Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540133 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
POM Eish!! Gerrado and Elena?? That silly Camilla now knows she's been siding with Chucky's bride. Farewell Ernesto. Seriously compiling names I would NEVER give my daughters

HFH Griselda's Jack Sparrow though cheesy

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2015
POM: ...Sorry Ernesto you don't deserve any pity...if you knew all along that elena was capable of even murdering her own aunt,then who is he? should have taken his brother's advise and leave with his own share of the money they made from dat illegal business...but no way, greed and folly has lead to his murder.. sad sad

As it appears now,it seems the plan has been made by elena to setup dat impulsive ricardo...and he will foolishly fall for it...cant imagine dat a young lawyer like him will draw hasty conclusions without thinking...too emotional to be a lawyer..in my opinion sad sad

FLAJ:please LucĂ­a just tell daniel every thing she knows before someone else figures it out and informs him...

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pom: Emiliana has grown up, go girl!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by RikoduoSennin(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
FLAJ: oh Daniel, my heart goes out to you. The guilt you now carry is too much both you and Lucia. Your brother and Aunt died because of you- they died gruesome death. Lucia was the one who ask Amparo to speak to daniel, see the result.

He only has his Nephew now.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Telemundo either someone is innocently accused of murder or person will loose his memory or can't walk anymore or maybe cnt speak.at the end the person gets his memory back or walk maybe speak

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
crazydove:
Telemundo either someone is innocently accused of murder or person will loose his memory or can't walk anymore or maybe cnt speak.at the end the person gets his memory back or walk maybe speak
Did you watch behind closed doors? If No, try watching it

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 07, 2015
asuustrike2009:

Did you watch behind closed doors? If No, try watching it

BCD is the BEST!!!that's why they don't want to repeat it.SOMEONE is watching is next in line

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2015
crazydove:

BCD is the BEST!!!that's why they don't want to repeat it.SOMEONE is watching is next in line
Really! Telewonder
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
I love this Madam Griselda's husband's theme song lols-HFH
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
HFH I love Grissy kiss kiss ...she's my kind of person. Treat people the same way they treat you, Shikena. Her ex walking around in briefs and scratching his bum was the height of it for me last week. lmfao. Oh Lawd!! gringringrin..couldn't stop laughing

POM Camilla should shut her dumb mouth already; such a stuck up dummy. Does she think Ricky is having a nice time locked up in jail for her to think he'll believe any rubbish that comes out of her mouth? Elena's mum is just as shameless..another dumb bimbo looking for love from that damaged product of a daughter. I pity Suzanna the most, i hope she survives her alliance with the She devil.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chei!!Monica's spirit is vexed.I loved that slap Ellena looking so confused after that slap - POM

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
THE BEST SLAP OF ALL TIMES MEEHN!!! YOU NEED TO SEE HOW I STAND UP SHOUT LIKE SAY NIGERIA SCORE GOAL!! CHAI!! MONICA. ..AKA!!! *APPLAUSE*
VERY USEEEEELESS ELENA!! One can understand when some of these things are done by outsiders/non family members...but things like these from family, especially one you've done so much for, bloody hell?!

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2015
I don't like Telemundo but I just love to see da beautiful Maria Elisa Camargo.

Gush, she's so pretty.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dear Telemundo can you guys just put HFH on hold?I can't wait for today's POM angry

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
dis Maite is so annoying.talks too much .just ruined d whole operation poor eddy

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seun360:

Gush, she's so pretty.
And who the heck is that?? Tell me her stage name please wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2015
Seun360:

Gush, she's so pretty.

..with her bad knock knees
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
topeal:
And who the heck is that?? Tell me her stage name please wink

Adrianna Arguler/Monica in Part of me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Adrianna Arguler/Monica in Part of me
ok thanks alot. Na real bad knock knees grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:19am On Oct 15, 2015
ucheody:
dis Maite is so annoying.talks too much .just ruined d whole operation poor eddy

she's annoying in all her soaps I've watched. she is as annoying as Telemundo directors

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
benedictac:

she's annoying in all her soaps I've watched. she is as annoying as Telemundo directors

Buhahaha...she's annoying ehn with her terrible voice

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 3:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
crazydove:

you know its a voice over right
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
favoredgal:

you know its a voice over right

And who says its not a voice over? but its the worse voice in telemundo and no one shares "thevoice" with her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
What happened today @partofMe?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Follow @EnOtraPielTV and you will know the conclusive parts of Part of me.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Seun360:
Follow @EnOtraPielTV and you will know the conclusive parts of Part of me.

you made me waste my MB just to go read Spanish
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2015
benedictac:

You twitter app don't have translator?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
benedictac:

Check caray caray
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2015
Seun360:

You twitter app don't have translator?
That will be extra MB. Lol
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
favoredgal:

Check caray caray
thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
crazydove:

For me most annoying is Camilla
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
favoredgal:

For me most annoying is Camilla

Really?lols I have no problem with Camilla's.Maite sounds like she's chirping like a bird

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)