Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Is She Faithful 2 Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Faithful 2 Me (984 Views)

Something Crazzy Jux Happnd 2 Me / Shout Out (HBD 2 Me And My Twin). / HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 ME!! Please Read Dis Guys.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Faithful 2 Me by decentc1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2008
dere is this girlfriend of mine that whenever I'm with her and her ex-boy calls and asks her if she's alone (while am wit her) she will say yes she's alone , what's she up to? Please kindly help me resolve this issue homies, your advices are highly appreciated.   undecided undecided
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by UNLEASHED(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
Maybe she is afraid of seeing two guys exchange blows over her.
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by sistawoman: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
Somthing is up with that. If my ex was to call while my man was there he would not ask me that I would volenteer that information and tell him we will have to catch up later. But my ex and i are not seeing each other, sleeping with each other or talking about anything that cant be talked about in front of him. It is simply out of respect that I dont talk on the phone with him in front of my man. My ex and I are still really good friends and this could be the case with your girl but if he calls alot there could be more. My ex and i talk about 2wice a month.
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by Busta(f): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2008
why not ask her why she keeps doing that?
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by omega25red(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2008
My first question is how you know that it's her ex boyfriend?? also she  says that she is not alone at least she acknowledges that you are there. Or maybe she is just a stone cold player who plays you right in front of you and you can't do anything about it.

You need to give more details
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by tngtech(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2008
decent_c:

dere is this girlfriend of mine that whenever I'm with her and her ex-boy calls and asks her if she's alone (while am wit her) she will say no, what's she up to? Please kindly help me resolve this issue homies, your advices are highly appreciated. undecided undecided

What exactly do you want her to say. She is not alone, she is not alone, final. You guys what is really your problem. Now she is being truthful, you see it as lie. gash
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by decentc1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2008
tanx 4 ur responses bt mo' is needed.
cos i want 2 make a decision abt us . undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by decentc1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2008
omega d fact is that she tld me that he alwys calls her on phone which am nt bothered abt bt my wori is that wen dey talk she's scared of telling him off n when he enquires if she is alone (while am around) she will say yes am alone.
what does this implies
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by shylladear(f): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2008
@poster

maybe she is not sure she wants to leave him undecided
i guess she still feels something for the guy so u had better be careful
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by Rockchick(f): 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2008
lets cut the crap!

th girl is still in Love with her EX and she probably tells him you are just a friend. Fill in the gaps,
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by omega25red(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2008
How about this since you want to drag this out, take the phone from her and tell the guy on the line to stop calling since he is her ex and you are the current. Also you say you want to make a decision about the relationship. If you really wanted to leave you would have left already so don't try to pretend here like you have control of the relationship.
Re: Is She Faithful 2 Me by decentc1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2008
student dat was a brillant 1, tanx 4 d suggestion man am grateful

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Feel? / An Open Letter To A Nigerian Girlfriend / Seriously What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.