Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. (1836 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / This What My Oga Daughter Is Asking Me To Do (18+ Pic Inside) / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2013
a different story. real life too.

we met one month and two weeks ago. 3 weeks later, she has seen my people, i have seen hers. one week after seeiing my people, she asks me when we are going to her village... i wanted catching my breath.

an uncle advised me and her to take sometime as time reveals things.

yesterday precisely, her elder brother comes telling me to stop wasting her sister's time. hmmm. just 6 weeks after meeting. i just stepped out..

what would you do if you were me?
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
One month is really a short time. People don't know that when they show desperation, they scare the other.
desperation could even be in the form of showing excess love and submissiveness. Wait delay more to see whatz up
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
Nigerian movie: One month is really a short time. People don't know that when they show desperation, they scare the other.
desperation could even be in the form of showing excess love and submissiveness. Wait delay more to see whatz up

thanks...
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by demelza: 11:25pm On Sep 09, 2013
If she refuses to wait, tell her to take a walk. Whats all the rush for anyway? Its just a friggin month!
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Ghadafy(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2013
Maybe age is not on her side. Take your time, don't rush bro.
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Goldenboy007(m): 1:35am On Sep 10, 2013
One month? for a life time commitment? Did i hear one-chance runz? One month is not even enough to classify someone as a friend not to talk of a Life partner!

1 Like

Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by damarisk(f): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2013
Bia dis op hw many girlfriend or wll i say story wey u get,no dey cm here cm dey tell us abt nollywood movies º°˚˚°ºoo i dey warn u nw,take time º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Popowaa: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2013
Age factor or insecurity
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 10, 2013
recomended wife tins,wat were u expecting?
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Ichliebedich(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2013
3wks into a relationship is a very short time for u guys to have gone to see her parents unless ofcourse u wnt to marry her soonest. U shudnt be suprised dats its jst one month nd she wants u to 'seal it'. Obviously she's looking to settle down soon nd looking to u. Talk to her nd tel her u're nt ready.
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
damaris k: Bia dis op hw many girlfriend or wll i say story wey u get,no dey cm here cm dey tell us abt nollywood movies º°˚˚°ºoo i dey warn u nw,take time º°˚˚°ºoo

we are gradually becoming enemies... i dont like you again..
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ich liebe dich: 3wks into a relationship is a very short time for u guys to have gone to see her parents unless ofcourse u wnt to marry her soonest. U shudnt be suprised dats its jst one month nd she wants u to 'seal it'. Obviously she's looking to settle down soon nd looking to u. Talk to her nd tel her u're nt ready.

i blame myself. thanks.
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by damarisk(f): 6:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
Ok bcause i nw knw ur secret dats y u hate me nw abi,i don catch u
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 10, 2013
Guy,

Still laughing at this ur bed time story o
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2013
Okara ugo, hw many gfs do u ve sef?? And u are just meeting them newly.
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by UyiIredia(m): 2:31am On Sep 11, 2013
Desperate times call for desperate women desperate for marriage.
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by MRMICKMEN: 5:14am On Sep 11, 2013
seal seal seal seal seal seal seal grin DESPERADO S
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2013
nyere84: Okara ugo, hw many gfs do u ve sef?? And u are just meeting them newly.

am sorry, i have none other than you....

i still need an office space from you in utako...
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by kliq(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2013
Get ur walk-on bro
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2013
okpara ugo:

am sorry, i have none other than you....

i still need an office space from you in utako...
Naguthy you.
As for the office space, no probs.
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by daisyella: 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2013
op is it ur innocent lady abi another one, u too like stories undecided
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Godson201333(m): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
If she is an Igbo girl please run for your life..Or else be ready to take out a LOAN grin grin grin
Re: One Month After Meeting Eachother, She Is Asking Me To Seal It. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2013
Godson201333: If she is an Igbo girl please run for your life..Or else be ready to take out a LOAN grin grin grin

i dont pretend to have what i dont have. if a girl piles financial pressure on me, i adopt ASUU mode.

sidon dey look mode....nah she go begin beg make i forget the request and get off my striking mode..

(1) (Reply)

I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine / Priceless Reply From A Banker To A Girl Seeking A Rich Husband / Why Do Guys Complain Of Being Friend Zoned???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.