Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO - TV/Movies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO (540292 Views)

Meet The First Winning Televistatv (gotv Channel 15) Winning Family / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / CPC Wants Pay-as-you-go Subscription For DSTV Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ariyke: 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Omolola1: Am I the only one who noticed this?

If Jose Ignacio met the girls two years ago (according to what he said in the trial), isn't Eduardito too small?
I mean, he met them two years back, got Eva pregnant, she carried d baby for 9months. Eduardito should be a year plus but the baby looks 4-5-6months...
That's true
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
So chabela d ghost is Aurora's God mother.
And adolfo/leonardo just hit aurora's dog.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by benedictac(f): 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
But why all the lies again in precious rose
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
ella.b:
So chabela d ghost is Aurora's God mother.
And adolfo/leonardo just hit aurora's dog.

You are right. Adolfo is Christian in Aurora, Passion's Son that she taught died at birth. Thanks to dat witch Grandma shocked.

grin grin grin Also, Ignacia's Nurse in BCD, is Passion's maid in Aurora....
The guy that kidnapped Ignacia in BCD, is Daniella's Brother in Aurora....
Daniel's/Andre's maid in MHBFL, is Dr. Elizabeth's mother in Aurora.....

And so on....
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Andree....."You went to the beauty parlour,and since when did Angel become your hairdresser?".Lmao
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Everything is turning against debra in today's episode of MHBL. Andre has just had enough of her!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by trux(m): 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
But Andree harsh Õoº° how can u tell a lady all these words is so unfair even if u don't love that person Haba!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2013
Can't wait to watch where Ignatia is going to slap Eva in BCD.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2013
Jummaima:

You are right. Adolfo is Christian in Aurora, Passion's Son that she taught died at birth. Thanks to dat witch Grandma shocked.

grin grin grin Also, Ignacia's Nurse in BCD, is Passion's made in Aurora....
The guy that kidnapped Ignacia in BCD, is Daniella's Brother in Aurora....
Daniel's/Andre's made in MHBFL, is Dr. Elizabeth's mother in Aurora.....

And so on....
Blanca's doctor who did the ultrasound and discovered that she is going to have twin is d same guy in BCD that ignacio contracted to get her preggy. Pilar's maid in BCD is daniella's mother in aurora. Of course,everyone knows dr williams is also omar in BCD. Meanwhile it is "maid" and not "made"@jummaima
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by zainharb: 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Plz cn sum1 give us a recap of MHBL plzzzzz
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
See gobe! Javier just used his hand to open his yansh in public!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
trux: But Andree harsh Õoº° how can u tell a lady all these words is so unfair even if u don't love that person Haba!
Abeg,debra deserves what ever andre or any other person says to her! She is full of evil! The way she comes up wit her evil plans,is something else. Already,she has set daniel up for daring to challenge her. So I am very happy for what andre told her jare. And I am glad andre is doing what he shld have done before now.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by genxris: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
benedictac: But why all the lies again in precious rose
I wonder o....Dr Antonio should have saved himself some future troubles by opening up and telling Rose who her mother is instead of telling her that she is dead.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by chyegems(f): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2013
genxris:
I wonder o....Dr Antonio should have saved himself some future troubles by opening up and telling Rose who her mother is instead of telling her that she is dead.
Honestly,I don't know what he hopes to achieve by lying again! I tot d days of lying are over in precious rose..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2013
Abeg shey andre no get clothe ni, na only dis wine nd green top e dey wear, mschew..
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2013
chyegems: Honestly,I don't know what he hopes to achieve by lying again! I tot d days of lying are over in precious rose..
i just tire sef, something that would soon come out,and den he would make rosa hate him 4 lieing
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Julieni: 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
@Queen Hadassah,thanks for ignoring me.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Ladiva49(f): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
trux: But Andree harsh Õoº° how can u tell a lady all these words is so unfair even if u don't love that person Haba!
debra deserves that and even many more, i wish he could come and borrow me let me tel that ugly both n d face and heart humanbeing my mind. Now see what she has done to daniel...........its not like she just knew andree never lovd her,its just a reminder that no man can love her ........ostrish like her
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Who noticed pepe(adela's dad) was Passion"s doctor 20 years ago in "Aurora".
Also Blanca's doctor is Ignacia's sperm donor. Oh and I was so suprised when I saw Adolfo in "Aurora". He's a very cute guy.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
C'est moi:
@Queen Hadassah,thanks for ignoring me.

I can't remember ignoring you. Sorry
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Cestmoi1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
Queen hadassah:

I can't remember ignoring you. Sorry
Saw someone's comment with the same name with your moniker on stella's blog,asked if you were the one and good to know you are a nairalander/threadmate.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2013
zainharb: Plz cn sum1 give us a recap of MHBL plzzzzz

Today's episode on MHBL was interesting!!!

So, Debora took Andres, the Chief and Lopez to the shipment site were the container containing the drug was. Angel told them the container belonged to Carlos Gonzalos. But things kind of backfired a bit after the police discovered it was Debora's signature on the paper that authorized the container! They were both asked to go to the station for interrogation. Debora was so nervous, her voice was so shaky, it was obvious she was lying (but none of them noticed, this is where i miss Rodrigo- super cop!). Angel kept telling her to be calm since they have nothing to hide and that they were just trying to help the cop (if i hear!). Lopez took Debora into the interrogating room and asked her why she authorized it. First she said she signs a lot of papers daily so maybe she might have done it unawares then a second later she changed it saying someone must have forged her signature since it was a simple one. Lopez showed her Tiberio's sketch asking if she knew him, she denied. Lopez interrogated Angel, he was calm as ever and kept insisting he works with an honest firm and he was trying to help after he investigated the container. After all was done, they went out and in front of Debora, chief and Andres, Lopez showed Angel the sketch (he said he forgot to show him while they were in the room) and Angel identified Tiberio as Carlos Gonzalos!!
Tiberio told Soledad to stop watching him saying he knows she enjoys watching him die but Soledad said even though he's a horrible being, she doesn't enjoy watching anyone die. She asked him how much time he has left but Tiberio got mad and told her if he's leaving Earth then she's going with him. He called Angel but he didn't pick up (Angel was in the interrogating room then, he switched off his phone when he saw Tiberio's call). Tiberio then called Debora's house, Vicki picked it up first but Romoan snatched the phone from her and told Tiberio Debora & Angel were at the station because one of the containers was found.
Camello was on his way to one of his bars when he saw Angel and Debora walking into the bar (he was in his car so they didnt see him). He followed them in and took pictures (smart guy!).
Andres went to say goodnight to his baby. Lola walked in but was about to leave when she saw him in the room saying she didn't know he was there. Andres begged her to stay, that he wants to talk to her. He asked her how long she'll keep running from him. He told her he'll forever remain grateful to her for their baby and that he'll continue to love her but he wants her to be happy and can't keep chasing and begging her throughout his life that he needs to be happy too. He promised he won't run after her anymore- he broke up with her!!!!! (i felt it was about time, haba!!). Lola was shocked!! She was left dumbfounded, Andres left.
Tiberio went to Angel's house. He questioned him as to why he didn't pick up. Angel told him because he was being interrogated at the station. Tiberio asked what the container was doing there since he ordered that no business should be made for a while. Angel told him Tiberio shouldn't forget he left him in charge and that he (Angel), ordered continuation of the business. He also told Tiberio he called the cops and told them because he needed them to think he was trustworthy.
Daniel went to Sophia and told her he wants to start working at the company and asked if she think Andres will let him. Sophia told him to go talk to Andres but she think Andres will.
Daniel got to the company but found Debora instead. Debora was shocked and furious to see him. She asked what a drug addict like him was doing. Daniel said he wants to see his brother but she shouted at him to leave and never come back because she's in charge! Daniel got angry and told her he'll tell Andres about her affair with Marcelo and how the baby is Marcelo's. She threw him out!
Andres went to Camello and asked why he called him urgently. Camello gave him the printed pictures of Debora with Angel. Andres was shocked. Camello told him the shocking thing was that the bar is located at the outskirts of the country and wondered why they would go so far. Andres said it's because they have something to hide!
Debora got home and told Romoan to get some drugs for her because she'll use them against Daniel.
Tiberio called Romoan and told him he wants him to be his lawyer and draft his will because he trusts no one (he's starting to distrust Angel). Romoan was happy (FOOL!).
Rodrigo went to the station and asked to see the sketch. He recognized Tiberio, he recalled Lola showing him once as the man who's been following her while they were at the restaurant. He's planning on travelling to the ranch Lola suggested.
Andres got home to meet Debora. The silly woman started lying again (damn, she deserves an Oscar!). She told Andres Daniel stopped by the office all drugged up.

1 Like

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Delzeey(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
And asking her for money but when she refused, he threatened to lie to Andres about her. She told Andres not to believe anything Daniel will tell him. Andres told her he's shocked Daniel is still on drugs. He asked her where she's been and she told him she was at the beauty parlour. Andres told her wow, that's interesting and showed her the pictures. She was SHOCKED and started trembling, telling lies upon lies about how they just went for a couple of drinks and to talk and she was at the beauty salon rest of the day. She wanted to attack him first by saying why did he have her followed. Andres told her he's been stupid, believing her all these while and that henceforth, she can go to hell! (Debora almost fainted lmaooo). Then he went upstairs and started packing , telling Debora he's leaving and so will she because they'll sell the house and she'll use her share to take she and her parents away from Lola and his baby. Debora got mad and told him the house is hers but he corrected her that it's "ours". She screamed at him that this is all about Lola and the bastard (his baby), Andres turned, grabbed her and looked into her face and told her yes, it's about Lola and she's known that from the beginning that he never loved her, he'll always continue loving Lola !!
Daniel and Pablo went back to Sophia's house and he was telling her how Debora threw him out because he said he'll tell Andres everything about her and Marcelo. He was still talking when Nana came in and told them a stranger is outside , in Daniel car, maybe about to steal it. They all ran out but couldn't catch the guy. The cops came immediately they got out. Daniel was suprised and asked what's going on and they told him they're looking for Daniel SantaCruz because they've been informed he's selling cocaine in the neighbourhood!
Lola, Adela and Pepe went to the gym (it's already been finished and equiped). Lola doesn't look too happy, Adela asked what was wrong but she said nothing. (i bet it's the breakup.. Meanwhile, i forgot, earlier before everything, Rodrigo tried talking her into giving Andres a chance since it's obvious they still loved each other but she told him there's no way because Andres is still married and if he tries to leave Debora, they all know what she's capable of and she doesn't want anyone to hurt her baby. She also said she doesn't want Andres to die since anyone who marries her dies - STUPID!). In the office, Lola was seen trying to explain how the computer software operates to Adela when Angel came in. Lola was surprised to see him and asked why he didn't call but he said he knew she'd be working. Adela excused herself. Angel told Lola he likes Adela because she know he loves being alone with her. He confesses his love for her, there and then! About how he's never been able to stop thinking about her and how he's in love and can't hide it anymore since he's an honest man.... Hmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by ellab(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
Its just as if all the actors in BCD r in Aurora
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by babieluv: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Pls can u give me a recap of what happened in Aurora today? Will rily appreciate it tanx
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Forwetinnah: 1:04am On Dec 03, 2013
chyegems: See gobe! Javier just used his hand to open his yansh in public!

No mind that Chime Picanto Sullivan Brother..browsing sisters, shame!
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 2:45am On Dec 03, 2013
C'est moi:

Ok,but I can't remember all.I usually watch and discard off my memory,atimes I don't concentrate.
*Soledad told Angel how Tibero killed his mum just because she wanted to escape the life she was living and was also the one who stood by her when she gave birth to Lola and protecting her.Angel told her he didnt believe her,said she was just saying all that just because she hates Tibero and wants to escape.He told her to say all what she said infront of Tibero if it was the truth but Soledad told him to believe whatever he likes cos if Tibero knows,he will kill him.Just then Tibero came in and asked them what they were chatting about in his abscence and asked Soledad to sign the document immediately and handed it over to Angel telling him that he knws what to do with it.Angel asked Tibero how he was feeling and Tibero said he was fine though it was glaring that he was in pains.Told Angel he was in charge and had asked d rest to report to him.Asked him also about what he wanted to say about Debra and he said nothing serious and left.
*Vicky and Ramon finished packing and told Debra they were ready to leave but Debra said she was never going to leave without Andree,that he was the love of her life but the mum tried to convince her that she would get a better man that would truly love her but when she didnt bulge,the dad offered to go see Angel and plead on their behalf.
*Andree shared Debra's anxiety of late with his dad,and the dad said he knws debra is a 'drama queen' and just abt then Lola entered and said she knew where Tibero was keeping Soledad cos Tibero spilled unknowingly,she put 2 and 2 together and got it .Rodriguez wasn't convinced but Andree was kinda convinced.
*Rodriguez got a cornea donator and the surgery was carried out and it was successful,Sophie was the one who removed the bandages.Family and friends were there to rejoice with him in his house and he was finally able to see his grandaughter and thanked everyone.
*Ramon went to Angel's home to ask after him but he met Felix and Felix told him he was at the ranch with Tibero.
*Angel confirmed the story he was told by Soledad from Felix to be true.Even Felix was shocked to hear that Angel's mum was amongst those Tibero killed while escaping.
*Angel called Debra that he wanted to see her the next day.She was kinda relieved.Angel went to her office and told her he accepts her proposal and they were going to kill his godfather together and Debra must see him as her god.
*Soledad witnessed Tibero live in an excruciating pain and also injecting himself.She asked him if he was dying and Tibero said he will never give her the pleasure of watching him die cos he knws that's what she wants.
*Daniel came back from rehab with his friend,Pablo? and told Nana he would be staying with him in the house henceforth.This is all I can remember.

Tnks so much, I appreciate
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by lizzyt92: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2013
C'est moi:
Can't wait to watch where Ignatia is going to slap Eva in BCD.

WHAT!!! She slaped her mother?
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Jummaima(f): 8:21am On Dec 03, 2013
@Delzeey. Wonderful recap. A million thanks.
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Queenhadassah: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2013
C'est moi:

Saw someone's comment with the same name with your moniker on stella's blog,asked if you were the one and good to know you are a nairalander/threadmate.

Ok...it's me
Re: Thread For DStv/GOtv Channel TELEMUNDO by Creamish(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2013
Julieni: i noticed it as well, and was surprised when i heard him say 2yrs ago, i did the calculation and i noticed d baby was supposed to be @ least a year, bur edwardito looks 4-5months really.

Well hez prolly taking his time to grow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (158) (Reply)

Naruto Information / Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.