Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Basic Tips On How To Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Basic Tips On How To Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate (437 Views)

5 top ways to Reduce Your Website Bounce Rate / How To Reduce Bounce Rate: Ultimate Guide / Tweaking Google Analytics Code To Fix Bounce Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basic Tips On How To Reduce Your Blog Bounce Rate by yourblogcoach(m): 7:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
Bounce rate has been a major challenge for the newbies in this recent time. When your blog posts are not getting your visitors to come back and check on you again, then something is not right and your blog bounce rate will definite increase.

Hello YCR, it’s actually been a while and I’m so happy to be back anyway. I've been off due to some reasons, and I thank you for trusting us and keeping the tab to stay by us all this while.

Today we’ll be discussing a very crucial topic which has been a thorn on some blogger’s nerve. How to reduce bounce rate of your blog. I've actually been in this kind of situation and I’ll be able to say one or two things because of my experience and my ability to overcome it.

http://yourblogcoach..com/2013/09/Basic-tips-On-How-To-Reduce-Your-Blog-Bounce-Rate.html

(1) (Reply)

Handling Clients That Are Not Within Your Immediate Environment / How To Lock Your Wordpress Posts/pages With Password / Nigeria No.1 web Developers Marketplace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.