Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

30 And The Church Effect - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 30 And The Church Effect (422 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Do Names Actually Have Effect On One's Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 And The Church Effect by bobbybash(m): 2:33am On Sep 10, 2013
The number 30 seems a very powerful number, don't you think?
It has a way of compelling people to refocus and restrategise.
Churches these days are filled with the very near and the above 30s. The guys suddenly become devoted, starts taking the bible courses with plans of becoming a pastor and the ladies become Ushers,choir and what have you.
Hmmm 30 I fear you o

(1) (Reply)

Did They Truly Go To Heaven? / A Prayer For Nigeria. / And I Trust The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.