that job just finished is a complex design, and he has executed it well.
How many engineering graduates within Nigeria can replicate such.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by sweetgala(m): 8:25am On Sep 11, 2013
Omotolaaraujo: That child should be in school and not working anywhere! His father is an abusive person and lousy father. His mother must be an ignorant servant. God save the children from their neglectful parents.

School , its a civil war.
There is nothing like school where they are.
He is a nationalist , during WW-II kids went to work in factories after school to contribute to the war effort.
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by jude33084(m): 10:23am On Sep 11, 2013
larmu: D yung boy is learnin handwork becos ''an idle mind is d devil's workshop''.
His mind is working,but for whom,devil?!
Hend Thyme Tinz.

which evil pass person wey dey do weapon to kill another person? angry

why them no teach am how to treat people wey fall sick undecided
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Abariwiseman: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
whenever you draw your fictional map. don't include edo and Delta to the west, we are NOT YOURUBAS.
we will never go with yourubas, should Nigeria divide
Re: 10-year-old Works With His Father In Weapons Factory (pictures Inside) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2013
Wow, i can see that many of us are ignorant of what is going on in our environ, now Ʊ r all concerned about america annihilating syrians. First of all, it is only here we use age to judge what someone can do, it is kind. Of annoying seeing the kind of comments some people are making on this thread. How will it not turn to kids making ammunition when america is threatening syria with her potential attack. Secondly, have Ʊ ever thought of how many syrians will have been displaced from there country, the kind of suffering they have been going through, and besides can you ascertain how many syrians lives will be lost in the attack. Have you ever asked yourselves the main reason why america still insisting on attacking syria despite the fact that there proposal to attack syria had been rejected and many american protesters Against the move the america is about to take.
Furthermore, why is that it is only america Ʊ see wherever there is conflict, are there no other countries. To me america has never solve anything peaceful, they always impact an unending adverse effect on any country they intervene into their conflict. E.g. In †ђξ. Case of libya, ever since †ђξ death of Gadafi, libya has never experience a prolonged peaceful moment and †ђξ same thing happened in iraq, Afghanistan, etc. And besides america have not produced a concrete evidence on the chemical weapons. So what are you now saying.
And have Ʊ ever thought of †ђξ effect of †ђξ america's attack will have on Israel, syria, america and †ђξ world's economy, an attack on syria will surely lead to attack on israel, and it will turn out to be an all out war through out †ђξ middle east, probably UAE. Probably what Ʊ people want is displayed in †ђξ. Pictures below, †ђξ little effect of america's attack has already had on syrians. I would av loved to be in that kid's shoe. And i can't wait for †ђξ day all †ђξ countries terrorised by america will unite to attack that motherfucking america. Imagine killing syrians to save syrians. America is surely behind †ђξ use of †ђξ chemical weapon used that led to this..... I rest M̶̲̥̅♈ case

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos) / Israeli War Cabinet: No Going Back On Attack On Iran In Clear & Decisive Manner / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.