Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,892 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:13 PM

2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" (3262 Views)

Yoruba Ronu Ooooo (yoruba, Lets Think)!!! / 2015 Elections: How Nigerian Musicians, Artistes Sent PDP Packing – Buhari / Yoruba Pull Him Down Syndrome…yoruba Ronu!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by aljharem(m): 1:10am On Sep 10, 2013
atlwireles:

Let's not derail this thread. There are several out there for tompolo.

several what ?
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by MayorofLagos(m): 1:12am On Sep 10, 2013
Matter of fact, i change my mind. Footbal is on, let me go watch Eagles whip Redskins.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Brimmie(m): 1:13am On Sep 10, 2013
Why is the writer using Akindanidani often and often!

Bayo.. My namesake, speak for yourself!! You have one Vote, so let it be!
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by aljharem(m): 1:16am On Sep 10, 2013
Brimmie: Why is the writer using Akindanidani often and often!

Bayo.. My namesake, speak for yourself!! You have one Vote, so let it be!

do you think he believes what he is saying ? Surely GEJ works would make him win 2015
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by cKaiser: 1:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Posted: September 9, 2013 - 15:35
Must northerners always be the president of Nigeria? What special qualities or talents or skills do they possess that Igbos or Yorubas lack? They have no special leadership qualities or talents or skills which should give them advantage over the other two major ethnic groups. I’m not oblivious of the fact that Nigeria has not feared better under a Yoruba or Ijaw president. However, the records of northerners as presidents of Nigeria are as clear as they are compelling.

The political wreckage train of Nigeria was designed, manufactured, operated, and crashed by either a northern Prime Minister, President, or Head of State. The administrations of two demonic northerners plunged Nigeria into unprecedented political darkness and tortuous economic abyss Nigeria ever witnessed.

Mr Bayo Akindanidani A Yoruba man named Obasanjo just finished 8 yrs in Aso rock So I dont get your question of Must hausa always rule

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by abu12: 1:36am On Sep 10, 2013
[size=14pt]@op when did you start to quote sahara reporter? sahararepoter is no longer fake when the article is against buhari. Hypocrite! [/size]

7 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by contactlenz: 1:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'm not like those desperate and frustrated fools who try to arrogate to themselves the power to speak for the whole world. I was only referring to a scientific poll that was well reported in the media.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/poll-result-jonathan-s-rating-soars-despite-pdp-troubles/158117/

The poll result is not a true reflection of the what the people think. The poll did not indicate the number of people polled by the agency
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Ngwakwe: 2:00am On Sep 10, 2013
The article raised many salient points but rather than address them line upon line, the APC cheerleaders want to intimidate Nairaland community with their usual distractions.

Buhari is a democracy contraband and caricature to the ballot. If he is the only product APC can afford among many progressives in their camp then Nigeria is doomed.

The only reason he is able to command tangible follower-ship is his readiness to and previous call on Islamic sympathy and support.

Buhari is just opposite of what Mandela offered and stood for, an aberration to democracy and establishment of equality and rule of law.

Much waters have crossed under the bridge in Nigeria since independence and everybody may like to see justice but at this point in time, we need truth and reconciliation more than troubling many waters that have already settled their impurities.

Let keep Buhari out of our ballot by rejecting his candidature based on past antecedents that are harder to sell in democratic dispensation. APC should force PDP to buckle-up to say the lest or permanently put them in opposition's bench.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Nobody: 2:20am On Sep 10, 2013
What is Yoruba gaining from GEJ that will be lost if they vote another presidential aspirant? Nothing!

Yorubas should vote for competent candidate in 2015. GEJ is a perfect example of a clueless and an incompetent leader.

14 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by theoctopus: 2:43am On Sep 10, 2013
ballabriggs: Another rubbish

You do not need a babalawo to know this was sponsored by Oronto, baboon Okupe and the very ugly Abati angry angry

But guess what, EPIC FAIL!!! The Yoruba people are strong together in this. They say no to the misrule and incompetence of the drunken sailor fisherman.

You do not speak for the Yoruba people. Not one of you here on NL speak for the Yoruba people. You are all on your own.The voting parttern of 2011 shows you only speak for APC supporters which are not even up to half of the voters in states like Oyo and Ogun. Your propaganda is rubbish.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by agbameta: 3:37am On Sep 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: [s]The article raised many salient points but rather than address them line upon line, the APC cheerleaders want to intimidate Nairaland community with their usual distractions.

Buhari is a democracy contraband and caricature to the ballot. If he is the only product APC can afford among many progressives in their camp then Nigeria is doomed.

The only reason he is able to command tangible follower-ship is his readiness to and previous call on Islamic sympathy and support.

Buhari is just opposite of what Mandela offered and stood for, an aberration to democracy and establishment of equality and rule of law.

Much waters have crossed under the bridge in Nigeria since independence and everybody may like to see justice but at this point in time, we need truth and reconciliation more than troubling many waters that have already settled their impurities.

Let keep Buhari out of our ballot by rejecting his candidature based on past antecedents that are harder to sell in democratic dispensation. APC should force PDP to buckle-up to say the lest or permanently put them in opposition's bench.[/s]

Probably was a baby or not yet conceived when Buhari was the head of state so I'll excuse your usual tribal and puerile rant.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Ngwakwe: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2013
agbameta:
[s]Probably was a baby or not yet conceived when Buhari was the head of state so I'll excuse your usual tribal and puerile rant.[/s]

Can you remember this famous quote and why Buhari made such comment to defend his partner in crime?

Buhari:
Abacha was never corrupt but a great leader

You may rant all you want, the truth remains that Buhari is a political fraud that needs to be exposed.

He is not compatible with democracy and will never synchronise with laid down rule of law by virtue of his military training coupled with extreme bias.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by agbameta: 4:20am On Sep 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can you remember this famous quote and why Buhari made such comment to defend his partner in crime?

You may rant all you want, the truth remains that Buhari is a political fraud that needs to be exposed.

He is not compatible to democracy and will never synchronise with laid down rule of law by virtue of his military training coupled with extreme bias.

Why is he a political fraud?

Any info to share with us why and how he's a political fraud or it's just the same ibo tribal grudge with any politician not in Jonathan's camp?

Y'all ibo people be killing me I swear grin grin
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by banki(m): 4:31am On Sep 10, 2013
@sincerenigerian why don't we leave apc alone and bother about pdp? Have they done their primaries?and pick buhari that you and your irks have a problem with his past?

Since you are a GEJ die hard supporter let's dig into his past too what were his sterling performances as governor and deputy governor of bayelsa state in almost 8years of ruling nigerias potentially richest state?
As a university lecturer how did he amass so much wealth within 3years because at the time he declared his assets as a vice president it was in excess of 400million,
His wife was caught trying to launder money during that period,there is proof that he spent recklessely as governor for example he donated 150m from bayelsa state govt poverty alleviation fund to nduka obaigbena of thisday to sponsor beyonse and jay z concert in lagos
Alamesigha was an international thief and GEj was his deputy so many properties were recovered enter timipriye sylva so many properties were recovered, they only thing preventing them from investigating your principal is the immuntiy clause which he enjoys but the day he lives that sit we know say breeze go blow
I don't support buhari to be president but I know that his intergrity soars way high above that of your president,I know he is a better administrator than GEJ I know he has a better foresight than your principal!
Stop malaigning buhari face your job as a sychophant
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by agbameta: 4:36am On Sep 10, 2013
Ngwakwe the coward...

Why run away? Abeg answer my question nah.. grin
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Ngwakwe: 4:41am On Sep 10, 2013
The Opinion Editor of this thread took time to expose Buhari's regime and his records.

I want you to write a rejoinder in defence of Buhari, let's discuss issues raised in the article without using tricks to change the subject.

agbameta:

Why is he a political fraud?

Any info to share with us why and how he's a political fraud or it's just the same ibo tribal grudge with any politician not in Jonathan's camp?

Y'all ibo people be killing me I swear grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by agbameta: 4:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: The Opinion Editor of this thread took time to expose Buhari's regime and his records.

I want you to write a rejoinder in defence of Buhari, let's discuss issues raised in the article without using tricks to change the subject.

1. You made the claim so why bother with some bogus opinion of some faceless editor?

2. I still don't have any credible facts you based your claim on so exactly what I'm I rejoinding or responding to?

Act like you have some brains here because I'm trying to work with you... grin
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Ngwakwe: 4:51am On Sep 10, 2013
I don't gossip neither do I exchange words for the sake of increasing the number of my contributions in Nairaland.

I am very open and ever ready to change my views when convinced with superior argument.

Being in academic circle have already help me to accepting every credible fact against any long held opinion I may have had and cherished.

agbameta: Ngwakwe the coward...

Why run away? Abeg answer my question nah.. grin
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by samstradam: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2013
The only part that worried me in the whole original post was when I saw something like "we the Yorubas". I almost fainted because I thought I had more in common with Insincere9gerian than bearing the unfortunate tag Nigerian- but before the heart attack could set in I skipped to the end of the article and noticed it was culled from Sahara reporters written by someone bearing another name. So rejoice with me omo odua "O se o Jesu a o ma yino..... "smiley

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by agbameta: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: I don't gossip neither do I exchange words for the sake of increasing the number of my contributions in Nairaland.

I am very open and ever ready to change my views when convinced with superior argument.

Being in academic circle have already help me to accepting every credible fact against any long held opinion I may have had and cherished.

So, you are basically admitting that your claim again Buhari was bogus and you have any credible facts to base it on right?

Btw, your claim was a gossip because you posted a quote by another poster to prove your point against Buhari, it wasn't a credible or documented facts, it was basically a gossip by another poster so you really are a gossiper..

Peddling gossips is not superior argument my friend...
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:05am On Sep 10, 2013
Insincere 9grian, you should be concerned about the current problem in the PDP.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Ngwakwe: 5:46am On Sep 10, 2013
Do you know that Buhari used decree and his foot soldiers to order price reduction of foods, daily needs and fast moving goods in our retail shops in Aba without mandating price reduction from the Supply source and middlemen thereby killing off the poor and the independent middle class?

Buhari was selective in dispensing justice during his regime.

Buhari never had any respect to human dignity by how he mandated his foot soldiers to debase and rough handle Nigerians during his regime.

Buhari accepted to work with corrupt Abacha and was his partner in crime when he stated openly declared that Abacha was never corrupt.

Buhari is simply a political fraud in a democracy.

agbameta:

So, you are basically admitting that your claim again Buhari was bogus and you have any credible facts to base it on right?

Btw, your claim was a gossip because you posted a quote by another poster to prove your point against Buhari, it wasn't a credible or documented facts, it was basically a gossip by another poster so you really are a gossiper..

Peddling gossips is not superior argument my friend...

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by agbameta: 5:51am On Sep 10, 2013
Ngwakwe: Do you know that Buhari used decree and his foot soldiers to order price reduction of foods, daily needs and fast moving goods in our retail shops in Aba without mandating price reduction from the Supply source and middlemen thereby killing off the poor and the independent middle class?

Buhari was selective in dispensing justice during his regime.

Buhari never had any respect to human dignity by how he mandated his foot soldiers to debase and rough handle Nigerians during his regime.

Buhari accepted to work with corrupt Abacha and was his partner in crime when he stated openly declared that Abacha was never corrupt.

Buhari is simply a political fraud in a democracy.

I'm not interested in your internet hearsay, gossips and tribal emotions, give me documented and credible facts.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Eledan: 6:58am On Sep 10, 2013
atlwireles:

The same way Otedola, Emir of Kano, Danjuma etc acquired theirs, by paying in cash. He runs a security company. Any more questions let me know.

Shut up!

When next you are going to lie shamelessly....ensure that it's not when someone can put out your lies.

Gen. has no private jet despite his stupendous personal wealth....he is the most frugal billionaire I have ever come across in Nigeria.

So...say what you know.....I hate liars!
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 10, 2013
atlwireles: The failure of our education system, in this country. Makes an article like this, a must read, for SS1,SS2 and SS3 students. We cannot wish the past away. No matter how hard we try. Buhari was bad news in 1985 and remains bad news in 2015

I love you for this remark of yours.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by ogb5(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2013
agbameta:

I'm not interested in your internet hearsay, gossips and tribal emotions, give me documented and credible facts.

Can you enlighten us on how Danjuma became a billionaire.

Was he born into billions or he invented something that generated billions.

Oh I forgot, he received a gift of an oilfield which he sold off for 500 million dollars. How many straight forward people in Nigeria receives oilfields as gifts.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 10, 2013
Prof Corruption: What is Yoruba gaining from GEJ that will be lost if they vote another presidential aspirant? Nothing!

Yorubas should vote for competent candidate in 2015. GEJ is a perfect example of a clueless and an incompetent leader.
What did yoruba gain under Buhari presidency in the 80s? Termination of the light rail project started by Jakande. The APC governors have been battling to build that same railway project since 1999 to no avial, despite all the loans.
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by oduaboy1: 7:38am On Sep 10, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Continue your jaundiced analysis, ranting and hating while the approval rating of the president, based on scientific interview of real Nigerians on ground, keep increasing. The only opposition I see is virtual opposition by anonymous internet rats who do not have voting rights.
YOU mean the south south and clannish southeast approval rating:>:>
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 10, 2013
abu12: [size=14pt]@op when did you start to quote sahara reporter? sahararepoter is no longer fake when the article is against buhari. Hypocrite! [/size]
Why are you chasing shadows? SR does not own the article, rather it was only published on their platform. The name of the author is clearly written. Next!
Re: 2015 Elections: "Yoruba Ronu" by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 10, 2013
odua boy: YOU mean the south south and clannish southeast approval rating:>:>
Maybe you meant APC e-warriors clannish opposition to the president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture: APC Campaign Train In Rivers State Today / APC Senator-elect Have Now Reduced To 58 • How PDP Can Win / Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.