Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (292987 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Temayo: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Good evening all. Please I want to know if there is an opportunity for graduate Lithuania?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by BRIGHTIBOK: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
gentleking90:

I used Turkey route, ask me any questions you want to ask
please can you enlighten us on this.. Did you applied via VFS GLOBAL in Turkey?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gentleking90(m): 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
BRIGHTIBOK:
please can you enlighten us on this.. Did you applied via VFS GLOBAL in Turkey?
No. You must applied directly at the Lithuania embassy in Ankara Turkey
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pls is Toefl compulsory when submitting docs for application?
Has anyone tried LCC INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY TOO or Mykolas Romeris University ?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by editorAA: 8:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Please kindly tell me if this will be reasonable if my second year tuition fee is 3700 euro and the statement of account of my sponsor balance is £3500 in his account while I have 1.1m naira in my own personal account. Do I stand a good chance at the embassy? The sponsor is my blood brother ...please I will need a candid answer[quote author=yomyjoe post=49781083][/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ggetter50: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Hey guys!

Please, are there schools in Lithuania that will not required you to pay before coming? Or probably any cheap school that won’t be more than 2€k per year for undergraduate studies. Am making this enqury for one of my friends ..

Thanks

@gentleking90 @ judebox5
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gentleking90(m): 2:35am On Jan 06, 2019
editorAA:
Please kindly tell me if this will be reasonable if my second year tuition fee is 3700 euro and the statement of account of my sponsor balance is £3500 in his account while I have 1.1m naira in my own personal account. Do I stand a good chance at the embassy? The sponsor is my blood brother ...please I will need a candid answer
you stand a good chance
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gentleking90(m): 2:37am On Jan 06, 2019
Ggetter50:
Hey guys!

Please, are there schools in Lithuania that will not required you to pay before coming? Or probably any cheap school that won’t be more than 2€k per year for undergraduate studies. Am making this enqury for one of my friends ..

Thanks

@gentleking90 @ judebox5
Every school must require your first year school fees before coming.
Check klapedia university, it is cheaper
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Jukebox5: 6:52am On Jan 06, 2019
Ggetter50:
Hey guys!

Thanks

@gentleking90 @ judebox5
it is a requirement for you to make a tuition deposit inorder to secure the admission for the visa process.
However there are some affordable schools like klapieda university, VDU, MRU, SMK.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ggetter50: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
gentleking90:

Every school must require your first year school fees before coming.
Check klapedia university, it is cheaper
Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Ggetter50: 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jukebox5:
it is a requirement for you to make a tuition deposit inorder to secure the admission for the visa process.
However there are some affordable schools like klapieda university, VDU, MRU, SMK.
Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by buzuazi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ggetter50:

Thanks
pls are there jobs in Lithuania?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Lowkey01: 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
buzuazi:
pls are there jobs in Lithuania?

Oga there are jobs in Lithuania but only in the capital city,in fact the pay is very very small compare to western European country,always hold your first year and second year tuition fees,or you can always sign contract with your school to be paying in installation, till you graduate,after graduation head down to western European country, Latvia,Lithuania and Estonia are in per with Poland,all are eastern European countries, but Estonia passed them with margin being the hub of ICT, go and conquer.

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Robby76(m): 3:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Lithuanian visas for long-term visits

National Visa is a Lithuanian Visa with a visit period of more than 90 days. By using this one visa you get a residence permit in Lithuania for more than 3 months. National visas are actually divided into 2 types of visas, namely single entry National Visa and multiple entry National Visa.

Single Entry National Visa
Single entry national visa or one entry has a D visa code. This visa is indeed issued by Lithuanian immigration authorities for foreign nationals who already have a temporary residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania.

National Multiple Entry Visa

Unlike a National Visa, one entry that is only given to foreign nationals who already have a temporary residence permit in that country, multiple entry National Visas are given only to certain parties. Usually those who receive this type of visa are non-EU foreign students who arrive in Lithuania to continue their studies in accordance with international student exchange programs or student exchange programs made by a higher education institution in the Republic of Lithuania.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Gracely7th(f): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2019
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Jukebox5: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
Gracely7th:
Please can just anyone help someone do legalization of documents?
Is it allowed or the applicant must go to foreign affairs by his or her self.
someone can help you on your behalf for the Authentication of documents at foreign affairs, however this does not apply with ministry of Education.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Bettymi: 8:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
Anyone used Egypt route 4 visa ? If yes, how easy or difficult was d whole process?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Samonyegu: 9:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Hello everyone, a very good morning to you all. I would like to apply to a university in Luthania. I really need someone who can provide me with all the necessary information that I need. May God bless you as you do this
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cookee: 12:08am On Mar 08, 2019
Samonyegu:
Hello everyone, a very good morning to you all. I would like to apply to a university in Luthania. I really need someone who can provide me with all the necessary information that I need. May God bless you as you do this

good day, u can readily do that on ur own by going online and type universities in L ........ and select the particular school u like, then find their requirements, follow their procedures and fill everything online.
Thanks...
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by estyy2(f): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Martinscue:

Bro I’m in SA now on residency visa, I had to defer my fall admission to spring for some reasons . I will like to know if I have to purchase an insurance before heading for the interview, and what questions I might likely face at the embasssy?
Please brother, how do I go about the admission deferment. I want to defer my spring admission till fall. Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Jukebox5: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
estyy2:

Please brother, how do I go about the admission deferment. I want to defer my spring admission till fall. Thanks
Inform your school about your decision. You should get the desired response from em
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Jukebox5: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Lagos2canna:
Thanks to Abrahim and Micheal for your assistance so far, I really apreciate .......God bless you.....never give up.....one love
Thumbs up mehn..... Your belief made it possible #Cheers #WelcomeToLithuania

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by gowaga68: 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
You guys have made me taken a decision now.
Lithuania here I come.
Jukebox5:
Thumbs up mehn..... Your belief made it possible #Cheers #WelcomeToLithuania
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by lamestika(m): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2019
please house I have HND in agric engineering what can i apply for undergraduate or

master programme

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.