Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend (3274 Views)

Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Echelle(m): 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
We started dating last year which was my service year. Then I've little change as a result of school savings and allawee, which I use in making the relationship spicy because she's a student. 6 months down the line, no job yet, the little change I've I use it to photocopy CVs, attend interviews, takecare of some little issues at home and then manage to visit and take her out but she still nags and complain...
Don't really know what to do next. Please help!
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Smellymouth: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bro, you just have to accept the cold and bitter truth, you can't hold on to her without a good source of income..

Focus on getting a good job and don't let any woman distract you..Trust me, Better days lies ahead...

*** Keep your head up ***

7 Likes

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
she's for the money.leave her and i'd bet she won't care

2 Likes

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
Echelle:
We started dating last year which was my service year. Then I've little change as a result of school savings and allawee, which I use in making spicy because she's a student. 6 months down the line, no job yet, the little change I've I use it to photocopy CVs, attend interviews, takecare of some little issues at home and then manage to visit and take her out but she still nags and complain...
Don't really know what to do next. Please help!

love is beautiful, love is strong and love is good.....But sometimes we just don't need 'distractions'. As a young man trying to build himself, a girlfriend should be the least of your worries. Truth be told, you can't meet up with what d everyday Nigerian GF wants these days.,..

my advice just be yourself, if the relationship wants to die, let it die a natural death.... live your life like u are d only one that matter, build on your CV with the little cash u have and don't waste time, energy and capital on investments that most likely wouldn't yield any positive return.

4 Likes

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by vicstar(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2016
cry
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by olaleks007(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
Tie ti ba e op

U don enter am

Am sure she save ur number with mugu 1

I hate Gold diggers......if such come my way,,,am gonna make sure she dig hell.

Jakujaku (turnostolence indasticloaca)

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2016
What is she nagging about? You are trying your best to make the relationship enjoyable for the both of you, despite the situation of things, and yet, she isn't still contented. What does she want you to do? You are a graduate and you are trying your best to get a job. It's not like you are lazying around. I would have thought a student like her would be wise enough to understand.

Some girls aren't just worth it. If she acts up again and complains, yell at her and tell her to leave if she wants. She isn't the only girl in the world. It's people like her that would crawl back to you when things start going well.

5 Likes

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by layla129(f): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

love is beautiful, love is strong and love is good.....But sometimes we just don't need 'distractions'. As a young man trying to build himself, a girlfriend should be the least of your worries. Truth be told, you can't meet up with what d everyday Nigerian GF wants these days.,..

my advice just be yourself, if the relationship wants to die, let it die a natural death.... live your life like u are d only one that matter, build on your CV with the little @cash u have and don't waste time, energy and capital on investments that most likely wouldn't yield any positive return.

Yep! My boondocks best character has said it all

2 Likes

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Frei(m): 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2016
Just focus on your shīt man' better days ahead.... you'll even be confused who to pick.....

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by obizzy(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2016
Money can buy love,they said,

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
layla129:

Yep! My boondocks best character has said it all
hehehe.....another boondocks fan....take kiss #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Echelle(m): 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2016
Thanks so much guys... Every comment was a hit.... God bless y'all...
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by YorubaWoman: 9:08pm On Apr 10, 2016
Man,

Just dump her silly ass
She doesn't know what relationship entails
All isn't about money afterall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by layla129(f): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

hehehe.....another boondocks fan....take kiss #nohomo

Lol, #nohomo? I'm not a guy dude

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2016
Let her go. Soldiers who go back to the enemy line to pick up fallen mate do it because the mate was a fighter not a deserter.

She will leave you now but she will definitely need youlater.

Focus on getting better bro, that's the best revenge. You will have the last laugh

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Apr 10, 2016
She is a money lover.

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bro, why not get a bank loan to satisfy your girlfriend? You can pay the loan when you get a job.

Just imagine people Nigeria will send to Mars in 2020.angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 10, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Man,

Just dump her silly ass
She doesn't know what relationship entails
All isn't about money afterall

hehehe, shoot me,...in his situation he shouldn't be spending on a woman duuuh!!!... he doesn't need d load of crap and emotional problems. when he has a good job and clear career path/career options, then he can get a girl.

Relationship is not all about money for sure, but if you take a girl out to the cheapest of cool spots in Lagos, you'd sent no less than 5k at least. lol...thats even if shed understanding.
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Chidonc(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
you use the little alawee you saved to spice up the relationship instead of investing in something no matter how small , receive common sense In Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Kingsasian(m): 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2016
true but hilarious @ "let it die a natural death" grin
RileyFreeman1:

my advice just be yourself, if the relationship wants to die, let it die a natural death.... live your life like u are d only one that matter, build on your CV with the little cash u have and don't waste time, energy and capital on investments that most likely wouldn't yield any positive return.
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Echelle(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
Bro, why not get a bank loan to satisfy your girlfriend? You can pay the loan when you get a job.

Just imagine people Nigeria will send to Mars in 2020.angry
na me like ur post bro... So funny

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by funlord(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2016
grin

'Poverty season 2' don strike dis 1 again!

O.p go listen to junior mafia and do as their song said...."_FUCK _BITCHES GET MONEY!!!"
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2016
layla129:

Lol, #nohomo? I'm not a guy dude

lol. you know we can tell, we've got loads of gayazz morfukas on Nairaland creating all sorts of monickers. *winks*.... thank God you are a lady

where is Reverend uncle Rockus, no relation....I've seen my own!!!
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2016
I see everybody talking.. Dump her, break up with her.. She don't deserve you.. She's after your money.. Blaa blaa..

Iono o.. But I'm a man, and sometimes when I'm broke and can't spend well enough.. I grow an attitude(spontaneously).. My wife doesn't complain about my financial status or whatever(we're very rich.. If you know what I mean).. But she complains about the desperate man I become.. There's always that sense of responsibility in a man.. And when there's no means.. It turns the man into a different creature who changes the whole relationship space into unfavourable for a loving woman.... It changes everything.

This is from a different perspective.. So check yourself papi.. Could be you..

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by confistified(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2016
Bro I honestly think bae should be top priority rite nw, hustle hard nw... dere are many business (Agriculture) u can go into.... checkout my Signature guys nd never be worried about red slips again.... join d winning team ASAP cool
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2016
Kingsasian:
true but hilarious @ "let it die a natural death" grin

lol,..he should stop trying to make it work and just let it be...it will die if its not meant to be..
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by layla129(f): 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
RileyFreeman1:

lol. you know we can tell, we've got loads of gayazz morfukas on Nairaland creating all sorts of monickers. *winks*.... thank God you are a lady

where is Reverend uncle Rockus, no relation....I've seen my own!!!

Uncle Rockus is just a sick man grin
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
Echelle:
na me like ur post bro... So funny
You can't satisfy these people bro, never compromise your future with them.

Be successful and see this same girl spending the little she has just to maintain her grip on your heart. I've been there so I'm telling you firsthand.Shalom8)

2 Likes

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2016
layla129:

Uncle Rockus is just a sick man grin
lol,..and I love him...
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by amunkita(m): 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2016
Guy u sef nah otune..

Leave woman nd arrange urself 1st, women re distraction..
How I wish I could borrow u a leaf nd u will find out how stress free life is without one.

1 Like

Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I see everybody talking.. Dump her, break up with her.. She don't deserve you.. She's after your money.. Blaa blaa..

Iono o.. But I'm a man, and sometimes when I'm broke and can't spend well enough.. I grow an attitude(spontaneously).. My wife doesn't complain about my financial status or whatever(we're very rich.. If you know what I mean).. But she complains about the desperate man I become.. There's always that sense of responsibility in a man.. And when there's no means.. It turns the man into a different creature who changes the whole relationship space into unfavourable for a loving woman.... It changes everything.

This is from a different perspective.. So check yourself papi.. Could be you..
There's no justification for "over-taxing" a young man of that status. This guy is just 6months into the labor market and what is needed of a good girlfriend is support and neither "taxing" nor nagging.

Any girl who is not ready to stand by him at this stage of his life isn't worth him. Shikena
Re: Gradually Loosing My Girlfriend by obiorathesubtle: 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
There's no justification for "over-taxing" a young man of that status. This guy is just 6months into the labor market and what is needed of a good girlfriend is support and neither "taxing" nor nagging.

Any girl who is not ready to stand by him at this stage of his life isn't worth him. Shikena
I know..

Do you think maybe..

Just maybe he might be making the relationship difficult for her?? 6 months looking for job and all.. His confidence level and everything is dropping..

All the chivalry and whatnot from him could've been stopped..

I'm not justifying her.. He isn't telling us everything.. You're siding him like the girl's feelings aren't important..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop A Picture Of Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / 8 Ways Guys Embarrass Themselves When They Spot Ladies With Big Bosom/Butt / Why Are There More Married Muslim Ladies Than Christain Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.