Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Is Wrong With Being Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Being Single? (954 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single / What Does Being "single" Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Being Single? by IcekrimPaul007(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2013
NL, Is there anything wrong with being single? Your Views please.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2013
Of course not.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by MrsChima(f): 11:05am On Oct 24, 2013
IcekrimPaul007: NL, Is there anything wrong with being single? Your Views please.

There is nothing wrong with being single! I had so much fucking fun as a single chick and if for whatever reasons I am single again....I wouldn't marry again!

Real talk!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Being single is the best thing that can ever happen to a man. But you would never appreciate it until you lose it and later regret.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nada.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Danhumprey: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
OP bro,nothing is wrong with being single,but be sure. You can be able to control yourself when you see boys and gals doin weird,naughty stuff in your presence. Because,at such time,if care isn't taken,you might go crazy and start wishing you had a galfriend. wink

Self-control and discipline is of paramount importance.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
nothing wrong with being single
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Shadydamsel(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2013
1.Being single and still burning with sexual drive is WRONG
2. Being single and being useless is WRONG
3. Being single without a plan, focus and preparation is WRONG
4. Being single and not establishing a close relationship with God is WRONG
5. Being single and committing adultery is WRONG

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Agybabe(f): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
it's wrong mbok. Even Bible and God says it's not good for man to be alone...they are helpmates. Shey God doesn't know what he's saying ni? Mbok forgerraboutit...
You ain't permitted to be single forever. Even God is Trinity (triple)!
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by IcekrimPaul007(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shadydamsel: 1.Being single and still burning with sexual drive is WRONG
2. Being single and being useless is WRONG
3. Being single without a plan, focus and preparation is WRONG
4. Being single and not establishing a close relationship with God is WRONG
5. Being single and committing adultery is WRONG

hmmm, Verbal Reasoning, quite motivating ang encouraging
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe: it's wrong mbok. Even Bible and God says it's not good for man to be alone...they are helpmates. Shey God doesn't know what he's saying ni? Mbok forgerraboutit...
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
Agybabe: it's wrong mbok. Even Bible and God says it's not good for man to be alone...they are helpmates. Shey God doesn't know what he's saying ni? Mbok forgerraboutit...
another brain washed locy.always turning the bible upside down.

I did not see anywhere in the bible where God made it compulsory that a man or woman must marry,as a matter of fact,everything in the bible is choices and consequences.you do this and this is the result.you do that, and thats what happens.

Simple.honestly the way some nigerians practice christianity makes me sick.its as if there is a nigerian/african version of the bible :/
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Agybabe(f): 11:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
kulyie: another brain washed locy.always turning the bible upside down.

I did not see anywhere in the bible where God made it compulsory that a man or woman must marry,as a matter of fact,everything in the bible is choices and consequences.you do this and this is the result.you do that, and thats what happens.

Simple.honestly the way some nigerians practice christianity makes me sick.its as if there is a nigerian/african version of the bible :/
it's always good to air your thoughts respectfully...i don't like what you commented on my post...you may be older than i...don't make me get rude at you. Thanks
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Csami(m): 11:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
Abeg where dem talk am for bible? abi pope no single? him no read bible pass u? although i don't know the bible that much but i recall where it was said, if you can stay single better but if you want to marry good(not exactly how they said it in the bible).

Op, i'm in a relationship with maself and it's the best fuckn relationship ever.
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by jmoore(m): 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Nothing wrong.
I may continue to be single till I clock 30. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 25, 2013
Agybabe:
it's always good to air your thoughts respectfully...i don't like what you commented on my post...you may be older than i...don't make me get rude at you. Thanks
point out the 'disrespectful word or insult',explain how it is an insult,then we can start from there.

As per the rude part,try it smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 25, 2013
Csami:
Abeg where dem talk am for bible? abi pope no single? him no read bible pass u? although i don't know the bible that much but i recall where it was said, if you can stay single better but if you want to marry good(not exactly how they said it in the bible).

Op, i'm in a relationship with maself and it's the best fuckn relationship ever.
i am telling you.i am the best husband to my self.issshhhh
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Agybabe(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
kulyie: point out the 'disrespectful word or insult',explain how it is an insult,then we can start from there.

well, i need not shout...thanks anyway
Re: What Is Wrong With Being Single? by Agybabe(f): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
kulyie: point out the 'disrespectful word or insult',explain how it is an insult,then we can start from there.

well, i need not shout...i refuse to be pushed...thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It? / Is This Normal In Any Relationship? / Experience Of My Date With Sister Kate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.