Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. (54587 Views)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / Boko Haram--- A Jtf Member’s Accounts From The Theater (war Front) / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by baslone: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2013
Those ones nah tinubu and fashola
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by NiccoC(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2013
arcbabe: The US army should come and clean up this mess in nigeria,JTF,army or whatever security agent we are deceiving ourselves to have in nigeria cannot do the job. The president is just wasting billions of naira on this operation without any improvement. If shekau is dead why can't his body be shown so we will believe it. Boko haram is still killing people and the JTF are saying they are in control.

obviously, u just want an unfortunate american soldier that you can latch unto.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by SlamDunk(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Housing projects in damaturu

If they give me free housing units here, I'd reject it by the blood of Jesus.

5 luxurious buses into that town everyday.... Can't blive people still go into that town..
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by siddiq202(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
Okija juju:

Mr. OP

Please kill more pigfuckers..

Shoot em all dead.

Dont ever forget to wear your kevlar vest.

Remember to stay sharp and be on alert for ambushes as these pigfuckers have no regard for the rules of combat.

The gods will guide you as you fight for this nation..

Mr Aboki: Mr. OP

So na you dey shoot my people quo?! angry

For ya mind, you go think say you be James Bond.. angry

Anyways.. I seriously commend your efforts on the battle field.. Please spare no Pigfuckers.. Take no Prisoners. 1 pig fucker, 2 shots.. 1 to the head, one to the chest. Please always remember to wear your Kevlar vest. Beware of Suicide bombers and roadside IEDs. Also beware of women in Hijab. Show no mercy.. Please pack extra mags with you everytime you go out.. AND REMEMBER:: If they catch you, you are dead, so why should you take them alive

Busted!

Okija Juju = Mr Aboki angry shocked grin

8 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Is it safe to say the era of Boko Haram is over ? If Yes, I will celebrate the gallant JTF with a bottle of coke, cos what American Marines could not do in Afghanistan in over 10yrs, JTF concluded it in about 6 months.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 13volts(m): 9:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
Some of the images in your report need to be conciled with their occassioned event. Example, the prisoner transfer vehicle inside the Damaturu Prisons appear on first look to have been damaged in an assault but on closer inspection it should be argued that this vehicle was destroyed by an unitended and unconnected incidence to terrorism; there is a fire stove right next to it. With knowledge of reckless and indiscipline in security agencies it will not be difficult to give a forensic explanation, anecdotally, on how this accident may have happened.

Also on the picture first reported as ATS - Anti Terrorism Squad - building, a residential community complex was shown later on and in which the structural design and facade of the building units are identical.

You will admit that JTF units are in posession of tactical top secret information on this mission, in fact we can label this assault mission a national security

[/quote]

Thanks for your observations, as regard the Damaturu Prison, the area was bombed and all the inmates released. Right now, that place is a sub camp for JTF personnel posted along the road, as all Nigeria prison service personnel are not working in Yobe.
When ATS was established in Yobe, they had no functional office, the state government gave them one of the apartment blocks to serve as a temporary office, after it was attacked by a suicide bomber, they moved to the next block of which they still currently use as there main office.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by adino(m): 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2013
gabng: Yep.

Apart from the calabar woman other tiny details dey.

Bros calabar woman reach, make we leave am like that.
calabar woman, hmmm coded man

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Burger01(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
13Volts, well done! You deserve one crate of Guilder or 2 bottles of Amarula with fresh fish peppersoup @ La Meridian Hotel. I will pm you so I could send you 5k recharge cards of any network. Kudos!

cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Burger01(m): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2013
idlaw2k3:
charlie oscar romeo romeo echo charlie tango
Tango Oscar Romeo enemy sighted @ Columbus over..

cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Madawaki01(m): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
The Code Writer:
alpha november delta yankee oscar uranus?
lmao
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by SlamDunk(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts:

But your email is invalid

Mr 13 volts u need to be careful with the people you might be meeting from now on.
And sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is worth risking your precious life for.
Thank you for the updates very eye opening, God protect you.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2013
arcbabe: The US army should come and clean up this mess in nigeria,JTF,army or whatever security agent we are deceiving ourselves to have in nigeria cannot do the job. The president is just wasting billions of naira on this operation without any improvement. If shekau is dead why can't his body be shown so we will believe it. Boko haram is still killing people and the JTF are saying they are in control.

so you saw osama's body when obama killed him on the high sea?

just shut your mouth....
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by olahero(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
SlamDunk:

Mr 13 volts u need to be careful with the people you might be meeting from now on.
And sometimes I wonder if Nigeria is worth risking your precious life for.
Thank you for the updates very eye opening, God protect you.
You love the Nigga ooo, precious advice indeed, hmmmmm Mr 13volts becareful of those you are PM, fact is that Boko Haram plenty for 9ja even bombard here on Nairaland. SHEKAHU DIED AND WE DO NOT SEE HIS DEAD BODY? CHAI, WE ARE IN DANGER IN THIS COUNTRY, MAY ALLAH PROTECT US NIOOO.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2013
@13volts, I luv ur passion for the military upon the poor welfare by Naija FG. I wish we could interact covertly, I would luv to secure a visa for u to come over and join us here in the US marine. There are enough Naija boys here and we are doing just great. To be candid, I feel humbled by ur passion to save lives. Keep it up bro smiley
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by princemmab(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts: Housing projects in damaturu

One of these buildings was bombed sometime ago right?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by debedebe(m): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2013
13volts:

Tango yankee

No papa no charlie... area remain double green, cool n calm
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Chibest2000(m): 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2013
Nice n interesting report, bt where r d pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by ume(m): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
first to comment

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by mkoabiola: 11:15pm On Sep 10, 2013
It is only a brave&combantant soja dat can exhibit ds trait,which d Op has done.
Kudos to u,
Meanwhile op,ignore few enemy of progress who may not b satisfied wit d pix&info u va dished out.
Victory is from God alone.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Coldfaya(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2013
Chibest2000: Nice n interesting report, bt where r d pictures?

Are u just waking up? Abi whish oda pictures again?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by SlamDunk(m): 11:23pm On Sep 10, 2013
olahero: You love the Nigga ooo, precious advice indeed, hmmmmm Mr 13volts becareful of those you are PM, fact is that Boko Haram plenty for 9ja even bombard here on Nairaland. SHEKAHU DIED AND WE DO NOT SEE HIS DEAD BODY? CHAI, WE ARE IN DANGER IN THIS COUNTRY, MAY ALLAH PROTECT US NIOOO.

Abi naa, d guy try.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by lastpage: 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2013
Idi Amin: @13volts, I luv ur passion for the military upon the poor welfare by Naija FG. I wish we could interact covertly, I would luv to secure a visa for u to come over and join us here in the US marine. There are enough Naija boys here and we are doing just great. To be candid, I feel humbled by ur passion to save lives. Keep it up bro smiley

So there are CIA agents on Nairaland too! shocked shocked

Where in his post did he insinuate that he is fed up with his fatherland ...and want to come and play second-fiddle in Onyeebeke-land?

You will now put him at the fore-front in Syria... after embezzling the money meant to buy him better armor ...just like in Iraq ko?

Abeg waka commot here before l arrange CIVILIAN JTF for you!

Marines kooo,.... Marina niiii! ****gives the He-goat a very diuurty E-Slap****

Lastpage!

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Dospix(m): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2013
I felt Nairaland was becoming soo boring with the duplicated and adulterated news i see these days; this post has really given me a lift, a clear example of real and factual journalism...i hail you sir for your effort.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by gabng(m): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
Bros life no get duplicate. Still on the mata op don add another one again as e take concern dem red cap boys and their location for yobe.

Op for as I'm self why DHQ/FHQ/ONSA or even press no report the attack for media. Little things like this matter to help keep the boys safe.

adino:
Bros calabar woman reach, make we leave am like that.
calabar woman, hmmm coded man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by lertee(f): 11:30pm On Sep 10, 2013
ume: first to comment
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2013
lastpage:

So there are CIA agents on Nairaland too! shocked shocked

Where in his post did he insinuate that he is fed up with his fatherland ...and want to come and play second-fiddle in Onyeebeke-land?

You will now put him at the fore-front in Syria... after embezzling the money meant to buy him better armor ...just like in Iraq ko?

Abeg waka commot here before l arrange CIVILIAN JTF for you!

Marines kooo,.... Marina niiii! ****gives the He-goat a very diuurty E-Slap****

Lastpage!
Just like ya profile signature says, shoe get size. This he goat is not ya size so keep the e-slap for people of your status, Ibo boy wink
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by 3kay945(m): 11:46pm On Sep 10, 2013
I just want to say thank you to Mr 13volts.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2013
CLICK LIKE BUTTON IF you admire the op
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Edmanpumpin(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
texaco1: this is your second time of repeating this message ,are u a sales man for this company or you will collect some commission on the purchase?because I don't know how you come you think you know more than the military top brass

you are so ignorant. light skinned trucks are death traps and serves as coffins troops. henry brought to the fore that a LOCAL firm is producing armoured fighting vehicles and troops carrier, all u can say is rubbish. so childish

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by DonaldGenes(m): 11:54pm On Sep 10, 2013
successking: You have used your strength and wisdom restore peace in my fatherland, more power to your elbow.
so where you dey hide now?
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by freeradical(m): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
@ 13volts....by ur post u hav given us HOPE which is one of d strongest cardinal virtues....kudos to u an and more power to ur elbows. God bless and reward u, amen.
Re: Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 11, 2013
bellong:

There is no DSS implant within JTF for an operation like this. During an open operation like is, there usually is no need for a clandestine implant within the troop except amidst the communities. It is a joint operation with all the law enforcement agents.
i admire your command of the english language

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presidency Releases ‘checklist’ On Killings Under PDP / 5 Soldiers Feared Dead In Owerri As Unknown Gunmen Strike Again In Imo / CJTF Repells Suicide Bomber In Borno State (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.