Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj (5728 Views)

Saudi Prince Blames African Pilgrims For The Stampede In Mecca / 20 Nigerian Pilgrims Die In Mecca / 805 Pilgrims Arrive From Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Midecuc(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2013
Ahjj camp

Yes the hajj camp in Abuja is very close to the Abuja airport
In a village call BASA VILLAGE, you can ask when you get to
The airport
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by gidjah(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2013
nedu2000: Nigerian govt dey spend o,spends on pilgrimage for both christians & muslims alike,its actually a waste of funds,the one for muslims even make sense as it is one of the pillars of islam but the one for christians are for them to just going holidaying, completely un biblical & unnecessary
really wonders me wen I hear comments like "Allahs guest, for where? God no get guest o! until u make Al - janna, u ain't any guest to God. Are d pilgrimage s self sponsored or govt corrupt practice beneficiaries? ?we've asked ds deluded self seeking pockets govt to stop fundin foreign trips out of religion. IT IS NOT A KEY NOR ACESS TO HEAVEN
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Insha Allah,I would visit again and perform Hajj again.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Revolva(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
look all this pilgrim xtains and muslimsptake every year in nigeria is just rubbish and a waste of tax payers money which could be used to do better things like solving part of the power problem and education

the islam priglims make sense a bit sha cos of the place mecca is a pillar for their religion but the christain one is totally rubbish imagine taking a pilgrim to a jewish nation and jesus was not even a christain
no wonder when they all arriveback you see their luggage heavy and they wont be able to carry them shopping things
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Abbey4life: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hajj. The best of all journeys. Alhamdulillah I have been there.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by saolab: 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
Jorney mercy to all intending pilgrims (Amen). But when will the Nigeria govt stop sponsoring pilgrims? I think it's high time for anybody who want to perform his/her religions duties to pay for it. Though some states have stopped it, legislate against sponsor will be better.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by musulumi(m): 1:22pm On Sep 13, 2013
Labaika Allahumo labaik
Labaika Allahumo labaika
Inal amda wa nihmat laka walhamdu
La sherika laka

May Allah count us worthy of those who perform hajj for HIM آمِيْنيَارَبَّالْعَالَمِينْ
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by aminah04(f): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
maclatunji:

Yes
nam, jazaks. When wil it b created so dat i can start writing down d loads of ?s on mai mind. Hop u ar d teacher. Am sorry 4 derailing d thread
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by azeezengr(m): 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2013
Midecuc: Ahjj camp

Yes the hajj camp in Abuja is very close to the Abuja airport
In a village call BASA VILLAGE, you can ask when you get to
The airport

I sincerely appreciate your response and confirm same from other person few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, when is Abuja camp opening...?

Thank you,
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by banky222: 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2013
Most Nigerians pay for their drinking water, pay for their security, pay high T-fare because of bad roads and also pay tax monthly with nothing to show for it, if pilgrimage is d only way they will benefit directly from their government, I don't have any problem! Safe journey to you all.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by Dauduagba: 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Hajjan mabururan wa Sahayan moshkuran wa thanban maqfuuran .Ameen
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by deols(f): 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2013
banky222: Most Nigerians pay for their drinking water, pay for their security, pay high T-fare because of bad roads and also pay tax monthly with nothing to show for it, if pilgrimage is d only way they will benefit directly from their government, I don't have any problem! Safe journey to you all.

The government doesnt pay for everyone.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by maclatunji: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
aminah04:
nam, jazaks. When wil it b created so dat i can start writing down d loads of ?s on mai mind. Hop u ar d teacher. Am sorry 4 derailing d thread

No o, I thought you wanted to teach us. That is why I said- yes.
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by maclatunji: 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2013
musulumi: Labaika Allahumo labaik
Labaika Allahumo labaika
Inal amda wa nihmat laka walhamdu
La sherika laka

May Allah count us worthy of those who perform hajj for HIM آمِيْنيَارَبَّالْعَالَمِينْ

Ameen
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by azeezengr(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2013
azeezengr:

I sincerely appreciate your response and confirm same from other person few minutes ago.

Meanwhile, when is Abuja camp opening...?

Thank you,

Abuja hajj camp is located within the airport environs by the name BASSAN-JIWA(or Aviation village). The junction to the village, is just before Airport toll gate by the right side with a SIGN POST indicating "This way to Abuja Hajj Transit Camp..". Enquiries from Policemen on duty confirms that the camp shall fully opened on 18th September, 2013 but they shall start receiving intending pilgrims hopefully starting from 16th Septemberte . Meanwhile, food and other commodities sellers have started taking positions in preparation for full biz as camp opens...
Re: First Group Of Pilgrims Arrive Saudi Arabia For Hajj by aminah04(f): 9:57pm On Sep 15, 2013
maclatunji:

No o, I thought you wanted to teach us. That is why I said- yes.
me ke what did i know, i tot u or tbaba or deols or anyone apart from me will do it. Morever i dont have the necessary materials (books) for it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Change Nigerians Should Embrace - Change Your Heart / Lets Analyze This Hadeeth / Consequences Of Zina: A Grave Sin Requiring Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.