Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54604 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Samxiulee: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2013
13 volts,God /Allah bless you protect you and your family,you shall go back home safely,kudos to the Civilian JTF....thank you for telling us the truth about how boko haram came to be andt their structure,I wouldn't blame Gej for the state of emergency,I would rather blame the security advisers,if they told him whY you just said about surprise attack,he would av opt for that,all in all we now know that boko haram is not APC or Buhari,Gej e warriors have to come up with another nick name for the tall one.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by lastpage: 1:05am On Sep 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Just like ya profile signature says, shoe get size. This he goat is not ya size so keep the e-slap for people of your status, Ibo boy wink

Not in your dreams!

Na so one of you this "l be American marines" come carry gun enter Naija like say im get double head, come begin form "marines"! grin.
Well, Naija taught him a lesson about "jurisdiction"!

Anyway, You still be He-goat, original isi-ewu, for that your silly suggestion. wink
If e vex you, carry your colleagues come meet me for ground zero. tongue tongue

Anuofia!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Goldenboy007(m): 1:08am On Sep 11, 2013
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299037_est_JPG2561df211d60fb9952e6744522d52a50

Oya to appreciate the efforts of the OP and also to show our solidarity with current JTF efforts, i advise Oga Seun to donate 2 "God Bless Ezenwata" Luxurious buses so that we can organize a tour to the war zones; Borno, Maiduguri, Boma etc. Please those interested should simply "like" this reply. I will compile your names! I may not be able to go with you o because of my location but my prayers will follow you. cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by wesley80(m): 1:43am On Sep 11, 2013
Idi Amin: Just like ya profile signature says, shoe get size. This he goat is not ya size so keep the e-slap for people of your status, Ibo boy wink
Actually, the e-slap is no less what you deserve for not just being loud mouthed but for being driven by hunger to defend another man's land with your blood and trying to lure the brave one that was Patriotic enough to stand and defend his Father land away from his Duty to serve. Here's my advice and I suggest you take it; bend over and shove that American Visa deep down your other end.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 1:48am On Sep 11, 2013
13 volts

May God continue to guide and protect you, your colleagues and your family.

Long live he Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by idemokon(m): 2:27am On Sep 11, 2013
Wow, that's a milestone
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ahika(m): 2:38am On Sep 11, 2013
@op, na beg we dey beg, try comot dat woman details.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ogene70: 5:02am On Sep 11, 2013
ITbomb: Shekau dey use I-pass-my-neighbour, when Tompolo don buy private jet?
Despise not thy little beginning, (ie if you are not already dead)

That's the different between a Niger Deltan and every other region...we have big dreams, we don't aim for shits!!!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 5:23am On Sep 11, 2013
Edmanpumpin:
you are so ignorant. light skinned trucks are death traps and serves as coffins troops. henry brought to the fore that a LOCAL firm is producing armored fighting vehicles and troops carrier, all u can say is rubbish. so childish
tell him to tell his company to forward their products to Nigeria army and military authorities ,so in your little brain you think the Nigeria army doesn't have armored vehicles for patrol abi ?and you know better than them ?why are you guys so daft like this ,you really think 13volts will bring all the pictures of jtf armored vehicles to nairaland abi?in fact there is no point arguing with you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 11, 2013
13Volt, tnx for d info, I see hope in naija. pls for ur own good, dnt contact anyone for any kind of appreciation, dnt giv out ur details or accept recharge cards as it can be used to trace u.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by mayorall(m): 6:30am On Sep 11, 2013
I won't forgive myself if I dont post on this useful thread.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Valentinooo: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2013
13volts:
WHY WE ARE WINING THE WAR
I tell you guys without any contradictions that if not for the intervention of the CIVILIAN JTF, we will not be singing this victory songs. If you like bring in US marines, they can’t end boko haram, why because there is no way you can identify a fighter from an innocent person. A top boko haram commander can pass a military check pint 100 times a day without any fear as long as he is not carrying any offensive weapon. But these civilian JTF know every single member of the sect, but the fear of attack made them not to cooperate. Before a mare speculation that you are an informant to JTF is enough reason for your entire family to be wipe out. So the question is who bi MUMU? I tell the success CIVILIAN JTF recorded in the last 4 months surpasses the entire achievements of the JTF in a year. Fighter that ran away as far as Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, rivers state have been hunted down and arrested by these youths.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Valentinooo: 6:44am On Sep 11, 2013
13volts:
WHY WE ARE WINING THE WAR
I tell you guys without any contradictions that if not for the intervention of the CIVILIAN JTF, we will not be singing this victory songs. If you like bring in US marines, they can’t end boko haram, why because there is no way you can identify a fighter from an innocent person. A top boko haram commander can pass a military check pint 100 times a day without any fear as long as he is not carrying any offensive weapon. But these civilian JTF know every single member of the sect, but the fear of attack made them not to cooperate. Before a mare speculation that you are an informant to JTF is enough reason for your entire family to be wipe out. So the question is who bi MUMU? I tell the success CIVILIAN JTF recorded in the last 4 months surpasses the entire achievements of the JTF in a year. Fighter that ran away as far as Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, rivers state have been hunted down and arrested by these youths.

Now tell me are these youths from the south?? Why are we from the south so fast in tagging the northerners BOKO HARAM?? i pity the future of this country cos we the present youth have been so brainwashed wit tribal and religious sentiment that even when we see the glaring truth we won't say it and let it set us free but will cover up for our own religion side and tribe. I bet it most of our youth if voted to power will do worst than the politicians we always point to.
My brother served in the north (2008) and i've also related wit some people that have visited the north very often, their response to some questions made me believe boko haram is just some set of pple tarnishing the image of the north all in the name of religion, even the religion they claim is their aim today is false. Infact those i questioned told me that "the best place you can ever be is the north, very hospitable set of people, they don't discriminate, most of what he ate while serving was provided by the people around him there." pls my fellow youths, let's learn to call a spade a spade no matter the situation, let's learn to say the truth cos that's the only thing that can set us free.

Thanks.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by sambos994(m): 7:19am On Sep 11, 2013
texaco1:
tell him to tell his company to forward their products to Nigeria army and military authorities ,so in your little brain you think the Nigerian doesn't have armored vehicles for patrol abi ?and you know better than them ?why are you guys so daft like this ,you really think 13volts will bring all the pictures of jtf armored vehicles to nairaland abi?in fact there is no point arguing with you

Fool! He wants the JTF to use to the armored truck instead of the light skinned.....oh never mind. What's the point of arguing with simpletons.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by texaco1: 7:24am On Sep 11, 2013
sambos994:

Fool! He wants the JTF to use to the armored truck instead of the light skinned.....oh never mind. What's the point of arguing with simpletons.
and your brain tells you this is the best place for him to put forward that suggestion abi?didirin oponu ayirada ode
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ocelot2006(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2013
Classic Counter Insurgency Strategy using the civilian JTF component. Well done sir.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by papil: 7:41am On Sep 11, 2013
What if shekau Ȋ̝̊̅ڪ not dead,what if they are all saying what they were asked 2 say if they were caught, U̶̲̥̅̊ nvr can tell!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by MayorofLagos(m): 7:49am On Sep 11, 2013
13volts:

Thanks for your observations, as regard the Damaturu Prison, the area was bombed and all the inmates released. Right now, that place is a sub camp for JTF personnel posted along the road, as all Nigeria prison service personnel are not working in Yobe.
When ATS was established in Yobe, they had no functional office, the state government gave them one of the apartment blocks to serve as a temporary office, after it was attacked by a suicide bomber, they moved to the next block of which they still currently use as there main office.

I do not dispute that the Prison grounds was attacked, I want your credibility to stand on its own merit. It fails that merit when an image submitted as evidence of terror may indeed have been a destruction in a fire accident. During cold months in the North people build multi-purpose outdoor fire stove for heat and it is not uncommon to see people also brew tea or cook soup on these stoves. After use it is doused with water to extinguish the embers and ashes and prevent fire accidents. Often times the strong harmattan wind helps to blow and spread these hot embers and this in turn can cause an inferno. Northern States have a ver high incidence of fire accidents in the harmattan months. This van was ruined from a fire accident and not from an ammo assault. You can also see deep rust on the head panel of the cage. This happened because the paint lacquer protecting the metal had melted under the heat and exposed the steel panel to the elements. Notice the wheels in front compared to the rear, there is no mistaking this was a fire damage. The bottomline is, as I stated, there is no verifiable means to validate this report, therefore your pictures and your report must be fool-proof. There are people here that will look critically at these reports and submit a conclusion that may call your hardwork and service into question.

On the building and location, ATS in Damaturu was a formation in response to bokoharam. Damaturu was not attacked untill 2011. So ATS was setup there post that attack. Damaturu had a police headquarters, MOPOL division, Army barracks.

Are you saying policy makers omitted the Police Hq, MOPOL division, military premise and housed the ATS, an Anti Terrorism Squad, a strike force, in a residential building? If that were true, then ATS acted as a magnet attracting suicide bombers into residential communities. Not that they could not have gone there to bomb independently but in this instance govt was an enabler of terrorism and liable. Also, how did boko got information ATS was housed there? A bad judgement in policy making. Your report here, if true, gives ground for class action suit against government. Your reporting have consequences. Its an usual position to be therefore it carries unusual responsibility to be totally transparent and not embellish anything. wink

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 11, 2013
@13volts

Big ups and hands high to you for your bravery - this is investigative journalism at its finest. Salute, bruddah.

Anyway, I'm about to travel, however, I just had to sign-on to give you a few ideas on how you can use this masterpiece to your advantage and probably make a few quick bucks off it. Any story about terrorism and fight against jihadists is always a best-seller in the West. So you should be able to sell this story to UK newspapers, if you can re-package it, write descriptive stories for each picture, and get a proof-reader to read it for you. Heck, you can create a website for it.

I know Guardian UK and definitely Dailymail UK would buy the story, if the packaging is good. Most people, including me, got to know about sahara reporters after the xmas pant-bomber because his pictures were copied from sahara reporters by all the UK news media. And I'm sure sahara reporters also made some money off that. A UK rapper of naija descent, called Boya D also became a contributor on the Guardian UK, because he was an eye-witness to the Woolwich terrorist thing. And he tweeted about it.

You need to make some money off this masterpiece and you're definitely a braveheart - salute!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Burger01(m): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2013
Goldenboy007:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1299037_est_JPG2561df211d60fb9952e6744522d52a50

Oya to appreciate the efforts of the OP and also to show our solidarity with current JTF efforts, i advise Oga Seun to donate 2 "God Bless Ezenwata" Luxurious buses so that we can organize a tour to the war zones; Borno, Maiduguri, Boma etc. Please those interested should simply "like" this reply. I will compile your names! I may not be able to go with you o because of my location but my prayers will follow you. cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Thank you.
I am interested bur I nor wan go to war zone. Wetin I go tell my parents and children and unborn children say happen to me if one chocolate just enter buttovk sad

He good as Oga 13volts dey give us updates for here o. sad
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Adrenaline123(m): 8:11am On Sep 11, 2013
This is a very bravery act despite all the war bewilderment, i here by promote you to the rank of brig.gen, in addition a wonderful carbine M4A1 with an M203A2 grenade luncher.
21 gun salute for the gen!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Burger01(m): 8:12am On Sep 11, 2013
shymexx: @13volts

!

Wazzup bruv. Holla me up when you dey naija, right?

cool
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by kkkp: 9:19am On Sep 11, 2013
KKKP was here!
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by oshyno(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2013
God will protect n bless u OP.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Guyman02: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2013
The Govt should adequately compensate the families of the Civilian JTF who laid down their lives for the good of the society. They are the winners of this war and kudos to all our military men fighting against terrorism.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by dyomo(m): 9:59am On Sep 11, 2013
13volts: i took this picture praying that one day by Allah will i will post it on my facebook wall
God would see you through.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ocelot2006(m): 10:07am On Sep 11, 2013
13volts, 'seems you're a member of the NPF's MOPOL squadron stationed there. Hardcore, bruv. stay safe and God bless.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ocelot2006(m): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2013
idlaw2k3:
charlie oscar romeo romeo echo charlie tango

Roger that, bruv. But seriously, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot grin ? Oh well, I'm Oscar Mike, heading back to work.

Control to 13volts, pls more SITREP on these areas under your AOR. But pls take care note to violate the Force's OpSec. God's speed, sir.

Over and out.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos:

I do not dispute that the Prison grounds was attacked, I want your credibility to stand on its own merit. It fails that merit when an image submitted as evidence of terror may indeed have been a destruction in a fire accident. During cold months in the North people build multi-purpose outdoor fire stove for heat and it is not uncommon to see people also brew tea or cook soup on these stoves. After use it is doused with water to extinguish the embers and ashes and prevent fire accidents. Often times the strong harmattan wind helps to blow and spread these hot embers and this in turn can cause an inferno. Northern States have a ver high incidence of fire accidents in the harmattan months. This van was ruined from a fire accident and not from an ammo assault. You can also see deep rust on the head panel of the cage. This happened because the paint lacquer protecting the metal had melted under the heat and exposed the steel panel to the elements. Notice the wheels in front compared to the rear, there is no mistaking this was a fire damage. The bottomline is, as I stated, there is no verifiable means to validate this report, therefore your pictures and your report must be fool-proof. There are people here that will look critically at these reports and submit a conclusion that may call your hardwork and service into question.

On the building and location, ATS in Damaturu was a formation in response to bokoharam. Damaturu was not attacked untill 2011. So ATS was setup there post that attack. Damaturu had a police headquarters, MOPOL division, Army barracks.

Are you saying policy makers omitted the Police Hq, MOPOL division, military premise and housed the ATS, an Anti Terrorism Squad, a strike force, in a residential building? If that were true, then ATS acted as a magnet attracting suicide bombers into residential communities. Not that they could not have gone there to bomb independently but in this instance govt was an enabler of terrorism and liable. Also, how did boko got information ATS was housed there? A bad judgement in policy making. Your report here, if true, gives ground for class action suit against government. Your reporting have consequences. Its an usual position to be therefore it carries unusual responsibility to be totally transparent and not embellish anything. wink

see dis 10 kobo analyst, you sit in your one room apartment in okoko and analyse thrash. 13 volts who is far younger than you, is gallantly defending the country against jihardists.
Shame on you mr. know it all. you that have never gone beyond Ore. Peeps like you are better ignored.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Urine: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2013
adino:

see dis 10 kobo analyst, you sit in your one room apartment in okoko and analyse thrash. 13 volts who is far younger than you, is gallantly defending the country against jihardists.
Shame on you mr. know it all. you that have never gone beyond Ore. Peeps like you are better ignored.

This comment just 'killed' me. I can't stop laughing. Adino you have to respect our in house e-war analyst/ strategist/soldier. *In pope's voice* who are you to judge?

Oga 13volts, may God protect you in your endeavours.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by TheArbiter: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2013
@13volts

I commend your enthusiasm in sharing with us. The second and third topics in your post were issues i have raised on twitter.

I must however point out a few security details you should observe to safeguard your anonymity and safety. It is no secret that every military command detests unofficial communications to the outside. I am assuming that you are posting incognito (to hide your identity). If i am wrong in this assumption then you may disregard the following comments.

Try to compress and resize your photos before you post them. Not doing so exposes some details which may be used to physically trace you. As an example i was able to obtain the following info from your pics (I deliberately obscured exact details):

Camera type: S********
Camera Model: DSC-**200
Camera Time: ***/***/2014 03:19:08 (You wrongly configured the date to 2014 but the exposure is consistent with time recorded)

Now it would be very easy to narrow down with due diligence the camera used and subsequently you if necessary. Endeavour to use picture utillities like

1. Exiftool (to check embedded info in pictures) or
2. Irfanview (It compresses and also can remove embedded info in pics. It has exiftool in it)

I pray you and your colleagues survive and reap the fruits of yout service to the fatherland

Best wishes

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by MayorofLagos(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2013
adino:

1. I have not told you where i live or what i live in, stop passing utterances with foul gas out of your as.s.

2. 13volts has not mentioned his age, neither have I...so, how did you draw conclusion who is older?

3. How has 13volts by bringing you pictures that are yet to be validated "gallantly defended" the country or for that matter "fought" jihadists?

Mumu like yourself is what i call "stewpid consumer", easily dazzled by brand packaging. Zero ability for critical inspection and definitely running amock with pack mentality, devoid and afraid to be a lone voice against deceit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi / Osoosi Day: Ooni Of Ife Steps Out Barefooted From The Palace 2 Itapa Temple(pics / Nigerian Man Kneels For Nnamdi Kanu In Israel For Blessings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.