Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine (1836 Views)

Why Is It Right To Tell A Girl"i Miss You" But Wrong To Say To A Guy? / Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Stop wondering who i'm missing. This is a crazy text message i always receive from a dysfunctional line.

41860742791722. Please whoever owns this line or any network operator sending this message '' I miss you more than you can imagine...Don't you miss me at all? If yes, i'm waiting for your call ''should stop it before it becomes serious.

The worst is that the line doesnt receive calls or messages. Does anyone experience this?
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Gloximazz(f): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
yes!it happens to me,and the annoying part is that the so call number does not connect.
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Lionbite(m): 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
Maybe your 'ogbanje' husband is trying to contact you
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Imoh99: 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
okpara ugo: Stop wondering who i'm missing. This is a crazy text message i always receive from a dysfunctional line.

41860742791722. Please whoever owns this line or any network operator sending this message '' I miss you more than you can imagine...Don't you miss me at all? If yes, i'm waiting for your call ''should stop it before it becomes serious.

The worst is that the line doesnt receive calls or messages. Does anyone experience this?
yes i do. because of that i av 2 change my sim n it stil repeat itself. M so tired
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by kayspax(m): 4:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
its probably a bulksms from a stalker.... dont bother calling or replying.. lol grin
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Okpara ugo, i miss u more dan u can imagine, dont you miss me??

Mmmeeee, those girls don remember you. No hiding place for you.

grin
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
someone is toying with you : D who did u offend?
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
nyere84: Okpara ugo, i miss u more dan u can imagine, dont you miss me??

Mmmeeee, those girls don remember you. No hiding place for you.

grin

hahaha

The message comes every week so i started suspecting MTN.

Different lines bearing similar format with the one i wrote down...

I don't think i have ever offended a girl in my lifetime. undecided
Re: I Miss You More Than You Can Imagine by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
yes, i also recieve it. Some are am feeling lonely in office. pls call me if you miss me wtf!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Complain Of Being Friend Zoned??? / Ladies: How To Get The Man U Want To Marry You / Would You Marry A "Reformed Slut"??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.