Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Do You Know About ICSL - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Do You Know About ICSL (6464 Views)

Massive Graduate Recruitment Via ICSL -over 200 Positions / ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / Vacancy With Icsl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About ICSL by Debeloved87(m): 12:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
Pls any info abt this outsourcing company at Obanikoro, and when did they use to have their tests. Thanks for ur contribution.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Donovan: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2013
ICS ltd is an outsourcing agent. They recruit basically ND holders for banks,insurance firms & a host of other companies. They have age limit for prospective candidate.
ICS ltd conducts test everyday except saturdays & Sundays.Before yoiu are allowed to write their test,you are expected to;
1. Have 5 o'level credits including maths & english
2.Should not be more than 26yrs of age
3.Go along with all necessary documents including your birth certificate.
I think this would help.
Note that any job you secure through ICS ltd are usually contrac jobs.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Debeloved87(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2013
I Am a Bsc holder, ar u saying there is no need for me to go there..is it only ND holders they recruit,dnt they recruit Bsc also..pls reply.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2013
They recruit BSC/HND holders too.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Debeloved87(m): 1:45pm On Sep 12, 2013
gbaky_floor: They recruit BSC/HND holders too.
thanks guy..i went there today, i wrote their test and i passed and i was giving a letter immediately to stanbic Ibtc at ikeja. DSA, thou am not interested in marketing but what do you think guys..am to make an appearance at the office tomorrow.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Success5313(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls, do u apply on there website b4 u go? Or u just go for d first time with out inviting u 4 the test?
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2013
Debeloved87: thanks guy..i went there today, i wrote their test and i passed and i was giving a letter immediately to stanbic Ibtc at ikeja. DSA, thou am not interested in marketing but what do you think guys..am to make an appearance at the office tomorrow.

Personally I advise people to take jobs that they can contribute something to the company and be happy at.

If you are an extrovert/ socially capable with good marketing skills, then take the job. If not, continue searching.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Debeloved87(m): 1:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Personally I advise people to take jobs that they can contribute something to the company and be happy at.

If you are an extrovert/ socially capable with good marketing skills, then take the job. If not, continue searching.
thank u guy..i am not an extrovert, infact i do run away from marketing job..but for now i dnt av any other job and i love executive jobs like banking and we were told that after 18 months we will be converted as staff, so it really make me wanna keep the job...but i will still be searching sha.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Debeloved87(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Success5313: Pls, do u apply on there website b4 u go? Or u just go for d first time with out inviting u 4 the test?
i didnt apply on their website, its not my first time either, but it was my first time to write their test, i havent even done my documentation to icsl, i was just sent there immediately.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Olabodeoloye(f): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hw much are they offering
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Debeloved87(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2013
Olabodeoloye: Hw much are they offering
transport-15k, basic-25k,commission depends on how much you were able to bring into the company
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Success5313(m): 4:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Thanks 4 ur respond, then what happen when u get to d bank? I want 2 go to ICSL, so i want 2 knw hw sure are they B4 i will take a risk of goin 2 lagos from kwara.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by clun(f): 5:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
Donovan: ICS ltd is an outsourcing agent. They recruit basically ND holders for banks,insurance firms & a host of other companies. They have age limit for prospective candidate.
ICS ltd conducts test everyday except saturdays & Sundays.Before yoiu are allowed to write their test,you are expected to;
1. Have 5 o'level credits including maths & english
2.Should not be more than 26yrs of age
3.Go along with all necessary documents including your birth certificate.
I think this would help.
Note that any job you secure through ICS ltd are usually contrac jobs.

please do U know where they hold there test is there branch in easth. Your reply will be appreciated.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by clun(f): 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
Debeloved87: thanks guy..i went there today, i wrote their test and i passed and i was giving a letter immediately to stanbic Ibtc at ikeja. DSA, thou am not interested in marketing but what do you think guys..am to make an appearance at the office tomorrow.

please do U know where they hold there test is there branch in easth. Your reply will be appreciated.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2013
Success5313: Thanks 4 ur respond, then what happen when u get to d bank? I want 2 go to ICSL, so i want 2 knw hw sure are they B4 i will take a risk of goin 2 lagos from kwara.

Submit your cv first with them via this link;
www.integratedcorporateservices.com/career.html

You will receive a test/interview invite if you meet their criteria.

If you pass the test, you will proceed to documentation phase.

After which ICSL will send you to their client; if their client is okay with you, you will become employed by ICSL.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 14, 2013
clun:

They have branches at Asaba, Gombe, Kano, Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Success5313(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks, i have apply since last week but yet 2 be invited. Pls, what is their age requirement 4 HND?
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2013
27 years maximum.

Although if it is a marketing job, the age is increased at their discretion.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by clun(f): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2013
gbaky_floor:

They have branches at Asaba, Gombe, Kano, Ibadan, Abuja, Lagos and Port-Harcourt.

Thanks for your reply.
I have submitted since last week HND,26yrs and yet to hear from them.
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Success5313(m): 9:24pm On Sep 15, 2013
Thanks
Re: What Do You Know About ICSL by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 16, 2013
clun:

Thanks for your reply.
I have submitted since last week HND,26yrs and yet to hear from them.

Be patient, they will call.

In the meantime, submit your cv to these consulting firms:
* U-connectng
*Dragnet
*Workforce Management
*Insourcing Limited
*Philipsconsulting
*PeoplesPrime
*Chamscity
*Sunrose Consulting

Just google the companies, they all have websites and email addresses you can submit your cvs to.

(1) (Reply)

Kimberly Ryan Is Recruiting For Shell / E Don Happen O!!!! / Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.