Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541169 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
bbeckky:
na war o
it's confirm that it will be aired from 9/11/2015
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
bbeckky:
She wud only get bck with him just because d directors av predestined her dat way, bt in reality, no sane lady wud do dat....btw whc kain love dos series writers dey portray 4 us abeg, shey na dis planet earth e dey abi na anoda 1? Haba..na so love dey be?
my dear in reality it happens...the writers are in order smiley
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
Elena's case is that of an "Oloju Kokoro" child that wasn't nipped on time. If Lorena had spent time training her daughter and teaching her that other people's sweat shouldn't be converted instead of getting drunk/being an alcoholic...i dont think Monica Serrano and her family would have been victims to such cruel hate. This is why I shake my head at parents who see their 4-5year olds get excessively mischievous/naughty, and are like "he/she is just a child". Really?!

7 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Elena's case is that of an "Oloju Kokoro" child that wasn't nipped on time. If Lorena had spent time training her daughter and teaching her that other people's sweat shouldn't be converted instead of getting drunk/being an alcoholic...i dont think Monica Serrano and her family would have been victims to such cruel hate. This is why I shake my head at parents who see their 4-5year olds get excessively mischievous/naughty, and are like "he/she is just a child". Really?!

I think Monica's late husband has a hand in Elena's hate towards the family.that's child abuse,he took advantage of her loneliness.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by MrsAnyanwu(f): 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2015
bbeckky:
She wud only get bck with him just because d directors av predestined her dat way, bt in reality, no sane lady wud do dat....btw whc kain love dos series writers dey portray 4 us abeg, shey na dis planet earth e dey abi na anoda 1? Haba..na so love dey be?
my dear which kain love b dat? I never see am before ooo, no b so love dey be ,especially for Nigeria, lol...... No sane lady in real life wld go back to dat Daniel,I hope lucia falls in love with el diablo, he truly loves her abeg ....

3 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2015
She ended up with El Dablo's twin brother.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
crazydove:

I think Monica's late husband has a hand in Elena's hate towards the family.that's child abuse,he took advantage of her loneliness.
I don't think it was child abuse. From the story, she was past a teenager when it happened. He promised to divorce his wife and marry her, so she wasn't a child. She was just jealous of everything her aunt had.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 04, 2015
Seun360:
. at the end?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2015
Seun360:
not true
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2015
Simran94:
. at the end?
no..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 04, 2015
Na wa o you guys should allow someone watch this thing please.when you all were reading nobody told you the story.
Can't you guys just read the story quietly without destorying the suspense?
And too much google/internet is not good for the human brain.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:31am On Nov 04, 2015
crazydove:

He didn't....Elena seduced him with the hope that he would Divorce Monica and get married to her, thereby making her the Mistress of the " big Mansion" *Ati kekere niwon tin bawon lo*...she's repeated it soo many times since childhood that she wanted every thing her Aunt has, she told Monica too when she killed her( "i want every thing you have and I will never allow you to take another man from me" ).
I also remember her having a flashback where Julian told her he knew her plans and he wouldn't be leaving his wife for anyone; least of all Elena...same thing is happening again with Gerrado. If Julian really took advantage of her, trust me.. Elena would have reported him to her Aunt, but she killed him and stayed put in the house, Julian was a pawn and the pawn wasn't ready to play, so she eliminated him. Jorge is really angry because he thinks his brother should have stayed away from Elena since she was too young and was Monica's niece but then, they all knew Julian was a womaniser.
Elena even used the same excuse to blackmail Gerrado before their affair got out in the open...that she would tell everyone that he took advantage of her and they would believe her(imagine her telling her folks that her affair with Gerrado started while she was GRIEVING FOR MONICA...in other words they took solace in each other's arms and ended up in BED , and every one BELIEVED HER shocked) Unfortunately Julian isn't alive to defend himself like Selma said, now shes putting up a front that she's pregnant and everyone STILL believes her, even the people who know how sneaky/dangerous she is. Biko lef that bloody lying vindictive binsssh!! I'm just NOT just happy that her death wasn't as slooooow and painful as Monica's and her other victims.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
Yayy...Pachuco's fingerprints found on the choclate - POM grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 5:10pm On Nov 04, 2015
Juanjo and christian are accomplice of stefanie shockedshockedshocked
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Seun360(m): 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seems their is more to come from FLAJ. Here are pics of what to come.

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
Oh shoot! I hate the last picture

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2015
Abeg 'm unfollowing this thread.its becoming useless
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by openmine(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2015
Seun360:
Seems their is more to come from FLAJ. Here are pics of what to come.
Lol...bro chill Nah...u wan become spoiler?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by openmine(m): 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2015
crazydove:
it was inevitable... no need 2 get dat way...its still a lovely thread...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2015
openmine:

Its no more interesting like when it started.let me give them space to discuss the links they have googled
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2015
holyteeboy:
Juanjo and christian are accomplice of stefanie shockedshockedshocked

But dint Estefania shoot juanjo? Or was that fake shooting

Why was reina surprised when Estefania staid she was behind all her misfortune? Can she really say she dint know

The whole stuff makes no sense at all. Worst telenova ever made

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2015
crazydove:

I tire! Everywhere we turn is spoilers. Why not paste the link so whoever wants to read will go.

Not everyone wants to know what happened

Allow them enjoy it pls

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2015
favoredgal:

I tire! Everywhere we turn is spoilers. Why not paste the link so whoever wants to read will go.

Not everyone wants to know what happened

Allow them enjoy it pls
we want to know, and it doesn't spoil the fun abeg rather it makes you look forward to watching tongue thanks for. Sending the pictures o jare grin

4 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2015
Simran94:
Oh shoot! I hate the last picture
so lucia's father lived till the end That's nice shocked, can't wait to see how Abel ended up with his wifey grin
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by topeal(f): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2015
openmine:

abi oooo who doesn't know even from the begining that luci will end up marry Daniel same with nollywood movies the end is predictable from the begining undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by holyteeboy(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
favoredgal:

The whole stuff makes no sense at all. Worst telenova ever made
It very confusing.....but yet it really creates suspense
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by favoredgal: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2015
holyteeboy:
It very confusing.....but yet it really creates suspense

does it? not for me..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by openmine(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2015
topeal:
abi oooo who doesn't know even from the begining that luci will end up marry Daniel same with nollywood movies the end is predictable from the begining undecided
Exactly...Thats clearly what fans want to see..with d caveat "and they all lived happily ever after".. cheesy
..and for me personally,i hate to see a tragic soapy like broken angel or forbidden passion..
..but hey there is nothing wrong in doing sum tin unique for once wink wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by openmine(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2015
QOH:
A nice guy..
gentle and humble..
Cool with the ladies..
A loving guy..
he cant hurt a fly..
Always available even if he is busy..
Always trustworthy..
A friendly pal..
One with little or no defects at all..

Hmm...be fearful and suspicious of such people..Thats the story of wanno..Who wud ever believe wanno was a bad guy in the story! i Wud never believe it.. undecided undecided
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
ELEEEENA!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD I CANT SHOOOUT!!!! I thought I had seen it all o!!!! Smh
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by juliebest(f): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
topeal:
so lucia's father lived till the end That's nice shocked, can't wait to see how Abel ended up with his wifey grin
I'm telling you! that's the only thing that makes me happy about the last pic-that Lucia's father is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by bentenny(m): 11:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
HFH:i haven't been frequent on some of the episodes so far but today's episode was really emotional and at d same time annoying...
..wats wrong with Teresa Cristina?
Why is she angry wen she herself slept twice with Griselda's ex husband...wat a hypocrite! angry
well i dont blame her...i lay all d blame on Reinaldo...his isn't assertive and he is just too nice...
i hope he saved enuff money personally to start up some thing ohhh...
..why wud Reinaldo not sign a contract of agreement with his wife to be a joint owner of the resturant...imagine the humiliation angry angry
wat wud happen to that beautiful restaurant now?
this is one of the reasons why having only a joint account in a marriage is some how a terrible idea...

QOH:so wanno was the younger brother estafania always interacts with on phone...
Really a shocking and interesting end to a soapy that was nosediving into oblivion.....
i wud like to know like javier,...if estafania and wanno were related,why did she shoot him at the mental institution?
was it all an act? undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.