Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292348 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by DaintyDaisy009: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yes, you need to book an appointment with the embassies to submit your visa application. London still has dates in August. I am applying from London because I have a uk visa already.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good afternoon everyone .. just want to ask if someone here applied for Turkish visa recently
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Labelle4eva: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
Evankc:
People are just moving to Lithuania with out making proper research . Your main concern should be job prospects first ! Secondly their wage per hour and see if you can easily survive and pay off your rest tuition fee when you get there ... I guess 80 percent applicant here are those ones that is running away from ielts exam.

Please you guys should ask those way done go already make them help una with common truth how is life over there for international student and if there is any hope after schooling with out speaking their language..

Its funny how i've been through this entire thread and nobody has talked about how student life truly is over there and job prospects after school. Even those who seem to know so much about the Admission process claim not to be students there. We're just here to help one another.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Labelle4eva: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Labelle4eva:

Its funny how i've been through this entire thread and nobody has talked about how student life truly is over there and job prospects after school. Even those who seem to know so much about the Admission process claim not to be students there. We're just here to help one another.

I wish people would be honest
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by kcwitch(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Please is it to late to start my Masters application?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Jukebox5: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
bankole43:
Guys I checked appointments date on the Lithuania embassy website in Ankara and discovered that dates are fully booked till September.. my question is this , do we even have to book an appointment or we need to proceed directly to filling visa application form ?
You must book an appointment before proceeding to the embassy, contact the embassy via email to ask for a date for your interview
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
Guys , I will like to know if anyone here got Turkish visa at Turkish embassy , Abuja recently
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
I did in July.
bankole43:
Guys , I will like to know if anyone here got Turkish visa at Turkish embassy , Abuja recently
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is unfortunate that people are not being told the rigors behind holding a National D visa to work. When you private chat some in there, they will let you know it's impossible to get a job with national D visa. Yet, they keep encouraging people to come over.

We need to help people out if we are there and know the situation of things better.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Lessonnn: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
editorAA:
I did in July.
What’s the whole process pls. What did you submit and how many days it takes.
How did you apply?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
editorAA:
I did in July.

You got the visa ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bolamike: 12:44am On Aug 04, 2019
editorAA:
It is unfortunate that people are not being told the rigors behind holding a National D visa to work. When you private chat some in there, they will let you know it's impossible to get a job with national D visa. Yet, they keep encouraging people to come over.

We need to help people out if we are there and know the situation of things better.

I don’t know why people like making things look complicated. Lithuania works in a way whereby you can’t work without having your TRP. It’s on every university portal. You get visa, enter Lithuania then apply for TRP. It comes out in 2-4 months.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2019
editorAA:

Are you in Lithuania or Nigeria? Stop saying what you don't know, you don't work with visa but permit .
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2019
I noticed recently that there is a lot of scammers on this thread who are here for reasons best known to them.
1. Don't join any WhatsApp group.
2. Don't pay money to anybody for any purpose.
3. Ask any questions here and you will get response.
4. The main purpose of Nairaland is to help each other, so that others can benefit too, don't be greedy to create a WhatsApp group that ends immediately you get your visa.[b][/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2019
kcwitch:
Please is it to late to start my Masters application?
Spring admission starts in September

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2019
Labelle4eva:

If you ask meaningful questions you will get response here, just drop your questions, don't private chat on gmail or ask for WhatsApp number so that others can read and learn.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bolamike: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2019
seamanic:
I noticed recently that there is a lot of scammers on this thread who are here for reasons best known to them.
1. Don't join any WhatsApp group.
2. Don't pay money to anybody for any purpose.
3. Ask any questions here and you will get response.
4. The main purpose of Nairaland is to help each other, so that others can benefit too, don't be greedy to create a WhatsApp group that ends immediately you get your visa.[b][/b]

Sorry for saying this, but how many people have you answered their questions on this portal recently. I only see your contributions here once in a while.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2019
editorAA:
I did in July.

You applied for tourist visa personally or you used agent
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
kcwitch:

Find out the name of the school, the course, application fee, tuition and their charges
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by kcwitch(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
seamanic:

Find out the name of the school, the course, application fee, tuition and their charges

Okay. But I doubt they'll release that unless one makes payment. They might think you want to go start the process all by yourself. Or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2019
kcwitch:

Okay. But I doubt they'll release that unless one makes payment. They might think you want to go start the process all by yourself. Or what do you think?
Then what are you paying for? You need to know what you are going into, so they don't continuously telling you to pay money.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by kcwitch(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
seamanic:

Then what are you paying for? You need to know what you are going into, so they don't continuously telling you to pay money.

They said agency fees first, then processing fees. But they are so keen about the agency fee tho. I don't know why, and it's not a new firm from the look of things.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Golise0: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2019
blaiseperez01:
HELLO FRIENDS, THANKS ALOT FOR YOUR HELP IN ALL WAYS. I FINALLY SECURED MY VISA TO LITHUANIA. I ACTUALLY GOT MY VISA AT INDIA. IT WASNT EASY BUT IT WAS WORTH MY JOURNEY. I AM FINALLY IN LITHUANIA, I HAVE BEEN IN THE COUNTRY FOR OVER A MONTH NOW.

ANYBODY NEED HELP IN STUDYING HERE CAN ASK ME.

ITS NOT EASY BUT GOD DEY.

how is lithuania brother please help me with the process of apply for the study permit

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Golise0: 3:28am On Aug 07, 2019
gentleking90:

I used Turkey route, ask me any questions you want to ask
after your admission,what are the steps you follow to obtained your Lithuania national visa D? please start from the route and the list of documents required
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Lessonnn: 8:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
editorAA:
I did in July.

How did you apply
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
I applied using the normal touristic application. I submitted my bank statement, letter of introduction from my employer, hotel reservation, flight booking, my employment letter, and insurance. The application took me just 4 working days and the visa was out. I submitted 3rd of July on Wednesday and came out on Tuesday 8th of July 2019. Go to MZ visa , and there you will find some information. MZ visa is an agent responsible for Turkish visa.
Lessonnn:

How did you apply
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Lessonnn: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2019
editorAA:
I applied using the normal touristic application. I submitted my bank statement, letter of introduction from my employer, hotel reservation, flight booking, my employment letter, and insurance. The application took me just 4 working days and the visa was out. I submitted 3rd of July on Wednesday and came out on Tuesday 8th of July 2019. Go to MZ visa , and there you will find some information. MZ visa is an agent responsible for Turkish visa.
Thanks, how many weeks did you put in for that you are going to spend in Turkey. Any vaccination submitted?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
The rate Lithuania embassy for Cairo dey deny Nigerian students visa ehn.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.