Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540175 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2015
FH: twist in plot. Samantha and jesus m? What d phuck! It shud just end. Enuff is enuff

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 11:44am On Apr 08, 2015
exactly, i do not understand the reason for the unnecessary slots and scenes
mubzay:
FH: twist in plot. Samantha and jesus m? What d phuck! It shud just end. Enuff is enuff
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2015
mubzay:

Lool, thats the good thing about reading ahead jare, so I knew all this nonsense will happen

I just wanto see how Bernardo will die. Thats all

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mubzay(f): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
bukunmiagbana:

Lool, thats the good thing about reading ahead jare, so I knew all this nonsense will happen

I just wanto see how Bernardo will die. Thats all
bernardo died? What abt fernada?? Am tired of watching it. I just jump and pass d station. Chilling for d arival of queen of d hearts. I hope its worth it because TI is no more captivating to me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 09, 2015
mubzay:
bernardo died? What abt fernada?? Am tired of watching it. I just jump and pass d station. Chilling for d arival of queen of d hearts. I hope its worth it because TI is no more captivating to me.

My dear Im even kinda tired of Telemundo sef, same story different people.

Its the way Bernardo will die I wanna see. Its the only thing Im waiting for.

Fernanda died normally.

Telemundo is now soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying

The protagonist(guy/girl) must go to jail and come out later
Love will stand the test of time
There's always a difference in the social status of the main lovebirds(One rich, the other poor/not so rich)
The antagonist is always against the main protagonists love life
The antagonist dies or goes to jail in the last episode, why wait till then?
There's usually incest and cougarism(there's no word like this but u get)
They usually have to look for children(kidnapping or not knowing they ever existed)
There's usually new discoveries, someone finds real mom/dad,sister/brother and crap like that
GREED and AVARICE
Oh I forgot accidents or shooting, wheelchair crisis, blindness,errrrrrrrrrrrrr bottom line they always do surgery for one person or the other.

But on a nice note The dudes are just HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Willy,Verdugo,Santiago,Martin,Lorenzo Lobos,Christian,Andre, Camilo grin So I cant complain

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2015
fernanda is crazy o why will she act nude.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Duval and money.... grin grin...i had suspected him ever since he replaced marshall..
ohhh men....am seriously tripping 4 Clara,camilo's gf.....stunning beauty kiss kiss kiss
..fearless heart is getting a 'bit' interesting....hope it can b maintained next week... tongue tongue
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Never knew Eduardo is Raquel's son in real life.Interesting.....this telenovelas are getting boring.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:02pm On Apr 10, 2015
Flavia Santilana!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Cestmoi1:
Never knew Eduardo is Raquel's son in real life.Interesting.....this telenovelas are getting boring.

I'm already losing interest dahmie dear....they act senselessly and think d viewers are daft...so many bad directing... so many mistakes. That apart, unnecessary prolonged scenes, new turns & twists so annoying.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Cestmoi1:

I'm already losing interest dahmie dear....they act senselessly and think d viewers are daft...so many bad directing... so many mistakes. That apart, unnecessary prolonged scenes, new turns & twists so annoying.
for example, in The Imposter, the supposed micro chip is a damn sim card?! instead of memory card...can u imagine!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
preetydiva:

for example, in The Imposter, the supposed micro chip is a damn sim card?! instead of memory card...can u imagine!
I noticed that too ooo.I got bored with Forbidden passions.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cestmoi1:

I noticed that too ooo.I got bored with Forbidden passions.

Do u mind them? Except they r saying videos can be stored on sim cards.

Blanca's facial expressions are all the same. Same looks when she's professing love to Eduardo, talking softly to Hugo and when she's fuming also.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
At last!!! An explanation for duval's incompetence. He isn't dumb just treacherous

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 9:04am On Apr 12, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Do u mind them? Except they r saying videos can be stored on sim cards.

Blanca's facial expressions are all the same. Same looks when she's professing love to Eduardo, talking softly to Hugo and when she's fuming also.

Because of the Level of stupidity in TI, I quit seeing it.

The series lack lustre.

Even though Aurora is a repeat, I prefer it to TI.

There so much load of crap in TI, more than I can take.

At the end of everyday, I need series to brighten my mood not make me angry for taking me for a fool.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Felinize: 10:15am On Apr 12, 2015
TI is the most boring series telemundo has ever aired its so annoying

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Felinize:
I couldn't have agreed more, what were they thinking, TI is so annoying and boring, nothing moves me to watch telemundo anymore apart from my darling FB, even if its repeat, better than TI.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
why is blanca always bending her head to one side? its so annoying. eduardo is always looking clueless.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
Felinize:
I cudnt agree less, Forbidden Passions is still d best. I can't wait 4 d hot romantic scenes of Brunca! Hope dis queen of hearts will make more sense sha!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jaymaestro(m): 9:04am On Apr 13, 2015
This thread sails fast . I never knew people love telemundo .
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jaymaestro:
This thread sails fast . I never knew people love telemundo .

it is no longer as fast and interesting as before coz telemundo is now annoying

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Robbiebright: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Good morning all.... Pls I need an update in FH and TI... No light ooooo.. Plssssss......
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Robbiebright: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2015
Update for this week I mean
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Robbiebright: 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pls I Take God's name beg una. I need update for this week on FH and TI. No light n gen is faulty... Plsssss
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
My people wey still dey follow Fearless Heart una well done oo for the long journey I no fit continue to dey watch that crap. forbidden Passions ( I have not watched it before) and Zee world does it for me now.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Robbiebright:
Pls I Take God's name beg una. I need update for this week on FH and TI. No light n gen is faulty... Plsssss

Where did u stopped in TI
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by vodacom: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2015
Behind Closed Doors,Broken Angel and perharps Precious Rose are the best soap I have watched so far. The Imposta is just so boring and the suspense isn't as thrilling like Broken Angel or Behind Closed Doors.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wow. ..so Monica Spear's death was an assassination? Hmmmnn
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Robbiebright: 7:59am On Apr 21, 2015
shemano:

Where did u stopped in TI
Tnx I hv been updated somewhere else. Thank u
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Wow. ..so Monica Spear's death was an assassination? Hmmmnn
How is her death an assassination pls do share
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
liza207:

How is her death an assassination pls do share

Check the short stories about Latino celebs aka Ranking of the stars on EVA (141)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2015
sophiadfirst:
My people wey still dey follow Fearless Heart una well done oo for the long journey I no fit continue to dey watch that crap. forbidden Passions ( I have not watched it before) and Zee world does it for me now.

lmao @ "una well done ooo"....
Truth is: how we for do? we have come this far...and the tedious journey is almost over....I don't want to read the end even though I have means to....let me just finish it.

Zee world is equally just there. their acting is sometimes too poor for me...the zooming of their faces when there is 'supposed' suspense is so annoying....the way they don't speak up when accused of something as if they're dumb....is so frustrating...that laali calling "little Master, is soooooo uuuurggh!" lol. anyway, to each his own sha...Star times novela soaps are way more interesting

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)