Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540183 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2015
benedictac:

pls what was the conclution? please, pleeease

Eduardo is the son.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omo2set4srj: 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pls is dre any thread where dstv Channels 141 and 166 telenovela's is being discussed? Will like to join cos am fed up with the lemon do. All d telenovela's are all being repeated aside FH and the Imposter and for me d story line in FH has become something else entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Eduardo is the son.

Adriano has two sons. One with Rachel and one with Valentina
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
favoredgal:

Oh yeah Cristobal
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
TI- I don't know what to call Blanca, she is just as foooolish as she was in Aurora. which kind stupid love be dat, DAT she miss placed her phone knowing her position how delicate it is. Mtweeeeh I don't even know what to say
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by crazygod(m): 8:07pm On Mar 27, 2015
Today's fearless heart funny. See slapping. This new villain funny pass verdugo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Raphael. .lucky bas:tardo

3 awoof in one night. .but then, awoof dey ALWAYS purge. So Memo ended up not telling Adraino anything before he died? * rolls eyes*
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
favoredgal:

Wow...dude impregnated 2 sisters?

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by phew09(f): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Forwetinnah:

That explains it coz I don't understand why Rachael would love (eduardo) adriano and valentino's son more than hers. The hatred For cristobal explains it though

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by phew09(f): 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hey how come no one talks bout Aurora.

FH: it's high time they wrappd up d show.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
phew09:
Hey how come no one talks bout Aurora.

FH: it's high time they wrappd up d show.

Aurora is an old show, many of us have seen it so no need to dwell on it.

Fearless Heart is just silly, but some of us have not been able to see it before, so we painstaking follow it. Besides the supposed ending is confusing to those few who have seen it, we just like to see it for ourselves.

Miquel is ready for round two- rematch. Sammy and Angela are stupid, Willy and JM are worst. Both parents don't fly together because of risk of making their child orphans. These four parents wish their combine six children to be orphans! Do they think that they are supermen and wonder women. Stupid drug dealers who are not trigger happy.

TI: so many fools in the series, but the number of casualties promise to be high- hence Raquel and Mariana will keep this show lively.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2015
RikoduoSennin:

Aurora is an old show, many of us have seen it so no need to dwell on it.

Fearless Heart is just silly, but some of us have not been able to see it before, so we painstaking follow it. Besides the supposed ending is confusing to those few who have seen it, we just like to see it for ourselves.

Miquel is ready for round two- rematch. Sammy and Angela are stupid, Willy and JM are worst. Both parents don't fly together because of risk of making their child orphans. These four parents wish their combine six children to be orphans! Do they think that they are supermen and wonder women. Stupid drug dealers who are not trigger happy.

TI: so many fools in the series, but the number of casualties promise to be high- hence Raquel and Mariana will keep this show lively.
Its just mariana 2 me, I'm not feeling raquel, wen I've seen villians like Fernanda, raquel is just dere&her facial expression is 2 cold. I'm not feeling dis impostor thing @ all. FP is still d best, let's see Queen of Hearts, so happy my romantic guy, martin lobos of aurora is dere with dat his bedroom voice.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Jesus what hot slaps you'v gat.

You are not looking bad tho, way better than how you looked in BCD.

Samantha is soooooo hilarious lmao, why count only 4 people when clara was sitting there.

Fernanda your body has suffered enough! ahn ahn,its not like it is money that you are using it anyhow

Willy and JM stupid men

Ringo is just Hot

That Lady is not clean im sure. She seems off to me, she likes Willy too wink

Rodrigo is just a dreamer.

Bernardo is still sick
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Omo2set4srj:
Pls is dre any thread where dstv Channels 141 and 166 telenovela's is being discussed? Will like to join cos am fed up with the lemon do. All d telenovela's are all being repeated aside FH and the Imposter and for me d story line in FH has become something else entirely.
https://www.nairaland.com/2140736/zee-world-movies-soaps-official

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2015
Another love triangle again
Telemundo but why

Jesus-Samantha
Willy-Lady
Fernanda-Ringo
Miguel-Yvonne

Btw, Ringo what will you do when you find out Jesus is in love with your Golden girl?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 11:30am On Apr 01, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Another love triangle again
Telemundo but why

Jesus-Samantha
Willy-Lady
Fernanda-Ringo
Miguel-Yvonne

Btw, Ringo what will you do when you find out Jesus is in love with your Golden girl?

I'm tired of FH I didn't watch yesterday and didn't feel bad. Zee word is where reality and seriousness is right now
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2015
benedictac:

I'm tired of FH I didn't watch yesterday and didn't feel bad. Zee word is where reality and seriousness is right now

LOOL, abi oo, Indian movies all the way

Even that Eva channel is annoying- Using the same voice moderators as Telemundo. You will now see an old man with JM's voice sooo annoying.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 02, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Haven't you noticed how Telemundo promotes and glorifies inces.t scenes in all their soaps?

Broken Angel- Mara & her mum both dated and slept with Lazaro

Labour of Love- ignasia &her mum slept with Thomas

Precious Rose- Jose iganacio slept with two blood related cousins

Behind Closed Doors- ignacia & carolla slept with adolpho

Someone's Watching: Camila did the same thing by sleeping with her sister's husband for years!!!

ok see Fearless Heart now.... how do u explain a father in law's sick and twisted lustful desire for his daughter in law

Telemundo sure teaches the wrong morals in a way....and see the encouraged love btwn the small children Nicholas and Jessica.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:15am On Apr 02, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

LOOL, abi oo, Indian movies all the way

Even that Eva channel is annoying- Using the same voice moderators as Telemundo. You will now see an old man with JM's voice sooo annoying.

pls which one is Eva channel? is it on gotv? coz in my living room I have CTL so the boys including oga can watch soccer....I have gotv installed in my room as I'm not always around at home so no need for dstv.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2015
liza207:

He is her ex husband. She divorced him already and had a baby girl with him.

Dunno y I don't just like her sha....plastic surgery too much ....sometimes she over does her roles...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 02, 2015
benedictac:

I watch zee world too but sometimes they annoy me as well. some of the soaps being aired here have been aired by televista
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:46am On Apr 02, 2015
preetydiva:

Haven't you noticed how Telemundo promotes and glorifies inces.t scenes in all their soaps?

Broken Angel- Mara & her mum both dated and slept with Lazaro

Labour of Love- ignasia &her mum slept with Thomas

Precious Rose- Jose iganacio slept with two blood related cousins

Behind Closed Doors- ignacia & carolla slept with adolpho

Someone's Watching: Camila did the same thing by sleeping with her sister's husband for years!!!

ok see Fearless Heart now.... how do u explain a father in law's sick and twisted lustful desire for his daughter in law

Telemundo sure teaches the wrong morals in a way....and see the encouraged love btwn the small children Nicholas and Jessica.

That Nicolas /Jessica thing(writers trying to get viewers from that age group) and the fact that Angela lost her memory (i was like, here we go again)made me stop watching...One thing I've noticed about them is that they don't really care who they sleep with as long as they feel it's right. Check out channel 141, they've got more interesting soaps but it's still the same thing. Fiancée /Wives /Husbands sleeping with brothers,friends, wives...but hey, we love being entertained
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2015
preetydiva:

I watch zee world too but sometimes they annoy me as well. some of the soaps being aired here have been aired by televista

Isn't Zee world an Indian channel? I think you're referring to EVA(141) it's a tele novela channel too for Latino soaps
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2015
preetydiva:

pls which one is Eva channel? is it on gotv? coz in my living room I have CTL so the boys including oga can watch soccer....I have gotv installed in my room as I'm not always around at home so no need for dstv.

Hi dear, Aono if its on gotv tho buh its 141 on dstv. Its spanish i think.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Hi dear, Aono if its on gotv tho buh its 141 on dstv. Its spanish i think.
I learnt the bouquet what ever is called is from N6,000 upwards. is it true cos I want to go back to Dstv family plan
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 02, 2015
asuustrike2009:

I learnt the bouquet what ever is called is from N6,000 upwards. is it true cos I want to go back to Dstv family plan

Asin i think its true oo, in my house they paid for 4months straight cuz it has increased by 2k/2k5.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Asin i think its true oo, in my house they paid for 4months straight cuz it has increased by 2k/2k5.

may God bring competition to chase this dstv out....they keep increasing fees! so unfair and annoying. cable TV shouldn't be so expensive.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2015
Can't wait 2 start dis queen of hearts, d babe dat acted Elisa in Until my last breathe and Morena in Pasion morena is dere. I use 2 like her so much in until my last breathe, she & alejandro.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by beautysop: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=asuustrike2009 post=32273580]
I learnt the bouquet what ever is called is from N6,000 upwards. is it true cos I want to go back to Dstv family plan[/ i pay for 3k n its family n still doesnt show
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
dahmie2013:
Can't wait 2 start dis queen of hearts, d babe dat acted Elisa in Until my last breathe and Morena in Pasion morena is dere. I use 2 like her so much in until my last breathe, she & alejandro.

Oh u don't love her like I do. ..lol she's so talented and very beautiful. her name is Paola Nunez or so . and yea in Until my last breath she and Alejandro had this chemistry... but I hated the way he treated her when she couldn't walk....he was so ashamed of her..

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 6:35am On Apr 05, 2015
preetydiva:

Oh u don't love her like I do. ..lol she's so talented and very beautiful. her name is Paola Nunez or so . and yea in Until my last breath she and Alejandro had this chemistry... but I hated the way he treated her when she couldn't walk....he was so ashamed of her..
He married her 4 d sex, cos I remember he really liked her but after d accident&she cud no longer feel nything wen dey have sex, he started getting discouraged. He now fell in2 d hands of paula who played detective eva in sumone's watching, she was also a police officer den. But sergio still loved her & had sex with her like dat. I really liked dat until my last breathe, I preferred it 2 second chance, I remember ppl like rumina, hector, d major, maria, gina o! Gina she influenced daniel in2 drugs. I wish I cud see it again.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
Please what's the HIV/AIDS prevalence in Latin American countries? Those people give in to Lust and Passion toooo easily

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.