Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Would You Feel? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Feel? (949 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel? by hescool(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2008
this happened to me a few weeks back. i got into a huge argument with a very good friend of mine and said alot of horrible things to him. only for me to be woken up the next morning by whaling from some of the nigerians around, who to my greatest shock broke the news of this guys death. since then i still cant help but feel guilty and wish i had approached things a bit differently. how would you feel if you were in my shoes,
Re: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2008
nollywood

poster wat killed d guy?
Re: How Would You Feel? by beauteous(f): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2008
IF YR STORI IS TRUE, sorry!

Dis is y i say"bcareful d way u treat pple cuz u mite neva get a chance to apologise".
take d tyns kool wit urself cuz nu'n can possibly bring him back.it's well undecided
Re: How Would You Feel? by hescool(m): 10:45pm On Jun 21, 2008
this is no nollywood. we just had his funeral last week and his body will be taken back to naija for burial. the story of his death  is a bit complex, but he was attacked by some high school kids in the projects and some other things,
Re: How Would You Feel? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 21, 2008
hescool:

this is no nollywood. we just had his funeral last week and his body will be taken back to naija for burial. the story of his death is a bit complex, but he was attacked by some high school kids in the projects and some other things,

eeeyyaaaaaaaaa all this drunk kids that walk about sef,so they just killed d guy like dat or what?

anyways that is y we all have to watch what we say at every given point in time,because d people we see today we might not see them tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

To The Ladies "will U Accept?" / If U Catch Ur Daughter And A Man On Ur Bed, What Will U Do / " Am Sorry Has Been Abused"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.