Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (541890 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lolo na jackie chan sister o, she fight so well.... Wow!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Javier is a nutcase...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
olaric:

The writer or producer did a bad job. I mean how could he not possibly include a part where Rosa's lawyer would call a representative of the bank to come and identify those documents before the court admits them as evidence? Also, why didn't Rosa's lawyer ask how Rosa was able to raise money to hire a detective even while in the boarding school? I thought only Nigerian writers or producers are poor.

Yea d writter messed up especially when they called Dr antonio to d witness stand. Why didn't dr Antonio say he didn't know rosa was an imposter which is true cos d DNA was Andrea's and at that time he didn't know it was Andrea's DNA, he just allowed the prosecutor to call him an accomplice
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
K
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Queen hadassah:

Yea d writter messed up especially when they called Dr antonio to d witness stand. Why didn't dr Antonio say he didn't know rosa was an imposter which is true cos d DNA was Andrea's and at that time he didn't know it was Andrea's DNA, he just allowed the prosecutor to call him an accomplice
na grammer una dey talk, let's just accepts what it is.... A movie... They can never be always perfect, what ever they wrote or produced, they tried, abeg watch and turn off ur tv shikena...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
tegax:

I wonder why most people dont notice little Edwardito. That guy is really cooperating in delivering his role accordingly. He's my best actor so far.....and i would appreciate it if they show his part of the soap more frequently.

Lol he's so adorable he cooperates with d movie and never cries
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mimicue(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Jummaima:

I agree with you a 100%. In addition, why isn't anyone questioning Magaret. She was the principal of the boarding school, and she knew both girls perfectly. And she has been staying in the Sotomayor residence with Rosa...... she shd be treated as an accomplice too, for knowing that Rosa was impersonating Eva and keeping quiet about it.

Exactly my point if I were Rosa..I would say she's my accomplice..that Margaret is so annoying..and now they want to adopt little edwardito....and José Ignacio is just annoying he claims to love Rosa but can't forgive who does that
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by olaric(m): 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Julieni: na grammer una dey talk, let's just accepts what it is.... A movie... They can never be always perfect, what ever they wrote or produced, they tried, abeg watch and turn off ur tv shikena...

At least you must admit that Nairaland is a centre for free speech where everyone has a right to express himself. Do you have a problem with people expressing their views? Constructive criticism is all part of a forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
olaric:

At least you must admit that Nairaland is a centre for free speech where everyone has a right to express himself. Do you have a problem with people expressing their views? Constructive criticism is all part of a forum like this.
just like u said A CENTRE OF FREE SPEECH... i simply expressed my viiew as well dear.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Nomski0(f): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2013
Julieni: [b]Why is lola always wearing long top as gown... She's always half naked.... [/b]OMG! Tiberio's got cancer... No wonder he's got so much love for daughter and grand daughter.... Uhnmmmm!
As in eh! I get she has a fine shape and all but wetin? Dress decently jor. angry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 8:11am On Nov 28, 2013
So Antonio is Rosa"s father, if i can remember correctly, did the doc not already did a DNA test on Rosa before, and find out that she was not his daughter? Confused. (PR)

Oh Javier, that evil man, but i like the way he is always in front of Gonzalo, like two brothers that always fight.(BHCD)

Oh Debra, what did u get yourself into now?(MHBFL)
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2013
Chigozie1984: So Antonio is Rosa"s father, if i can remember correctly, did the doc not already did a DNA test on Rosa before, and find out that she was not his daughter? Confused. (PR)

Rosa used Andrea's that was why it didn't match.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2013
Julieni: Lolo na jackie chan sister o, she fight so well.... Wow!

Yeah!!! And she does that on high......High heels dear wink
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by audreywwjd: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] missed last nite episode of MHBFL
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2013
Nomski0: As in eh! I get she has a fine shape and all but wetin? Dress decently jor. angry
attimes u pple take these series like its a real life event...the actors act and dress the way the producers want...if lola decides nt to wear wot she wears, they will just find sumone else who can...i find her outfits short n indecent as well, then again...its a tv show!!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by dlex21(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2013
now i av my worst characters for now...blanca!!! her overjealousy and insecurity is just 2 much...and barbara...her hatred for rosa ehn, her dressing attimes is funny as well..

Rosa's accusation and sentence is outrageous bt most def, d truth will prevail...na film
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2013
dlex21:

Rosa's accusation and sentence is outrageous bt most def, d truth will prevail...na film

Infact, it's as if they are about to accuse Rosa of Killing Eva shocked

Ah.... everything is her fault (IN Barby and Geraldo's voice grin)

Poor Rosa lipsrsealed, I pity her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mirajune: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
Pls o, can some1 update me on yesterday's episode? I mised it curtesy of phcn.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Chigozie1984(f): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2013
benedictac:

Rosa used Andrea's that was why it didn't match.

Thanks for that
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2013
Wow! Enjoying precious rose dis days and mhbfl.... Uhnmmm i so much feel soorry for tiberio...
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ye! Help o! Tiberio in handss of angel o.... Trusted son whom he killed his mother... Na wa o... Tiberio will not even die of his cancer... But his little lion (angel) sso interesting...uhnmmm
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 6:07pm On Nov 28, 2013
BCD best character for me javier and my worst is corola
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2013
I just hope 1 of those wicked Men (Inyaki or Ismeal) isn't Mr Conde's biological son, since there's this new twist that he(Conde) was Tangoing with Mabel.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ohoooooooo!! I no tiooook am?! Inyaki the devil is Condes pikinissss sioooo!!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2013
Cant belive am saying this buh i dnt want tiberio to die aagain,i fil pity 4 hm.....crying,runs outa trend.....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Omolola1(f): 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2013
Yeah, for a while they made us believe inyaki is conde's son...
But it was later found out/revealed he isn't..he is really igor mora's.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
Ladiva49: Cant belive am saying this buh i dnt want tiberio to die aagain,i fil pity 4 hm.....crying,runs outa trend.....
me too, crying fo tiberio.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hose ignacio is so anoying
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2013
Julieni: me too, crying fo tiberio.
Am sorry for him too if he die think the film won't be interesting again I really likes his character.
Tiberio cry cry cry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2013
Tiberio cry cry cry[/quote]
Julieni: Ye! Help o! Tiberio in handss of angel o.... Trusted son whom he killed his mother... Na wa o... Tiberio will not even die of his cancer... But his little lion (angel) sso interesting...uhnmmm

Plss dear, wat dd felix tell angel wen he sed he s grateful 4 wat tiberio dd 4 hm. Dts were I stoped watchin. Plsss tell me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by mee2mee: 8:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
@delzeey, I would like to thank u for your apt update. Plz kindly help me update weds and thurs episodes of MHBL. Thx in anticipation.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 9:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
Julieni: Hose ignacio is so anoying

VERY!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.