Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292485 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hello fam, do I need my original WAEC certificate to apply for an undergraduate degree?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kay100: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
Ormohlawlah:
Hello fam, do I need my original WAEC certificate to apply for an undergraduate degree?
Yes sir
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Akintaio(m): 8:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Davedriod:
But I have sumbitted my application since January 3rd and I haven’t been called for an interview yet and if it is 8 weeks my school deadline is February 17 so I am just confused

When counting weeks, you have to count working days alone.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Peejayolapeju15(f): 10:16am On Feb 02, 2020
Please is English test compulsory e.g TOEFL and all .... for bsc ....please I need response , thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Peejayolapeju15(f): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:
Please is English test compulsory e.g TOEFL and all .... for bsc ....please I need response , thanks
For Klaipeda university
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ijomobi(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:

no bro.. Most of their Universities waive English Test for students from Nigeria. You can check school website or send them mail to reconfirm.
cheers.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Peejayolapeju15(f): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2020
Do I need to certify my documents at the high court before uploading
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oge03: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote author=Bettymi post=86287073]No interviews, nothing since 20th of December.?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kay100:

Yes sir

Lol, I'm a Lady.
Thanks for your response.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
We can only wait and hope for d best... I hope dey fix the long wait very soon
Oge03:

20th December �... How are you coping? I hope you get response this week. Those people are mean o.. I submitted 30th and still waiting too.. What a long wait �
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2020
No you don't....
Peejayolapeju15:
Do I need to certify my documents at the high court before uploading
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Peejayolapeju15(f): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please how can I make the application fee payment ... can I make the payment at the bank ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by cascas: 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:
Please how can I make the application fee payment ... can I make the payment at the bank ?

Yes, You can make payment@d bank, Just follow the instructions written on your invoice.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 12:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Akintaio:

I submitted in November and I have gotten response (a +ve response so to say).

There is no magic to the process. My application took 8 solid weeks before laying hands on my visa.

Was called for interview 3 weeks after submission.

And it took another one month before getting my passport.

I hope this helps somebody..

Am happy to hear from you and your respond really helps . Thanks a lot
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Blackeuropean: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Wonderful Bears on Currencies and I hope people are riding it
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
I sent an email to my school to inform them of the delay.. This is d response i got

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Oge03: 1:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bettymi:
I sent an email to my school to inform them of the delay.. This is d response i got
Betty please i would love have your contact... Sent you an email via this platform though
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bettymi:

Hmmmm i don't think the application done reach Turkey maybe still on hold do to this customs issue.

The little i know about this matter na because this issue is between Nigeria VFS and Turkey embassy. Turkey want Lithuania to use thier EMS in Nigeria to transfer documents to Turkey to treat instead of using Lithuania VFS to transfer to Turkey when Turkey have thier own EMS just like VFS so i guess they haven't settle the matter.

Way forward na to use other route to submit in person either you go through Egypt, South Africa or Turkey. But if you can wait until them resolve the problem that is fine .

The problem i see there is delivery of documents so if you can go there by yourself and submit then after 5-10days they will call to come and pick up your passport at the Lithuania embassy that all....
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by regizoch(m): 1:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please, those who applied and waiting for visa, do I need to go to ministry of education and ministry of foreign affairs before I start my application. I am going for MSc in Architecture
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
What about getting the submitted passport
Evankc:

Hmmmm i don't think the application done reach Turkey maybe still on hold do to this customs issue.

The little i know about this matter na because this issue is between Nigeria VFS and Turkey embassy. Turkey want Lithuania to use thier EMS in Nigeria to transfer documents to Turkey to treat instead of using Lithuania VFS to transfer to Turkey when Turkey have thier own EMS just like VFS so i guess they haven't settle the matter.

Way forward na to use other route to submit in person either you go through Egypt, South Africa or Turkey. But if you can wait until them resolve the problem that is fine .

The problem i see there is delivery of documents so if you can go there by yourself and submit then after 5-10days they will call to come and pick up your passport at the Lithuania embassy that all....

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Bettymi post=86344954]What about getting the submitted passport[/quote

The problem is i don't know how long it will take to get it back then secondly even if you get it back within 2-3weeks it will still take you a month or more to secure Egypt or Turkey visa. Maybe you should just wait for now and in case if no respond before your school deadline then contact your school and defer your admission to the next intake September.

Pls try contact the vfs and let know wat they are doing about this issue on ground. Let know the best thing to do
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Skyrocket1: 2:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 5:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Davedriod:
can I get your number ?

School can not do anything. You just mail the vfs let know how long will this issue take
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ormohlawlah: 5:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Good day guys. Is there an alternative to using my WAEC certificate? I wrote the exam last year and my certificate isn't out yet. Can I get admission into any school without the certificate?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Evankc(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Ormohlawlah:
Good day guys. Is there an alternative to using my WAEC certificate? I wrote the exam last year and my certificate isn't out yet. Can I get admission into any school without the certificate?

I don't think so
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Lemme Register my presence here
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ifesinachi22(m): 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
For people not in Abuja and cannot easily go to the Ministry of Foreign affairs for authentication of their documents, can they use Courts?

Will the school recognise the documents and review your application?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Kay100: 11:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
Evankc:

The problem is i don't know how long it will take to get it back then secondly even if you get it back within 2-3weeks it will still take you a month or more to secure Egypt or Turkey visa. Maybe you should just wait for now and in case if no respond before your school deadline then contact your school and defer your admission to the next intake September.

Pls try contact the vfs and let know wat they are doing about this issue on ground. Let know the best thing to do

No, it takes about 10days to get a turkey visa...a friend went through turkey last month to visit Estonia embassy and she got the visa 9days after submitting her passport... Egypt is a no go area...those one can hold your passport for months

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.