Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Lithuania Student Visa - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lithuania Student Visa (293199 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / Lithuania Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations �. More wins.

princetutu:
I give you all the Glory father in Heaven.

Submitted 28/06/2021
Interviewed 26/07/2021
Parcel received 17/08/2021

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by CowbellY: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
princetutu:
I give you all the Glory father in Heaven.

Submitted 28/06/2021
Interviewed 26/07/2021
Parcel received 17/08/2021

Congrats!
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by zuzman(m): 2:17am On Aug 20, 2021
Hello fam, im in a dilemma at the moment and id like ur inputs. SKVC requested for the hard copy of my original transcript some weeks ago which i sent it to them thru my sch here in Nigeria thru courier and im still yet to get a decision from them. This has resulted in me being rejected to the sch i applied to cuz i didnt forward the SKVC decision to them on time. So i was wondering if it'll be possible to get my transcript back from SKVC. Has anyone here experienced such before?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by dahoney1(m): 3:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Submitted: 24/05/2021
Interviewed: 12/07/2021
Visa Received: 05/08/2021
Thanks guys and thanks to Nairaland Forum.

5 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by black001: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2021
dahoney1:

Congrats
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by spankyflex(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Good morning, pls can someone help me with cheap schools to study social works or nursing. Looking at starting next year. Going for b.sc. thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
dahoney1:

Congratulations!! Can u share your docs u submitted?

Tganks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Soraco57(m): 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
spankyflex:
Good morning, pls can someone help me with cheap schools to study social works or nursing. Looking at starting next year. Going for b.sc. thanks
. Heck Klaipeda uni

1 Like

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by spankyflex(m): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2021
Soraco57:
. Heck Klaipeda uni
thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cvigo45: 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Good evening guys pls I will like to know the range of amount a sponsor should have as statement of account for someone going for bsc in Lithuania
Thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by sixsgod: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hello guys, newbie hwre , please someone tell if Lithuania has good jobs for students? Thanks a lot.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
Cvigo45:
Good evening guys pls I will like to know the range of amount a sponsor should have as statement of account for someone going for bsc in Lithuania
Thanks

4-5m bank statement should be sufficient for Lithuania
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by blessednendowed: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2021
sixsgod:
Hello guys, newbie hwre , please someone tell if Lithuania has good jobs for students? Thanks a lot.

If you have some IT skills u stand a higher chance
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by sixsgod: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

If you have some IT skills u stand a higher chance
okay thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cvigo45: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

Ok thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Cvigo45: 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2021
blessednendowed:

Pls how is life over there for students, are they jobs available for students there to support their self?? Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Theblink123: 9:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Nice thread, but poor engagement please let's try to interact more often and help one another. As for those that have done interview tell us the likely interview questions and how you answers them and for those who has obtained visa let's know the kind of documents you submitted. I know am not in any position to demand for any of this but I just feel like it would be an advantage for us all if we continue to inform ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Rukey09(f): 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2021
I will like to know schools i can apply in, please

Please I will need the names, I will like to apply [/quote]
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Fatim30: 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hello guys, I submitted my visa applicantion 7 weeks ago. Yet to get any correspondence or invite for interview.
I'm getting a little worried and want to know if anyone has also experienced same. Also, has anyone been issued the visa before without being invited for interview?
Thanks in anticipation of a response.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Developrog(m): 6:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Fatim30:
Hello guys, I submitted my visa applicantion 7 weeks ago. Yet to get any correspondence or invite for interview.
I'm getting a little worried and want to know if anyone has also experienced same. Also, has anyone been issued the visa before without being invited for interview?
Thanks in anticipation of a response.
Not just you.
There’s this delay generally, it’s really slow these days.

2 Likes

Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Fatim30: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ohh!!! Thanks, I was really worried
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Fatim30: 10:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Developrog:

Not just you.
There’s this delay generally, it’s really slow these days.
I was a bit worried, thanks
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Squirrel01: 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Why is the thread silent,
Please who knows anything about klaipeda state university of applied sciences, I saw some courses I'm interested in, construction engineering,who knows if it's new introduced course ?and is it open to international students?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by geezy3(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2021
For those in need of this information, Klaipeda university application is open for masters in business management.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by geezy3(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2021
I want to understand something, if I'm going for masters and I have 5m, since one has to pay the first year tution to confirm admission and let's say it's 2m and I'm left with 3m as bank statement, is it enough for the VO as statement of account or am I to have 5m in my account after paying the first year tution?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by drakura: 2:38am On Sep 21, 2021
Please I need a Reply here
I am applying to LCC International University and I want to know if the University is reputable enough regarding issuance of Visa
I heard Universities affect ones chances in getting Visa. Should I still apply to the University?
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chukuvun: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello thanks for the information you guys have been given out on the thrrad. I am about beginning my road to Lithuania.
I studied civil engineering in a university here in Nigeria but got third class, that's not withstanding I want to continue my studies abroad and as a means to have a better life.

I want to apply for Klapedia uni, on the site I see i can apply for max of 3 courses, i want to ask ifni could apply for a social work as well as an engineering course? or would it reduce my chances of getting accepted in any
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by chukuvun: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
chukuvun:
Hello thanks for the information you guys have been given out on the thrrad. I am about beginning my road to Lithuania.
I studied civil engineering in a university here in Nigeria but got third class, that's not withstanding I want to continue my studies abroad and as a means to have a better life.

I want to apply for Klapedia uni, on the site I see i can apply for max of 3 courses, i want to ask ifni could apply for a social work as well as an engineering course? or would it reduce my chances of getting accepted in any

what are my chances of getting admission into postgraduate or. msc using my third class degree.
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by ChooseSomething: 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dwestofficial12:
Anyone here admitted to Klapedia for fall this year? Would love to connect, you can quote this post and I will email you smiley

Hello, please can i have your email address for further enquiries. Thank you
Re: Lithuania Student Visa by Hezcode: 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hello House. Please is there anyone that submitted their visa application at VFS Abuja from mid-late August and has been called for interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (107) (Reply)

My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / General UK Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.