Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540142 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
crazydove:

Really?lols I have no problem with Camilla's.Maite sounds like she's chirping like a bird

Really? Someone came to rescue you, no thank you, just judgement. She couldn't even wait for Gerardo to go before asking monica about the prostitution

She is rude, ungrateful with a sense of entitlement

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
favoredgal:

Really? Someone came to rescue you, no thank you, just judgement. She couldn't even wait for Gerardo to go before asking monica about the prostitution

She is rude, ungrateful with a sense of entitlement

Yes that's true unlike her sister Emiliana.remain small they would have carried her to china lols
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by aderonkedeborah(f): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
benedictac:

thanks
pls kindly tell me what u read in d concluding part
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 12:21am On Oct 16, 2015
benedictac:

That will be extra MB. Lol

OK, let me summaries based on the Info's I got from their twitter handle.
Vicky died.
Elena and Gerardo had their wedding.
Later realize that she wasnt pregnant.
Gerardo caught up with Pachuco.
Realized Elena killed Enersto
Eddy saved Diego.
Gerardo died.
Monica reveals self to the family.
Played the piano.
Elena later realized that Jorge was her father.
Elena was jailed.
Jorge became bitter.
Monaco gave part of her assets to Diego and Adriana.
Bid an emotional farewell to her daughters.
And finally returned the body back to Adriana.
Diego and Monaco later lived a good life at LA.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 12:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Before Vicky died, she revealed Elena's secret to monica.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Final farewell with her daughters.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 1:09am On Oct 16, 2015
Other pics

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:13am On Oct 16, 2015
Seun360:

OK, let me summaries based on the Info's I got from their twitter handle. Vicky died. Elena and Gerardo had their wedding. Later realize that she wasnt pregnant. Gerardo caught up with Pachuco. Realized Elena killed Enersto Eddy saved Diego. Gerardo died. Monica reveals self to the family. Played the piano. Elena later realized that Jorge was her father. Elena was jailed. Jorge became bitter. Monaco gave part of her assets to Diego and Adriana. Bid an emotional farewell to her daughters. And finally returned the body back to Adriana. Diego and Monaco later lived a good life at LA.
Thanks love, I owe you one
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:16am On Oct 16, 2015
favoredgal:

For me most annoying is Camilla

Yeah she is very ungrateful, rude and spoilt. I don't see her annoying but naughty and she was like that in LOL too. Rubbish girl I wish I could just slap some senses into her mtcheeeeew
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ucheody: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2015
dis Daniel is so stupid and annoying c how he's treating Lucia so badly.if she forgives him at d end her love na mumu love.I already dislike d guy so much.I knew he would arrest his friend.stupid
guy.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 10:17pm On Oct 21, 2015
Awwwww, Lucia I don't envy you right now. Even though I've said I won't pity you once this day came, I couldn't help shedding some tears for you embarassedit was so so emotional. Chai this thing na acting fa cry grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Voned(f): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thank God I finally found where to rant now at least my PM and facebook update will rest now, I was just speechless while watching for love and justice today, Daniel just makes me wonder how love can turn into so much hate that he is not even ready to at least listen and give her benefit of doubt
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MrsAnyanwu(f): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2015
Is dis what Love is all about? Daniel is very aggressive, we know he loves his brother, but 4 God's sake dat is his best friend and fiancee , dis Daniel sha ....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jopac: 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
FLAJ- This Daniel guy is so hot-tempered, treating Lucia like trash and disrespecting every1, he will beg tire at de end. I just pity Lucia. I couldn't help but shed tears for her, it waz so emotional.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hmm...i knew this would happen...
ohh men that was so aggressive from daniel...is he crazy?

Well As much as i want to feel pity for lucia and carlos and heap the blame on daniel for being so impulsive,its so wrong to cover up such a thing...What were they thinking?
That daniel wont find out from some one else?
The excuse that daniel will be aggressive if lucia told him before now about the cesar doesn't hold much water,
Daniel is not the only man she will love,and even if she lost him because of what she will say to him,she will definitely love again...
Yes the truth is hurts,but not saying anything at all hurts more...
Procrastination is indeed a thief...
Moral lesson:Tell who ever you love or you want to spend the rest of ur life with about ur past...cos if you don't,some one else(with evil intentions) will say something and even worse..
So sad 4 lucia... cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Voned(f): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
FLAJ is the in thing on telemundo, I just become restless and hold my breathe and keep praying if Daniel sees reason with his friend and also believe Lucia is innocent I hate that Fernanda(the name I know her in fearless heart)lucia sis she is so evil, I just wish they could fast forward the whole scene and let me see as Daniel will use that same mouth he used to insult Lucia to tell her he loves and also kiss her. I thought Fearless heart was suspense filled but FLAJ is too emotional
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by awesome4: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
Some one. Should give me link to read queen of the south am tired of waiting till Saturday I so much love Teresa :pls help
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Flaj: poor Lucia and Carlos too. This goes to show that whatever will happen, will happen. Its best to tell the truth always and not hide it. Exactly what she feared would happen if she told Daniel earlier, has happened now. Just imagine what will happen to little Roxana when liliana finds her in their house. She should have told Daniel the truth earlier.

Pom: wonder what is happening to Emiliana, what did evil Elena do with that bottle? Hmm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2015
Which kin pikin this Antonio be sef!so annoying angry HFH some parents are really trying sha.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
POm: poor Emiliana.
On another note, I love Eileen so much.

Hfh: why did they change the theme song. I luv the former song. Who has the link to download it pls?

Flaj: my only concern is Roxana. I'm beginning to like EL diablo, he would have relaxed in prison but b/c of Lucia, he's coming out.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by macville2: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2015
juliebest:
POm: poor Emiliana.
On another note, I love Eileen so much.

Hfh: why did they change the theme song. I luv the former song. Who has the link to download it pls?

Flaj: my only concern is Roxana. I'm beginning to like EL diablo, he would have relaxed in prison but b/c of Lucia, he's coming out.

HFH: did antonio move in with his mother as agreed?

POM: what later happened when gerialdo came to that woman's funeral
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2015
macville2:

HFH: did antonio move in with his mother as agreed?

POM: what later happened when gerialdo came to that woman's funeral
Hfh: yes Antonio moved in. Tried to talk to his x girlfriend but she didn't let him.
Pom: Gerado paid his respect to Vicky, then pretended to leave. When everyone was gone, he came to Monica's room to see her. At home Elena discovered the secret room and Emiliana became sick.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by macville2: 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
juliebest:

Hfh: yes Antonio moved in. Tried to talk to his x girlfriend but she didn't let him.
Pom: Gerado paid his respect to Vicky, then pretended to leave. When everyone was gone, he came to Monica's room to see her. At home Elena discovered the secret room and Emiliana became sick.

thanks
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
juliebest:
Flaj: poor Lucia and Carlos too. This goes to show that whatever will happen, will happen. Its best to tell the truth always and not hide it. Exactly what she feared would happen if she told Daniel earlier, has happened now. Just imagine what will happen to little Roxana when liliana finds her in their house. She should have told Daniel the truth earlier.

Pom: wonder what is happening to Emiliana, what did evil Elena do with that bottle? Hmm

She poisoned Emiliana, Emy almost died but she recovered, that was when Monica faced Elena.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Seun360:

She poisoned Emiliana, Emy almost died but she recovered, that was when Monica faced Elena.

Did anyone ask you?you should have just told us the end.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
crazydove:

Did anyone ask you?you should have just told us the end.
Awwww! that was too harsh now. And yes someone asked.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
benedictac:

Awwww! that was too harsh now. And yes someone asked.

Oya sorry I actually thought it was one moniker that always post what will happen next.but this story telling is making the thread boring sha.because of all this story telling I had to unfollow this thread.some of us prefer to watch the suspense and discuss the episode.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Seun360:

Thanks.
So Emi almost died,vhmm, Thank God she didn't. I love that girl.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2015
crazydove:

Oya sorry I actually thought it was one moniker that always post what will happen next.but this story telling is making the thread boring sha.because of all this story telling I had to unfollow this thread.some of us prefer to watch the suspense and discuss the episode.

no problem
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by poshest(f): 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
FLAJ: I just give it to gabriel porras that is playing the role of el diablo. the guy is a fantastic actor. he is so entertaining and unpredictable. i really love his acting.

POM: camila and ricardo are too cold
they dont really connect as a couple. they re so boring.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
FLAJ : I'm just waiting in 3D to see how Commander Ponce will swallow all the words he's been throwing at Lucia.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
What replaces queen of hearts

So happy to see it being advertised as the final week. Nothing more boring has been produced

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.