Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? (28310 Views)

What Is The Islam View About The "Re-incarnation"? / Islam View On Masturbation / What Does Islam Teach About 'Luck'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by maclatunji: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2013
^You can run in circles all you want but you are only proving my first post to you.
Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2013
maclatunji: ^You can run in circles all you want but you are only proving my first post to you.
But there was no point in your first post now.... How can I prove a post that has no point?
Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by lanrexlan(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2013
NL member:
I can never believe that statement is a prophecy.
I have a brain and I reason with it..
Ok

Explained what? What are you talking about for heavens sake? This is what you said before:

Then to prove to you that he wasn't an ummi, I posted a hadith that shows Muhammed was literate and since he was literate, he could have read about those nations competing in building tall structures.

Besides assuming he didn't read about the tall buildings and assuming he didn't travel to those lands to see them, there was also a possibility that he was told of the nations building tall structures by those who had travelled far and wide and seen those monuments for themselves.
Many possibilities exist dude.
Many possibilities.
I have explained this to you in another thread and i'm not keen repeating myself.....Peace
Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 14, 2013
lanrexlan: Ok

I have explained this to you in another thread and i'm not keen repeating myself.....Peace

You didn't explain anything to me.
Peace to you as well.
Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
^ so winston churchill is now a spiritual leader? what gives, ignorance or utter ego tripping?
Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by AlyricistLaura: 10:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
adsonstone: The Prophet (SAW) has spoken of these endtime tinz aforehand.

Mmmmhmm
Re: Does Islam View the World's Tallest Building in Jeddah As a Sign of End Times? by ummsulaym(f): 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
siddiq202:

Enjoy your ban grin grin grin grin

Just kidding, the thread is all about End time thingssss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It is worth noting that this was reported over 1400 years ago

and years to come, it will always worth so much. The prophet said when the hour is near, there will be musical instrument in every home.... Isn't that the case of today? And that in times to come, the people will respect musicians more than the memorizers of qur'an, women will be dressed but naked, killing will be on the increase, the government will be bad, drinking and unlawful sex will be 'halalized' and so many others. My brother, the hour is near if we but know... May Allah save us from fitna of dunya.., ameen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Prohibition Of Looking At Another Person’s Private Part (awrah) / Women Wearing Short, Tight Or See-through Clothes / Do U Know What Is Attahiyat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.