Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540889 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2015
preetydiva:

lmao @ "una well done ooo"....
Truth is: how we for do? we have come this far...and the tedious journey is almost over....I don't want to read the end even though I have means to....let me just finish it.

Zee world is equally just there. their acting is sometimes too poor for me...the zooming of their faces when there is 'supposed' suspense is so annoying....the way they don't speak up when accused of something as if they're dumb....is so frustrating...that laali calling "little Master, is soooooo uuuurggh!" lol. anyway, to each his own sha...Star times novela soaps are way more interesting
My dear sister wetin u wan make person do naa, na only forbidden passions dey interest me for telemundo even new soap they want to air, I no dey even interest cos from the advert we can relate what the soap is all about n how it may likely play out (thou I maybe wrong). But still more grease to ur muscle on rest of fearless heart.
For Zee world, I no go even argue anything wey u talk their cos na the plain truth. I think annoying their viewers is one the things they can't do without in their soap ( maybe na part of their culture to keep mute when being accused) and they can look eee u come dey ask urself between u and them who suppose look/watch; them wey be the actors wey suppose give me action and me as per viewer wey dey look and dey anticipate for action. Although I won't deny them fact some of the soaps are interesting thou with a comma and u know, no be only FP I go dey watch naa so make I kukuma manage the soaps from new channel.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2015
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
sophiadfirst:

My dear sister wetin u wan make person do naa, na only forbidden passions dey interest me for telemundo even new soap they want to air, I no dey even interest cos from the advert we can relate what the soap is all about n how it may likely play out (thou I maybe wrong). But still more grease to ur muscle on rest of fearless heart.
For Zee world, I no go even argue anything wey u talk their cos na the plain truth. I think annoying their viewers is one the things they can't do without in their soap ( maybe na part of their culture to keep mute when being accused) and they can look eee u come dey ask urself between u and them who suppose look/watch; them wey be the actors wey suppose give me action and me as per viewer wey dey look and dey anticipate for action. Although I won't deny them fact some of the soaps are interesting thou with a comma and u know, no be only FP I go dey watch naa so make I kukuma manage the soaps from new channel.

Falls from chair with laughter.....
gosh u got me rolling on d floor oooo. lwkmd. You've just made my day.you're so funny
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by liza207: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dear Telemundo Nairalanders cos of the coldness in our thread i bring to you Award season So here r the following category.
Best Telemumdo telenovela.
Favorite Telenovela Ending.
Most Boring Telenovela Ending.
Favorite Protagonist Hero in Telenovela.
Favorite Antagonist Heroine in Telenovela.
Best Hero in both Protagonist and antagonist Role.
Best Heroine in protagonist and Antagonist Role.
Most Beautiful Actress
Most Handsome Actor
Most cutest Child actress.
Most Cutest Child Actor.
Most Boring Telenovela
BEST SOUNDRACK
BEST OPENING THEME
BEST COUPLE...

Pls Name your nominations and we will see the Winner. Pls my nairalander family No abuses just want to make the thread fun

Thanks for the contributions guys. Added new category. xoxoxo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
preetydiva:

Falls from chair with laughter.....
gosh u got me rolling on d floor oooo. lwkmd. You've just made my day.you're so funny
OK oo we thank the Lord for that.
Please, about Startimes do u mind educating me about some of their soaps. And I hope is not mostly phillilian soaps (thou I don't fancy startimes cos of their poor picture and audio quality). But, please just tell me the names of the ones that are aired on startimes.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:06pm On Apr 24, 2015
liza207:
Dear Telemundo Nairalanders cos of the coldness in our thread i bring to you Award season So here r the following category.
Best Telemumdo telenovela.
Favorite Telenovela Ending.
Most Boring Telenovela Ending.
Favorite Protagonist Hero in Telenovela.
Favorite Antagonist Heroine in Telenovela.
Best Hero in both Protagonist and antagonist Role.
Best Heroine in protagonist and Antagonist Role.
Most Beautiful Actress
Most Handsome Actor
Most cutest Child actress.
Most Cutest Child Actor.
Most Boring Telenovela.

Pls Name your nominations and we will see the Winner. Pls my nairalander family No abuses just want to make the thread fun

My nominations

Best Telemumdo telenovela. - BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

Favorite Telenovela Ending. - PRECIOUS ROSE

Most Boring Telenovela Ending. - El Fantasma de Elena (Elena's Ghost)

Favorite Protagonist Hero in Telenovela. - Mario Cimarro(Juan del Monte) DEL MONTE DYNASTY

Favorite antagonist Heroine in Telenovela - Aylin Mujica(Fernanda del Castillo in FH)

Favorite Protagonist Heroine in Telenovela. - Mónica Spears(Bianca Santillana de Piamonte) FORBIDDEN PASSION (seems u forgot dis smiley smiley )

Best Hero in both Protagonist and antagonist Role. - Gabriel Porras (Gonzalo Ibáñez / Iñaki Mora Vergara in BCD(antagonist) and Miguel Valdez in FH(protagonist) )

Best Heroine in protagonist and Antagonist Role. - Maritza Rodríguez (Pilar Arismendi in BCD(protagonist) and Camila Brando in CL(antagonist))

Most Beautiful Actress - Very tough but i will go for my stunning and seductive Marlene Favela (Paula del Monte kiss kiss my crush) over monica spears(bianca in FH...sorry bianca wink ) and Daniela Navarro(clara in FH still love ur backside kiss kiss )

Most Handsome Actor - Also a tough ask...but Jencarlos Canela(bruno in FP and Andrés in MHBL) over José Luis Reséndez(juan marcos in FH) and Aarón Díaz(Santiago in BA)

Most cutest Child actress. - hmmm my lovely genesis in FH(Briggitte Bozzo)

Most Cutest Child Actor. - Santiago Piamonte in FP(Nikolás Caballero)

Most Boring Telenovela. - El Fantasma de Elena (Elena's Ghost)

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
@liza207,
Nice idea...had dat tot too but was a bit busy....
You forgot....
BEST SOUNDRACK
BEST OPENING THEME
BEST COUPLE...
You tried... wink wink wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2015
A new telenovela "PART OF ME" replaces FEARLESS HEART while QUEEN OF HEARTS replaces AURORA smiley smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Felinize: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Has anyone notice dat Fernanda has finally gone mad with those bullet's?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2015
Felinize:
Has anyone notice dat Fernanda has finally gone mad with those bullet's?

No, Telemundo cut that scene. Maybe they thought it wrong to see Fernanda shoot at a gathering of children but ok if she put a gun to an infants head.

Don't tell me that Fernanda was far along in her pregnancy before the pull and fall incident.

Why would bernando seperate her from her daughter/his grand daughter. Oh, so that he can continue with his relationship with JM's mum eh.

Cecilia is stupid, why did you not tell JM instead you are asking for Miquel whom you know is not available.

The way Miquel and Fabiola think that they are superman/girl is alarming- Real Drug traffickers kill very easily even for something less than what they did (snitching).

Willy is a real fool, why behave like that to Sammy after all that sincere crying, begging, pleading, declaration, and marriage proposal from "Golden girl with green/blue eyes". The reasons Willy gave is insufficient for his actions. Yet he will behave like a wounded animal when she is with someone else. Telemundo's "Fated love" stories is getting old- this is real life not fantasy. People fall in and out of love a good number of times.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 12:18pm On Apr 27, 2015
Finally Fearless Heart is in its final episodes...phew! That soap went from interesting to annoying to outright irritating.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Finally Fearless Heart is in its final episodes...phew! That soap went from interesting to annoying to outright irritating.
i think fearless heart is getting "interesting" as it heads towards its finale....i guess the reason why it got boring and irritating was because d telenovela had too many stars and d directors just wanted every one to participate one way or d other thereby disorganising d storyline and prolonging d novela to a whopping 206 episodes shocked grin grin...one of d pitfalls of doing an "ensemble cast"...it can be interesting or boring like fearless heart....

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just hope QUEEN OF HEARTS is interesting and captivating cos its got many known telenovela stars like corazon valiente smiley smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2015
Clara struggling with only underwear. Hilarious
Ringo is not badlooking with his hair down, so painful he will haveto die.
Angela can you kindly feel stupid now that you know JM is ill, I mean even Fernanda knew
Lady is the one I pity, No love goes to her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 5:29pm On Apr 27, 2015
Ohh men reina is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful......drop-dead gorgeous... kiss grin kiss
@liza207,am having second thoughts about my choice on d most beautiful actress.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
bentenny:
Ohh men reina is soooooooooooooooooo beautiful......drop-dead gorgeous... kiss grin kiss
@liza207,am having second thoughts about my choice on d most beautiful actress.... grin grin grin grin

Yea, reina is beautiful and I think queen of heart will be interesting. Martin in(aurora) has come again with his not falling again and end up madly in love, his bike got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fenanda(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pls who knows what happened to Emma Arroyo and Pablo Peralta in FH?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
fenanda:
Pls who knows what happened to Emma Arroyo and Pablo Peralta in FH?

They have a family in Europe and an art exhibition business.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by boobookitty: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
I think LOLA, FABIOLA $ SAMANTHA are really pretty

But CLARA is gorg grin

http://media.telemundo62.com/images/TLMD-portada-daniela-navarro-espectacular.jpg
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by fenanda(f): 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank you smileyquote author=boobookitty post=33203601]

They have a family in Europe and an art exhibition business.[/quote]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
ohh men two episodes from QOH(queen of hearts) and am already wanting more...i wish i never started tongue tongue
No d addiction begins embarassed embarassed
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2015
FH ends on May 4th n a new character, mini-Fernanda comes in. Everything now is going to be in fast forward mode.I'm just glad it will soon be over though.

As for QOH, I've learnt not to expect too much too soon so I don't get dissappointed too early in the novela. I'm just glad those common faces weren't casted.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
QOH - that look on Madam Smith's face when she saw Nicholas holding the necklace may mean he's the son she dropped at the orphanage years ago
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
candycrushsoda:
QOH - that look on Madam Smith's face when she saw Nicholas holding the necklace may mean he's the son she dropped at the orphanage years ago
You are absolutely right....QOH for me is captivating esp d theme songs...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
has anyone listened to the songtrack dat is always played wenever nicholas and reina are together..?
go to youtube and insert dis on d search page..."EUGENIO SILLER - TE ESPERARE FEAT SYKO (OFFICIAL VIDEO)"
lovely song cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:28am On May 01, 2015
candycrushsoda:
FH ends on May 4th n a new character, mini-Fernanda comes in. Everything now is going to be in fast forward mode.I'm just glad it will soon be over though.

As for QOH, I've learnt not to expect too much too soon so I don't get dissappointed too early in the novela. I'm just glad those common faces weren't casted.

A lot if common face are there.a loooooot
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 10:04am On May 01, 2015
favoredgal:

A lot if common face are there.a loooooot

True. But the most commom for me are JM, Willy, Sammy (FH), Ignacia(LOL)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 10:31am On May 01, 2015
bentenny:
has anyone listened to the songtrack dat is always played wenever nicholas and reina are together..?
go to youtube and insert dis on d search page..."EUGENIO SILLER - TE ESPERARE FEAT SYKO (OFFICIAL VIDEO)"
lovely song cool cool cool cool

Thanks.... Very nice song. I was able to get the audio version on tubidy. I just wish I could speak Spanish. The language is so sexy n romantic. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
candycrushsoda:

True. But the most commom for me are JM, Willy, Sammy (FH), Ignacia(LOL)

Ok, I get you. But just watched it for about 20 mins and I saw Cecelia from where is elisa, George from broken angel, that Lola's cousin and Camillo from my hear beats for Lola,Martin from aurora and Gustavo from fearless heart
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 5:21pm On May 01, 2015
Serious shocked ... Blanca got engaged by Eduardo in a coma?? Awwwww cry . And the real Leticia is in Prison. Raquel ooooo
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2015
candycrushsoda:

Thanks.... Very nice song. I was able to get the audio version on tubidy. I just wish I could speak Spanish. The language is so sexy n romantic. grin tongue
grin grin grin Try google translate..it not only tells u d english equivalence but it also pronounces dem...just try it wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dahmie2013: 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
Hello ppl!

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.