Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Do Such Girls Really EXIST? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Such Girls Really EXIST? (3316 Views)

Can We Still Find Such Girls???? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by Popowaa: 10:35am On Sep 12, 2013
Lol
jmoore:

The curvy part can be worked on, some exercises can perform wonders.
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 12, 2013
Heyliesha: She doesn't drink,
She doesn't smoke,
She doesn't go out,
She is still a virgin,
She has never kissed,
She doesn't ask for money,
She doesn't play around with guys,
So beautiful and
trustworthy
She is very kind,
She is very adorable and curvy....
Do such girls really EXIST?

Someone that doesn't go out and has no experience with guys? Where will she get the experience to handle me. She will be very awkward and horribly inexperienced.

Am not sure I'd want to meet her.

1 Like

Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2013
Even if you were to find such a one you'd probably be bored with her or find some fault in her some were. Why not just be happy to find some of these qualities in someone
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by lyfe(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2013
4C2215131: The person you seek has not been created.

Is that a BB PIN or NL handle?
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
they do exist..me..but i do kiss sha o..
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by kagari: 1:46am On Sep 13, 2013
@ op if u had added No Hugging, i would have said in your wildest dreams. But with your list up there i presently have one at hand and she is also a graduate. I hope to marry her somday.

Like some1 said, they all come with two annoyin traits. They are all naive and fustrating.

LAST BULLET: i have my own imperfections and she has her's, but with the list the Op put up there, she cleared with 100%.
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by Heyliesha(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2013
dammy31: Yes,and is no one but me.u gat 2 believe me.
wow.....r u 4 real?
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by Pretyella(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2013
Yes such gals exist. Come on u dnt sit in ur bedrooms and clubs and expect to find dem. Such gals re out there.
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by mimopel(f): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Baybe: OP keep dreaming. That's a perfect girl you just described there.

very true...
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by missangel201(f): 12:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
YES
SUCH GIRL EXIT CAUSE I POSSES THOSE QUALITIES

REAL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Do Such Girls Really EXIST? by mimopel(f): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Op dey do exist bt u jst described a perfect gal upder, she might hav all dis qualities u jst described bt d attitude or character culd b very depressing, bside does gals re rare nd u dnt see dem in d wrong places u go to find them, dese re nt d gals u find in clubs, badge, party etc....der re nt dia, bt they exist somewher in d world, nd if u dat's ur criteria for marriage, pls wake up for ur slumb nd let God choose for cos am sorry for u hw deceptive woman cn b!, some culd b virgins bt after marriage they explore....b wise, evrybody has dia reasons for being a virgin, nt all tink premarital sex is bad nd want to abstain, sum do blow jobs nd all dat yet dey avoid real sex jst because they want to deceive u, my dear sum re chronic lesbians...evrybody hav d dia reasons y dey want to b virgins, bside vriginity is nt abt nt having anal sex is keeping all private body clean, untouch, both ur breast, lips, etc dey re all ue private body so if a gal, romances, smoothes nd kisses abt, den claims to b a virgin because she havn't had an anal sex, she is deceiving herself nd men nt God, cos God has his own standard of rewarding pple who abstain frm ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL!...dey exist!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend / Drop A Picture Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.