Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292470 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kay100: 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
zeebeedee:

If u have,submit it during your application..If u dont have,submit your high school diploma..On another note,please who has gotten a response from the embassy?
Okay thanks, pls check your email?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by eazylion01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please gurus in the house,I have 3rd class from a Nigerian uni,I will like to do post graduate studies in Lithuania. I just want to know schools that offer pre masters class or schools that will accept me to maters or spend some semester in undergraduate studies. I studied linguistics. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ayosunkanmi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
please are people started receiving calls from Lithuania embassy yet?
i submitted December 31st ,yet to get any interview call
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ayosunkanmi(m): 11:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
when did you submit your application?
zeebeedee:

If u have,submit it during your application..If u dont have,submit your high school diploma..On another note,please who has gotten a response from the embassy?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zeebeedee: 2:06am On Jan 25, 2020
ayosunkanmi:
when did you submit your application?

December,no interview yet also
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ayosunkanmi(m): 7:17am On Jan 25, 2020
I chatted with vfs global yesterday...I asked why embassy is yet to call people that submitted in December

here are the responses:

:kindly be informed that your application is in transit to the Embassy , it is not under processing at the application center as application are not being processed at VFS rather at the Embassy in Turkey.

:please note that there is a clearance stage it passes through at the customs in Turkey before it reaches the Embassy of Lithuania in Turkey.

: Kindly be informed you will be notified as soon as the application has gotten to the Embassy and if need for an interview, you will be notified. This helpdesk does not have information as regards how long the clearance takes.

zeebeedee:

December,no interview yet also
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 11:35am On Jan 25, 2020
Submitted in December also yet to be interviewed... Emailed their embassy in turkey... I'm yet to get a respond..
Those that already got response from the embassy, how long did it take after you submitted ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2020
ayosunkanmi:
I chatted with vfs global yesterday...I asked why embassy is yet to call people that submitted in December

here are the responses:

:kindly be informed that your application is in transit to the Embassy , it is not under processing at the application center as application are not being processed at VFS rather at the Embassy in Turkey.

:please note that there is a clearance stage it passes through at the customs in Turkey before it reaches the Embassy of Lithuania in Turkey.

: Kindly be informed you will be notified as soon as the application has gotten to the Embassy and if need for an interview, you will be notified. This helpdesk does not have information as regards how long the clearance takes.

That is very bad
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 6:50am On Jan 26, 2020
Bettymi:
Submitted in December also yet to be interviewed... Emailed their embassy in turkey... I'm yet to get a respond..
Those that already got response from the embassy, how long did it take after you submitted ?

Let hear from those that submitted last year November to December if they have gotten any respond from the embassy at least let know how long it take
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Sonsynas: 1:46am On Jan 27, 2020
Evankc:

That is very bad

Exactly what they did to last batch.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oge03: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2020
Who else is worried about the school's deadline cos I am

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Oge03:
Who else is worried about the school's deadline cos I am

When is the school deadline? And you still haven't hear from the vfs concerning your visa decision
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Davedriod: 10:17am On Jan 28, 2020
My school deadline is on February 17 and I submitted my application on the 3rd of January .i haven’t been called for an interview yet ,it’s already the end of January
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2020
Davedriod:
My school deadline is on February 17 and I submitted my application on the 3rd of January .i haven’t been called for an interview yet ,it’s already the end of January

Why will you submit your application through vfs when you have just a month as the school deadline. Initially it do takes about a month and week or even more for vfs to respond to application. But if you have submitted in person using Egypt route it do take just 5days maybe lastest 10 days you will get respond from the embassy

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oge03: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2020
Evankc:

When is the school deadline? And you still haven't hear from the vfs concerning your visa decision
February 17th
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2020
Oge03:

February 17th too. Submitted on the 30 Dec... Still waiting.

Let hope they respond before the deadline

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Davedriod: 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2020
I did not even have any idea About going to Egypt
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2020
Have you try contact vfs and let know if they have gotten your application over there in Turkey
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Davedriod: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2020
How do I do that ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:49am On Jan 31, 2020
Davedriod:
How do I do that ?

You can just contact the vfs you submitted ypur documents to..
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2020
Did any one know when VMU application will be out ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by autolearner: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2020
Davedriod:
Is there any WhatsApp group I can enter to get more information?
Please ask any questions on this thread.
Responses would be of help to others who are searching for answers.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kay100: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2020
Evankc:
Did any one know when VMU application will be out ?
February 10

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oge03: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=Squisite post=85639902]I applied since november and have not gotten any feedback till now. Is anyone experiencing the same thing[/quote
Hi, gotten any response yet?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2020
Evankc:

Let hear from those that submitted last year November to December if they have gotten any respond from the embassy at least let know how long it take

I submitted in November and I have gotten response (a +ve response so to say).

There is no magic to the process. My application took 8 solid weeks before laying hands on my visa.

Was called for interview 3 weeks after submission.

And it took another one month before getting my passport.

I hope this helps somebody..

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Davedriod: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2020
But I have sumbitted my application since January 3rd and I haven’t been called for an interview yet and if it is 8 weeks my school deadline is February 17 so I am just confused
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
No interviews, nothing since 20th of December..

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.