Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540146 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
crazydove:
Come o where is everyone abi PHCN take light on this thread.
Anyway,'m beginning to hate QOH like seriously

I have neva liked d telenovela because it seems the writers are just confused.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by omosoft: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
crazydove:
Come o where is everyone abi PHCN take light on this thread.
Anyway,'m beginning to hate QOH like seriously
Seriously QOH is becoming annoying

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
nickishire:

I have neva liked d telenovela because it seems the writers are just confused.

Not all lols but QOH writers need to rest.Nowadays...I look forward to POM,HFH and maybe LAJ
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jennyzee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2015
oh no!!!! Not Cesar!!! Why cry cry cry cry cry For love and Justice Recap www.jennyentertains.com
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
FLAJ:hmmm...cesar na wa for you ohh....is there no place where he can escape and if possible hide until those goons leave...well na telemundo sha... grin grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
jennyzee:
oh no!!!! Not Cesar!!! Why cry cry cry cry cry For love and Justice Recap www.jennyentertains.com

Thank you for that Link to the Recap of Telanova and Zeeworld Series.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by odion81(f): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
QOH is just a waste of money. To think that they had KIA motors has one of their sponsors meechew

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by nickishire: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2015
crazydove:

Not all lols but QOH writers need to rest.Nowadays...I look forward to POM,HFH and maybe LAJ

Yes dear, i am also an ardent follower of POM, HFH, FLAJ, but QOH is a no-no for me.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jennyzee(f): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2015
For those who didn't watch Elena's Ghost before, You can catch up here www.jennyentertains.com
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
I've never watched a telemundo series
I fell in love with FOR LOVE AND JUSTICE
only for them to kill my favourite character CEASAR
BULL SHIT
I no watch again

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jennyzee(f): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
Husband for Hire Recap /p6vUMF-LA
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by shalewizzy2(f): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
mistytohcute:
BULL SHIT
I no watch again
Me too
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
shalewizzy2:
Me too
it was very painful
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
For Love and Justice Teasers – September 2015:

[b]Tuesday, 1 September:

A friend of the Mondragon family reveals that he saw a woman at the beach with Cesar on the day that he heard the gunshots.

Wednesday, 2 September:

Lucia realises that Cesar never told her that Daniel was his brother because he was in love with her. She has made a promise to care for Roxanita.

Thursday, 3 September:

After many years have passed, Lucia finally meets with her niece Vicky. The Duran brothers don’t know how to tell their father that they found Lucia.

Friday, 4 September:

Daniel continues to investigate his brother Cesar’s death. Looking through photographs, he finds a clue about the person who murdered Cesar.

Monday, 7 September:

Lucia asks her father to tell her the truth about her real mother. She reproaches her siblings for keeping silent for so long.

Tuesday, 8 September:

Lucia tells her family that Liliana planted drugs in her locker in high school and that she, along with Fernanda, made her leave the house.

Wednesday, 9 September:

El Diablo questions Radames about Lucia Duran. Liliana prepares to spoil Lucia’s evening at Abel and Adriana’s engagement celebration dinner.

Thursday, 10 September:

Lucia finds out that Octavio intends to jump off a building and she goes after him. Olegario realises that Lucia is with him on the ledge.

Friday, 11 September:

Carlos and Daniel see Lucia and Octavio on top of the building, and Lucia slips and is about to fall. Daniel rushes to her, but Octavio saves her.

Monday, 14 September:

Daniel asks for Lucia’s forgiveness and tells her that he loves her. He wants to marry her as soon as possible, but she does not want to rush.

Tuesday, 15 September:

Liliana confronts Daniel for getting back with her sister who is a felon. Later, Liliana asks Genaro to help her kill Lucia, but he refuses.

Wednesday, 16 September:

El Diablo tells Anselmo that he wants Lucia Duran to be the future mother of his children. He says that for her, he is willing to do anything.

Thursday, 17 September:

El Diablo sees Daniel and Lucia kissing, and confronts Lucia about it. Liliana receives a call that leaves her completely out of her mind.

Friday, 18 September:

Liliana asks for Genaro’s help to finish the deal for the flash drive. Daniel confronts Lucia about her relationship with El Diablo.

Monday, 21 September:

Roxana manages to get away from Liliana, and Memin helps Roxana hide. A search begins to look for her, until Memin returns Roxana to Lucia.

Tuesday, 22 September:

Genaro listens to the recording Cesar made before he died and begins to plot another way to attract Daniel Ponce’s attention.

Wednesday, 23 September:
A social worker discovers the condition that Roxana is in and decides to take her away from Lucia. El Diablo cannot stop thinking about Lucia.

Thursday, 24 September:

Liliana visits the social worker who has Roxana’s case and tells her that Roxana is not mentally stable and that Lucia is incapable of caring for her.

Friday, 25 September:

El Diablo helps Lucia to get Roxana back. Daniel discovers that El Diablo influenced Roxana’s case and asks him to stay away from Lucia.

Monday, 28 September:

Liliana finds out that the flash drive containing the video of her killing Miguel came from the home of her worst enemy.

Tuesday, 29 September:

Lucia asks Carlos for advice on how to tell Daniel the truth. She insists that she cannot wait and has to tell him by the end of the day.

Wednesday, 30 September:

Carlos finds out that Roxana was a witness to a murder. Liliana wants to get rid of Roxana, but Carlos takes Roxana to the beach house[/b]
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2015
Part of Me Teasers – September 2015: Here is what to expect….

[b]Tuesday, 1 September:

Diego searches for a job at the mansion so he can work near Monica. When Elena asks him why he is there, Diego introduces himself as the new gardener.

Wednesday, 2 September:

Gerardo insists that Elena must travel to Napa to speak to Carlos. Gerardo wants to know how Monica found out that Elena shot him.

Thursday, 3 September:

Adriana tries to get back into Monica’s body. Monica tells Adriana that she must set things right before giving Adriana her body and her life back.

Friday, 4 September:

Monica is upset because she will soon have to part from her daughters. Gerardo
tells Elena that everything he is selling is registered in his name.

Monday, 7 September:

Jennifer tells Gabriel that she is pregnant. Emiliana tells Monica that she knows Diego is in love with her, but she too has feelings for him.

Tuesday, 8 September:

Jorge shows Monica a picture of her and Gerardo and asks her what is going on between them. He wants to know if her and Gerardo are having an affair.

Wednesday, 9 September:

Diego finds a way to access the secret room from the other side of the house. He finds Monica there, and she drops the pendant in surprise.

Thursday, 10 September:

Diego talks to Monica and asks her to remember their relationship in the past. They start to kiss but Gerardo walks in and sees them.

Friday, 11 September:

Elena tells Gerardo that Diego is Monica’s lover. Monica promises to make who is responsible pay for what they did to her and her daughters.

Monday, 14 September:

Monica advises Camila to trust Jorge and look for his support. Diego listens to a conversation between Elena and her mother in the secret room.

Tuesday, 15 September:

Gerardo prepares a surprise for Monica. Gerardo offers to transfer all of Monica’s assets to Elena if she agrees that they separate.

Wednesday, 16 September:

Marta and Susana accidentally cover the door that Diego used to enter the house and the secret room and lock him in. Gerardo takes Monica sailing.

Thursday, 17 September:

Monica is angry because Gerardo doesn’t want to return to Los Angeles, but she must go back to see Camila and Emiliana.

Friday, 18 September:

Monica decides that she will make Gerardo and Elena confront each other. She wants them to turn on each other and confess everything.

Monday, 21 September:

Monica has found out who her murderer was. Elena hears the piano playing and goes to see who is playing it, but a surprise is waiting for her.

Tuesday, 22 September:

Elena threatens to kill Monica Serrano’s daughters, leaving Monica desperate to protect them. Elena wants revenge on the piano player.

Wednesday, 23 September:

Elena continues fabricating lies to Camila. She has edited photos and tells Camila that her mother Monica was unfaithful to her father.

Thursday, 24 September:

Monica tries to make Gerardo confess to his crime. Elena is furious, she would rather see him dead than with another woman.

Friday, 25 September:

Elena lies to Gerardo promising that she will leave, and sets a trap for him. She has hired men to attack him, and he cannot escape.

Monday, 28 September:

Gerardo confronts Elena because he knows she ordered the beating on him. Elena asks Gerardo to stay until they have finalised the sale of the company.

Tuesday, 29 September:

Elena invites everyone round for dinner. She has some big news to share, and Gerardo can’t believe it. Elena threatens to incriminate Gerardo.

Wednesday, 30 September:

Camila is outraged by Elena’s announcement, and her and Emiliana demand to know if Elena and Gerardo betrayed their mother while she was alive.[/b]

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Oh no why do they have to kill Caesar? **sobs**

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
Husband for Hire Teasers – September 2015:

[b]Tuesday, 1 September:

Griselda decides that she will give money to Antonio to set up his own practice. Griselda is invited out to dinner by both Reinaldo and Gabriel.

Wednesday, 2 September:

Everybody is surprised by Griselda’s beautiful appearance. Teresa Cristina has a flashback to some news she received many years ago.

Thursday, 3 September:

Reinaldo asks to separate from Teresa Cristina, but she does not believe him and will not accept this. Griselda looks for Barbara at the hotel.

Friday, 4 September:

Reinaldo decides to give Teresa Cristina another chance. Teresa Cristina plots against Griselda, and threatens to murder Reinaldo if he abandons her.

Monday, 7 September:

Antonio advises Griselda to move house. Iris looks for Teresa Cristina and a mafia guy sees her entering the mansion.

Tuesday, 8 September:

Griselda finds a house she likes, but Teresa Cristina tries to ban her from moving. The mafia guy also in the mansion listening to their discussion.

Wednesday, 9 September:

Iris reveals Teresa Cristina’s secret to Mario. The mafia guy sneaks into the Palmer mansion and wakes Teresa Cristina.

Thursday, 10 September:

The mafia guy pressures Teresa Cristina to give him money in exchange for not revealing the secrets that he heard Iris telling Mario.

Friday, 11 September:

Reinaldo sees a bullet hole in the wall and finds that there is a bullet missing in the gun. When Teresa Cristina wakes up he demands an explanation.

Monday, 14 September:

Teresa Cristina swears to Reinaldo that the gun went off accidentally. Gabriel and Clara find out that Leonardo is going out with Penny.

Tuesday, 15 September:

Teresa Cristina hires a lawyer to get Manuel out of jail. The lawyer suggests that he might be able to get him out on probation.

Wednesday, 16 September:

Manuel is out on probation. Teresa Cristina tries to convince her neighbours to refuse authorisation for Griselda’s new house purchase.

Thursday, 17 September:

Griselda finally signs the purchase of her new home. She also signs the contract for the new company she is establishing with Celeste.

Friday, 18 September:

Teresa Cristina sleep talks, and Ro hears her saying that she killed a man whom she calls “mafioso”. Somebody kidnaps Kike’s son.

Monday, 21 September

Griselda makes a deal with Barbara. She offers her money in exchange for waving her parental rights so that Kike will have full custody of the child.

Tuesday, 22 September

Teresa Cristina is willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of Griselda. She later finds Antonio and Patricia together at the Inn.

Wednesday, 23 September:

Griselda has a panic attack when she learns that her ex-husband is alive. Reinaldo insists to Teresa Cristina that she needs to see a psychiatrist.

Thursday, 24 September:

Jose returns and demands that he takes his place again as Griselda’s husband, but Griselda wants him to leave. Patricia tells Reinaldo.

Friday, 25 September:

Reinaldo is upset when he hears of the engagement between Griselda and Gabriel. Griselda allows Jose to stay in her house until he recovers.

Monday, 28 September:

Jose is finally released from the hospital. Gabriel asks Griselda to stay away from him. Patricia discovers that she is pregnant.

Tuesday, 29 September:

When Patricia tells Antonio her pregnancy news, he asks her not to have the child. Teresa Cristina and Reinaldo to go to see a psychiatrist together.

Wednesday, 30 September:

Teresa Cristina is angry when she hears about Patricia’s pregnancy. She warns her daughter that the baby will never be welcome in her house.[/b]

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2015
holyteeboy why are you posting episodes for septemeber?if we wanted to read we would have googled and read it.
Your post is confusing us and detailing the thread

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2015
Happy new month of September to everyone on this forum...God bless you real good! wink wink wink

FLAJ:I just hope luisia tells daniel every thing before that dirty cop makes any move...

I have to say that the death of cesar was really painful and if i hadn't watched his role in "broken angel",it wud have made me stop FLAJ for a little bit...its like watching jencarlos canela(bruno in FP),killed off very early in a telemudo series...

But i do have one observation,cesar(aaron diaz) previously played a role in "broken angel" where he was the "masked" villain....at the end many viewers of the show didn't like him due to the role he played at the end....See how roles change everything,now every one is really pained because of his death...

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
crazydove:
holyteeboy why are you posting episodes for septemeber?if we wanted to read we would have googled and read it.
Your post is confusing us and detailing the thread

There are so many people here that don't know how to check what will happen later in telemundo and i just gave others the oppurtunity to know what will happen later in the telenovela

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
holyteeboy:
There are so many people here that don't know how to check what will happen later in telemundo and i just gave others the oppurtunity to know what will happen later in the telenovela

Check later?when people are trying to meet up with what they have missed.you are jumping to the end.how many peeps are discussing what you have posted now?
If we were interested in the end of every telenovela we won't bother opening a thread to discuss every Episode shown.
That's why Jennyzee is helping us with a recap of every episode on telemundo

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by sofiababe(f): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hi guys,am new.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Not watched any? How did Caesar become ur fav character? He has not rily done any thng extraordinary in ds series naa
mistytohcute:

BULL SHIT

I no watch again
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 04, 2015
bbeckky:
Not watched any? How did Caesar become ur fav character? He has not rily done any thng extraordinary in ds series naa

it is not in the extraordinary thing but the little things

he was such a nice guy, cute and cool headed, the right guy for Luisa

not that hot tempered Daniel

well it doesn't matter now

I don quit

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin grin. Seriously i hate dat his FLAJ life had to end dat soon, i would av loved to see more of him tho. Exactly@ right match for Lucia, hot-tempered guys aint just it for me, dey jump to conclusions so easily, react too quickly and mostly aggressively too. Anyways, back to the matter, FLAJ is becoming enthralling now oo, seriously i didnt know i'd b dis consistent wt it always looking forward to the next episode
mistytohcute:

it is not in the extraordinary thing but the little things

he was such a nice guy, cute and cool headed, the right guy for Luisa

not that hot tempered Daniel

well it doesn't matter now

I don quit
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
bbeckky:
grin grin. Seriously i hate dat his FLAJ life had to end dat soon, i would av loved to see more of him tho. Exactly@ right match for Lucia, hot-tempered guys aint just it for me, dey jump to conclusions so easily, react too quickly and mostly aggressively too. Anyways, back to the matter, FLAJ is becoming enthralling now oo, seriously i didnt know i'd b dis consistent wt it always looking forward to the next episode

I will continue when the issue of Caesar's murder has been resolved
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by emmastone019(f): 11:47am On Sep 05, 2015
precious rose and behind closed doors are the best!!!!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by candycrushsoda: 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
See what I found when I went to by CD'S. .. Hehehehe. grin grin. The also had Precious Rose, Elena's Ghost, Behind Closed Doors. But the Fearless Heart was up to Season 8 if not more shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
POM Elena is soooo ruuuude!! Jeeez!! How does anyone put up with her?? Even when she pretends to be nice, she still exudes arrogance. Veeerry annoying character!! Gerrado should just strangle her already angry

I love 'Husband for Hire'...love Griselda even more. She's such a hardworking model Mum

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Romanticboy1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
i love FLAJ....so interesting to watch lucia from 'la patrona" to play another lead role...although she cries unnecessarily in this series...ceasar was killed off too early....that episode he was fatally shot really touched me...

POM-as it approaches its climax.,.its becoming more interestng...abeg monica continue in your good work in torturing elena till she finally confesses...as for Gerado...that guy is cunning..he wants to have it all..

HFH-Although i do miss some episodes...anytime i catch it..i understand it...its a lovable series...the theme song..is what i enjoy the much...

CL-is somehow funny...that sofia is really naive sha...that antonio"s mum is such a b*tch...ready to lick as* for money....camila is in love with antonio buh is concealing it..

Elena"s ghost-i got confused at the first episode
QOH-i stopped watching,it after ep.1...

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bbeckky: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2015
mistytohcute:

I will continue when the issue of Caesar's murder has been resolved
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by jennyzee(f): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
Laali Returns, the telenovela series, will be showing frm 11th Sept and guess who will be recapping? [url]jennyentertains.com[/url] !! hehehehehehehehehehe

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65