Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain (3244 Views)

Arewa Youths - Buhari Has Performed Below Expectation / "Wike Has Performed Better Than Federal Government In Just Two Years" - Akpabio / Ipob Sit At Home Protest Fails Woefully In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by tommykiwi(m): 10:47am On Apr 11, 2016
The performance of the current administration under the leadership of President Muhammadu Buhari has being rated ‘very poor and unimpressive’.
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Alhaji Kawu Baraje, who made this remark on Sunday, said his party had dashed the hope of many Nigerians with its change promises.

He also warned the party against repeating the mistakes made by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, which led to its ouster from power during the 2015 general election.
Baraje, a close ally of Senate President, Bukola Saraki, while speaking during a media briefing in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, said Nigerians were not happy with the socio-economic and political development in the country.

He cited the current petrol scarcity, poor electricity supply and hunger as some of the hardships being experienced by Nigerians.

Baraje said, “I belong to the group that is not very satisfied with the performance of the party; not only because the Senate President is having a very serious political issue, but because there are other cases and instances where we are not happy with the performance of our party.

“I am not a prophet of doom, neither am I a political prostitute. Are you happy going to queue up for up to two to three hours? Are you happy that electricity is not functioning well and people sleep in darkness?
“What we are saying is that majority of Nigerians are not happy and we need to make them happy.

“Majority of Nigerians are suffering and we need to make our impact felt by addressing the suffering of the masses.”

The party chieftain, however, added that it was too early for him to contemplate leaving the APC.

Baraje said, “The PDP made me. I was the National Secretary and later become the National Chairman of the PDP. I made my mark. If I have to be grateful to any political party, I think, it is the PDP.

“So, if I can leave that party, then you will know that the party had gone contrary seriously against my principles of life.

“If I can leave the PDP because of impunity, lack of respect for the rule of law; then do I want to continue in another party that way? But it has not got to that level. That is why we are sounding a note of warning that gradually some of these problems are creeping into the APC. And we must warn ourselves.”

But in a response, the National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, described Baraje’s comments as unfortunate.

He said, “We are working on a solution in the medium term; short term, yes we can make the fuel queues disappear but we don’t want the problem to re-occur and to do that, you have to work out a solution that will be long-lasting.

“If people want to play to the gallery they are at liberty to do so, they know why they are doing what they are doing.”

He said, “At the moment, we know these problems (power outages and fuel queues) are there because it is a case of corruption fighting back.

“We are not resting on our oars; we are working hard and very soon all these problems will be over. Nigerians will certainly win this battle.”

Source....http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-has-performed-woefully-a-failure-apc-chieftain/

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by boujaye: 10:50am On Apr 11, 2016
k
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by VANHELLSING: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
This old IPOD wailer wink

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by DanceVille: 10:54am On Apr 11, 2016
What concern me..

See his mouth just like a beggar that got his purse stolen on the street.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by kenny987(f): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2016
Okay!
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by oduastates: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Pssssssst
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by lilprinze: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2016
Buhari and APC have nothing positive to offer Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by mbah2x(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2016
we know he failed. But if were in his position how much wil u do. Tell him solutions and not his failure after all govt job no be one man job
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Jirate(m): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
we know he failed. But if were in his position how much wil u do. Tell him solutions and not his failure after all govt job no be one man job

He Has Been Contesting Since Time Immemorial, You Mean he has No Plan All these While. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Nelkoko: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2016
#ISTANDWITHBUHARI buyin black market fuel

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by respect80(m): 11:22am On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
Solution "kor soluso ni"
If he was not prepared or if he didn't have plans why did he contested

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Mentcee(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2016
The only thing this APC government knows is corruption. Buhari you're the minister of petroleum why is there fuel scarcity all over the country? Buhari will say corruption...

The budget you submitted to the NASS is highly padded why? Buhari says its because of corruption...

Buhari why have you been unable to put in place what you promised Nigerians? Buhari will be like 16yrs of PDP is highly corrupt...

Buhari why have you been on air more than in your office since your administration... Buhari will be like you know PDP is corrupt so he's travelling on their behalf for what they should have travelled the past 16yrs.

Tell them the truth that this administration is insensitive, visionless, directionless and khakistocratic they will say your corrupt.

Your fighting corruption yet things are going from bad to worse ...

Credit to @ayzTIGER

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 11, 2016
I think Nigeria is going to be better if people can be saying the truth just like this man said. But most youths especially here on NL will still say this man is wailing.
SMH for the so called leaders of tomorrow that will know the truth but refuse to say it.
I see hope in Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by mbah2x(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2016
respect80:

Solution "kor soluso ni"
If he was not prepared or if he didn't have plans why did he contested
apart from solutions, how would criticism help
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by mbah2x(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2016
Jirate:

He Has Been Contesting Since Time Immemorial, You Mean he has No Plan All these While. cool cool cool
plans fail things change and criticism wil help in no way leadership is not one man job
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by respect80(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2016
How soon is soon
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2016
lilprinze:
Buhari and APC have nothing positive to offer Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by respect80(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
plans fail things change and criticism wil help in no way leadership is not one man job
I acknowledge the fact that plans could fail but ur comment can be categorized as an excuse a word which seems to be unheard of during GEJ's administration.
Also after plan there should be a backup plan and how do you refer to someone who sat so long in the name of trying to be careful on his administrative work plan and still end up this way.
Just consider the level of administrative incompetence that was recently displayed by GMB's supposed guru as regards to stabilizing fuel price.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by mbah2x(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2016
respect80:

I acknowledge the fact that plans could fail but ur comment can be categorized as an excuse a word which seems to be unheard of during GEJ's administration.
Also after plan there should be a backup plan and how do you refer to someone who sat so long in the name of trying to be careful on his administrative work plan and still end up this way.
Just consider the level of administrative incompetence that was recently displayed by GMB's supposed guru as regards to stabilizing fuel price.
I Never said he did well.we all know he failed but what else?. Wil u keep criticising him. Solution is the way out
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by tommykiwi(m): 12:18pm On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
Now is not a one man job, when the dullard refused to appoint ministers what was he thinking? All dis APC supporters always finding ways to cover Buhari' s mistake.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Bobandgreat: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
mbah2x:
I Never said he did well.we all know he failed but what else?. Wil u keep criticising him. Solution is the way out

Why would you a dullard fight and kill to become a VC of a school when you know you are qualified as a driver. How do you advise a driver on how to become a Vice Chancellor. Will it not be a waste of advice? Tell him to do the needful.
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by DaBullIT(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
I stopped reading when he said Senate president is having serious political issue

EFCC is looking for Saraki, CCT or CBT is looking for him

Panama leaks also indicted him , if all other things were locally manufactured lies , What about Panama leaks

That man is an erdyot
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by mbah2x(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2016
tommykiwi:
Now is not a one man job, when the dullard refused to appoint ministers what was he thinking? All dis APC supporters always finding ways to cover Buhari' s mistake.
im not buhari's supporter.we all know he failed but if we nigerians dont find solution then we all failled. No be nigerians vote him in?
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by tommykiwi(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
im not buhari's supporter.we all know he failed but if we nigerians dont find solution then we all failled. No be nigerians vote him in?
During Jonathan's tenure, did u find solution or U just blamed the ex president?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Abagworo(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
This fuel crisis is almost grinding Nigeria to a halt. Port Harcourt is now a shadow of itself. The streets are almost completely deserted. I supported Buhari with all my heart and never envisaged this level of defenseless embarrassment. I pray Buhari succeeds in putting Nigeria on the right path as done by Obasanjo but distorted by Yar'Adua..
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by hylyne(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2016
Glad that some of you are recovering...
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by mbah2x(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2016
tommykiwi:
During Jonathan's tenure, did u find solution or U just blamed the ex president?
is it buhari that caused the fall of oil in the international market
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by tommykiwi(m): 2:20pm On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:
is it buhari that caused the fall of oil in the international market
DAT shows he don't have a good head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by juman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
The government met bad situation when they came on board, but so far their performance is cowardly cowardice.

They are not gallant leaders, they are afraid of taking gallant strides.

Most probably they would not achieve much in their four years.
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Jombojombo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2016
Is a clear fact

This skull below is synonymous with failure

Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by Jombojombo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2016
mbah2x:

If you have nothing sensible to say why not deactivate your Nairaland account?
Re: Buhari Has Performed Woefully, A Failure – APC Chieftain by gerrardomendes(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2016
can someone please give Alhaji. Kawu "the form"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pro Biafra Youths Clash With Fulani Herdsmen IN Enugu / IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed and Touched By Crowd As He Regains Freedom -Video / At Last Biafrans Hug Donald Trump PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.