Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292379 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adewumi22: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2019
seamanic:

This thread is for student. But if you are applying for visiting Belgium embassy in Abuja is better.
I know. I want to get a study visa but there are no available appointments in either SA or Egypt so I’m thinking of going straight to Lithuania to apply for a national visa.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ambition05: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2019
seamanic:

Everybody in Lithuania came through different route, the documents needed for each route might be different but you can always confirm these documents from their website and you can also call or mail the embassy for confirmation, things are changing everyday and Lithuania embassy are getting smart because applicants and agents package students with fake documents.

So if you are going through India, kindly update the house about your experience in getting India visa so that others can learn from you. India route was used like 3 to 4 years back when India visa was easy to get in Nigeria, Most people come here only to read comments and update then request for whatsapp number, forgetting that some people here no nothing about getting visa mostly when you are in Nigeria.

Find out documents needed for India visa first, but you have to book appointment with the embassy, you can use insurance from Nigeria or Lithuania it does not determine visa approval, trp process depends on your school and Lithuania immigration

Okay i will update the house on my ordeal as i go by. i have chosen to go through India through the Abuja Embassy although i am in Lagos because of their fairness. i am gathering all of the documents together before i book an appointment. However i have a few questions, Showing an email print out of your LT embassy appointment in India is a plus so i think i would try to get it. so anyone trying to do this must play around with dates and be careful. My questions are. Am i the one to book my appointment with the LT embassy in India or would it be the school(in their website, it was stated that the school would send an email) When the give available dates and the India visa isn't out by then what happens? do you write for reschedule?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 11:03pm On Jul 07, 2019
Which makes sense, having d same issue now... I will advise you to write your school and let then advise you or help with some kinda docs back up
Adewumi22:

I know. I want to get a study visa but there are no available appointments in either SA or Egypt so I’m thinking of going straight to Lithuania to apply for a national visa.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 08, 2019
seamanic:

Everybody in Lithuania came through different route, the documents needed for each route might be different but you can always confirm these documents from their website and you can also call or mail the embassy for confirmation, things are changing everyday and Lithuania embassy are getting smart because applicants and agents package students with fake documents.

So if you are going through India, kindly update the house about your experience in getting India visa so that others can learn from you. India route was used like 3 to 4 years back when India visa was easy to get in Nigeria, Most people come here only to read comments and update then request for whatsapp number, forgetting that some people here no nothing about getting visa mostly when you are in Nigeria.

Find out documents needed for India visa first, but you have to book appointment with the embassy, you can use insurance from Nigeria or Lithuania it does not determine visa approval, trp process depends on your school and Lithuania immigration

What are the chances of getting Turkish visa to apply for lithuania study visa ?

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by blkmum700: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello All,

Please, What Are the Requirements for processing South Africa Short Stay visa, Planning to use South Africa Route to Enter Lithuania, Urgent Responds are Needed Asap, before Asking the School to send My documents to SA.

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dewale1234(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
Has anyone tried Lithuania Embassy in London?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Labelle4eva: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
Saintsquare:
MRU will give her admission and the school ain't bad tho .... application deadline is June 30

Are you currently a student of MRU? If yes..Can you please talk about your experience there? Also, is it possible to get part time work while studying? Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Saintsquare(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2019
Labelle4eva:

Are you currently a student of MRU? If yes..Can you please talk about your experience there? Also, is it possible to get part time work while studying? Thank you
No I don't study in MRU nor live in Lithuania....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
bankole43:

What are the chances of getting Turkish visa to apply for lithuania study visa ?
only the consular and visa officer that will review your application can determine your chances.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
ambition05:

Okay i will update the house on my ordeal as i go by. i have chosen to go through India through the Abuja Embassy although i am in Lagos because of their fairness. i am gathering all of the documents together before i book an appointment. However i have a few questions, Showing an email print out of your LT embassy appointment in India is a plus so i think i would try to get it. so anyone trying to do this must play around with dates and be careful. My questions are. Am i the one to book my appointment with the LT embassy in India or would it be the school(in their website, it was stated that the school would send an email) When the give available dates and the India visa isn't out by then what happens? do you write for reschedule?
You have to book a date for your appointment and your school has to send your documents to the embassy which normally comes with a unique code or number, you are to write this code or number on your filled visa application form
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 7:17pm On Jul 12, 2019
dewale1234:
Has anyone tried Lithuania Embassy in London?
If you can enter London while coming to Lithuania? UK is more developed than Lithuania

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 7:21pm On Jul 12, 2019
blkmum700:
Hello All,

Please, What Are the Requirements for processing South Africa Short Stay visa, Planning to use South Africa Route to Enter Lithuania, Urgent Responds are Needed Asap, before Asking the School to send My documents to SA.
Read from page 1 of this thread to the current page? No more appointment in SA

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Lessonnn: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2019
seamanic:

If you can enter London while coming to Lithuania? UK is more developed than Lithuania
What’s if he’s on visitor visa in London?
A Lithuania (Schengen) student permit better than being illegal in London.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nigranks: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
you need to find the nearest Lithuanian embassy to you based on your status as a Resident based on your nationality. For example, Other nationalities may apply personally in Egypt, Turkey, Georgia, Uzbekistan etc. All these office may need prior appointments.

hope this help somebody
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by seamanic: 8:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Lessonnn:

Well it’s your choice. Whichever route you desire to pass.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Adewumi22: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Please how old should a bank statement being submitted be?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ambition05: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2019
I’m still trying to gather up all the documents. Which of the appointments are you talking about? The appointment at the LT embassy in India or the appointment at the Indian embassy in Lagos/Abuja. (Whichever I eventually choose)?? Which please.I am trying to obtain this NDlEa certificate, some say they did without that, I just don’t want to blow my chances, it’s quite stressing.

seamanic:

You have to book a date for your appointment and your school has to send your documents to the embassy which normally comes with a unique code or number, you are to write this code or number on your filled visa application form
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ambition05: 12:44am On Jul 15, 2019
3 months is ok

Adewumi22:
Please how old should a bank statement being submitted be?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dewale1234(m): 2:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
seamanic:

Being able to enter London now equates to being able to school/study in London, right?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dewale1234(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Lessonnn:

Don't mind him...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dre44k(m): 5:06am On Jul 18, 2019
Please can you give me a lead on how to process it and the documents needed. Thanks
andrew444:

I got an Egypt visa within 3 weeks and some days , I went through some old post on nairaland and I was scared I might not get it but unfortunately I got it and it was a 3 months tourist visa ,I was supposed to go and watch the afcon but I will not go till July ending because I have been busy .

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleTJ: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Hello house,

I have gone through this trend from the very first page up to the last post, and I still can't find an answer to my question - which is, "given all documents are complete and accurate, how long does the Lithuanian embassy in Ankara, Turkey takes to process the National D visa?"

I have called the embassy numerous times on +903124470766 but I still couldn't get a definite answer from them.

So, please I need an input from someone who has, in the past gone through the process at this exact embassy for this exact type of visa.

Thanks and I wish you all success.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hello, I am going through turkey for my national D visa and I also know previous students who had gone through the national D visa in Ankara.

From one, I heard it takes 10 days while I also heard it took someone 3 weeks to get his own. I heard is the best and lenient embassy as well.

Are you also
UncleTJ:
Hello house,

I have gone through this trend from the very first page up to the last post, and I still can't find an answer to my question - which is, "given all documents are complete and accurate, how long does the Lithuanian embassy in Ankara, Turkey takes to process the National D visa?"

I have called the embassy numerous times on +903124470766 but I still couldn't get a definite answer from them.

So, please I need an input from someone who has, in the past gone through the process at this exact embassy for this exact type of visa.

Thanks and I wish you all success.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleTJ: 9:53am On Jul 21, 2019
editorAA:
Hello, I am going through turkey for my national D visa and I also know previous students who had gone through the national D visa in Ankara.

From one, I heard it takes 10 days while I also heard it took someone 3 weeks to get his own. I heard is the best and lenient embassy as well.

Are you also

Yes, sir. I am also planning to apply from there within the next one month.

Thanks so much for the enlightenment.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2019
UncleTJ:

Yes, sir. I am also planning to apply from there within the next one month.

Thanks so much for the enlightenment.

Kindly tell me how to apply for the Turkey visa because am planning to use the route
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by UncleTJ: 1:05am On Jul 22, 2019
I do not live in Nigeria. And since embassies work differently in different regions of the world, I am not sure I can help you with such information. I will be applying (for the Turkish visa) from another part of the world - hence, different requirement and procedure.

You should consult an agent who specializes on such or better still you reach out to the embassy directly.

Good luck and have a good day.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
People are just moving to Lithuania with out making proper research . Your main concern should be job prospects first ! Secondly their wage per hour and see if you can easily survive and pay off your rest tuition fee when you get there ... I guess 80 percent applicant here are those ones that is running away from ielts exam.

Please you guys should ask those way done go already make them help una with common truth how is life over there for international student and if there is any hope after schooling with out speaking their language..

6 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Saintsquare(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
Evankc:
People are just moving to Lithuania with out making proper research . Your main concern should be job prospects first ! Secondly their wage per hour and see if you can easily survive and pay off your rest tuition fee when you get there ... I guess 80 percent applicant here are those ones that is running away from ielts exam.

Please you guys should ask those way done go already make them help una with common truth how is life over there for international student and if there is any hope after schooling with out speaking their language..
lol
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2019
Guys I checked appointments date on the Lithuania embassy website in Ankara and discovered that dates are fully booked till September.. my question is this , do we even have to book an appointment or we need to proceed directly to filling visa application form ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.