Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? (8261 Views)

What Is The Longest Relationship You Have Been In? / How Long Was/is Your Longest Relationship? / What's Ur Longest Relationship, Why Did It End? Who Begged ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by gentleone(f): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2006
@opad, good talk
my first relationship was 7years. initially, i held on just because i didnt want to throw away 7yrs of my life but then i realized it wasn't about then(the 7yrs) but the thereafter(future) so i just moved on
i'm married now and we courted for two years
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by hotchic1(f): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2006
A year plus & and still counting,
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by gem87(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2006
3 yrs, 4 mnths n still going!!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by OpeLovely(f): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2007
3 years, 2 months.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by chessito(m): 6:22am On Feb 03, 2007
but why are you guys interested in this? tongue
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by fellow(m): 7:40am On Feb 03, 2007
1.5 years grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Obscenity(m): 9:21am On Feb 03, 2007
For me I never had a short relationship, as every woman I drive my Bigdick inside her wet Pussy always come back for more,at the moment I have 9 women in my life that am servicing,6 are single while 3 are married, and I have kept them all for the past 5 years now,I wanted to stop but these women can't let my Dick rest. That was what confirmed to me that women married or single love a very bigdick for your sexual satisfaction[color=#550000][/color]
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Douzy(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2007
I guess I'm star-crossed when it comes to this one:

Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for up to a year.
Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for Xmas.
Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for Val.
Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for . . .

Hope some girl comes around to break the jinx someday. tongue
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by fellow(m): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2007
Douzy:

I guess I'm star-crossed when it comes to this one:

Never really [/b]had a girl for up to a year.
Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for Xmas.
Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for Val.
Never [b]really [/b]had a girl for . . .

Hope some girl comes around to break the jinx someday. tongue
[b]What a bad run of spell. I hope it changes this Val, lol
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Douzy(m): 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2007
I hope so too. . .lol
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Radiant(f): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
Is this question for those who don't cheat or just in general? grin tongue
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Douzy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2007
@Radiant

Both and.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Radiant(f): 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2007
OK! grin brb with my answer tongue
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by folkzy(f): 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2007
Why wud sumone b in a relationship for 5-7yrs? they might as well get married lol. cuz i do nt see d points of datin sumone for dat long , i'm guessin u ppl r lying.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by OpeLovely(f): 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2007
@ Bigdick
You're very sexist and egotistic. Its easy for you to say you have a big dick on the internet without proof. GUys who usually announce that to the world, have tiny joysticks and very low self-esteem.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by sage(m): 1:00am On Feb 04, 2007
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by mobzy205(f): 8:49am On Feb 04, 2007
Three years
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by fellow(m): 10:54am On Feb 04, 2007
funkilicious:

Why would sumone b in a relationship for 5-7yrs? they might as well get married lol. because i do nt see d points of datin sumone for that long , i'm guessin u people r lying.

I wonder oh. 5-7 years? i would die if i wait with someone that long except of course we are married.lol. anyway it ain't no lies cause i have witness a dating spree of 10 years and it wasn't a joke though they broke up at the end he he he

Why would someone go through that stress

Radiant:

Is this question for those who don't cheat or just in general? grin tongue

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue tongue

i think there's more to the question than it meets the eyes

Radiant:

OK! grin brb with my answer tongue

I am waiting!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Radiant(f): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2007
OK! grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by fellow(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2007
Just ok!!! you could do better than that radiant
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by jojo(f): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2007
lol
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by 1star4ever(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2007
cool
You are a failure if you engage in more than one relationship. If you disagree, go figure.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Stilettos(f): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2007
1year
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Free(f): 2:41am On Feb 09, 2007
2 months grin
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by OmoEko1(f): 2:46am On Feb 09, 2007
4yrs and 3month
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by akinanenih(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2007
hi everyone,

my longest relationship lasted for 8 years. we were engaged to be married, but i left Nigeria for the UK to do my masters and 6 months later, found out she was dating someone else.

the reason why people stay this long in relationship boils down to the fact that both people find comfort and solice in each other and they just cant be bothered with going out to look for anything or anyone else when to them they have all they want right there within reach, like people would say ' wetin dey for sokoto dey for shokoto', or something like that.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 22, 2007
@ akinanenih,
i dey sorry for you, it must have been due to pressure from friends and relatives, that you're out of her mind for life, when you travelled out.
That means 8 years of your life have been wasted.
SORRYYYY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Douzy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2007
Imagine that kain thing.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by 1star4ever(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2007
cool
Word
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by gem87(f): 5:40am On Mar 07, 2007
3 yrs and 6mnths, broke up 2 wks ago.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by jgirl3: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2007
5 months, i get tired too easily and guard my heart closely.
Re: How Long Was Your Longest Relationship? by Seun(m): 10:41am On Mar 07, 2007
Zero weeks. cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You Handle It When Your Girl Suddnly Stops Pickin your Call? / That Movie U Would Always Watch Over And Over Becus D Action Never Bores U / I Want To Leave My Married Boyfriend, But His Sex Is Holding Me Back - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.