Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Advice before you get married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice before you get married (955 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / !!help!! I Need Your Advice Before I Die In Scilent / She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice before you get married by saintvc(m): 8:59pm On Sep 10, 2013
Are you matured for marriage? Are you willing to settle down but unable cos ure still searching for the q right man" if your answer is yes, then i got a good news for you.

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THE RIGHT PATNER

OUR forefathers understood marriage.they laid less emphasis on searching for the ideal man. THEY CHOOSE A STRANGER THHEY BARELY KNOW AND LEARN HOW TO LOVE THE PERSON...today we search for someone who will accept us the way we are and fufil our desire.someone who will ignore our weakness and settle for our mediocrity. At the end,both searchers and searched end upfurstrated because such person only exist in fairytail

due to age,time,etc, searchers settle for far less. However, they expect their patner to fufil their fantacy.after much disapointment, they break up for flimsy reasons such as " he insists on sex daily ", "she cant cook" etc

in orderwords,marriage is seen as " my patner must accept my rules,my life, my standard". Each person views himself as "perfect" and expect the other to be more perfect "

marriage is comming together of two flaws for love and stability to build a perfect home.intending couples should focus on selfdenial not self fufilment.. Take him/her as a worse flaw than you are. Each of you should be willing to adapt for it to work.

EVERYONE IS MARRIED TO A WRONG PATNER.NO ONE IS RIGHT.WHAT MAKES THE MARRIAGE RIGHT DEPENDS ON HOW FAR EACH IS WILLING TO CHANGE FOR THE OTHER

2 Likes

Re: Advice before you get married by Jovanna(f): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2013
Www.firsttocomment.com/fact@topic
Re: Advice before you get married by mecussey(m): 9:03am On Sep 11, 2013
Truth to an extent but if u make the mistake of marrying a stranger who has had more that 20 abortions then u are on ur own
Re: Advice before you get married by Mynd44: 9:37am On Sep 11, 2013
mecussey: Truth to an extent but if u make the mistake of marrying a stranger who has had more that 20 abortions then u are on ur own
Chai. That has got to be the settings for a Nollywood movie
Re: Advice before you get married by BKAZZ(m): 2:45pm On Sep 11, 2013
Even though nobody might be a 'right' partner,but i believe Love comes before anything in a relationship that's bound to succeed,and trying to compesate yourself with a random partner,might not be the best idea,even though the idea sometimes pay off,but you could've also been in a more pleasant situation if you've waited and searched enough
Re: Advice before you get married by saintvc(m): 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
B-KAZZ:
Even though nobody might be a 'right' partner,but i believe Love comes before anything in a relationship that's bound to succeed,and trying to compesate yourself with a random partner,might not be the best idea,even though the idea sometimes pay off,but you could've also been in a more pleasant situation if you've waited and searched enough

YOUR FOREFATHERS MARRIED STRANGERS AND REMAINED MARRIED FOREVER.

WE CLAIM TO MARRY WHO WE LOVE YET WE DIVORCE IN LESS THAN A YEAR

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Being Single? / Nigerian Girls Re Happy Super Eagle Lost / I Am A Bad And Wicked Person...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.