Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians (13511 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / We’ve Set Up Ad Hoc Committee To Redress NASS Budget, Says Saraki (Photo) / Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Shine1177: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
kaze4blues:

Go back to your village and preach this ur comment to ur clueless leaders.

People like u are agents of division...no room for u in yorubaland.

In the SW,

Only 2 governors are pure muslims, aregbesola and mimiko.

Only 2 govnors are pure christians, fayemi and ibikule amosun.

Fashola and ajimobi are muslims by backgroung but they both have christian wifes.

So where did u get ur own facts from that christians are been relegated in SW.

U see ur life?
Pathetic fool!
Yorubas are sophisticated indeed!

Olusegun Mimiko is a Christian.

Senator Ibikunle Amosun is a Muslim with a Christian wife.

Babatunde Raji Fashola; a Muslim with Christian wife.

Senator Abiola Ajimobi; a Muslim with a Christian wife.

John Fayemi and wife are Christians.

Rauf Aregbesola and wife are Muslim.

Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara) is a Muslim and wife Christian but to talk truth Christians are treated as second class citizens in their own State. I hope the authority will look into this matter.

God bless Nigeria! Anyway GEJ till 2019.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Why do these people like to initiate hatred because of political desire i cant imagine a state predominantly muslims, that is the indigen to have large xtians as the head in gorvernment parastatals. Because the indigens will always be consider first which is what is happening everywhere particularly this our country. If this man is sincere he should also advice the christians predominantly state to share thier offices 50:50 irrespective of the muslims population in such state. For instance, in imo state that i am i hv discovered there are muslims igbos that are educated how many of them do they given appointment the man should evacuate the state if they think they have been cheated before nemesis will catch up with them. What they dont tolerate and they want others to accept it from them it does not speak well

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by omoawori(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2013
Not dat am trying to defend kwara bt how many muslims are in Enugu, Cross-river, Akwa-ibom's state cabinets?
This CAN clown should go and sleep joor
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by abdulkayus(m): 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2013
Yes, we may have Emir has d leader instead of Oba, bt dat doesnt stop us frm being Yoruba. Even d fulani has ppl are cryin abt has been yorubanized, dey dont understanding anytin in fulani again, dey only speak Yoruba and call demselves Yorubas. Even in kano, d emir is nt hausa bt fulani bt dey have been hausanized. D emirship in Ilorin is more incline to d religious aspect cos Ilorin indigenes are 100 percent muslims. Dey prefer d emirship dat Obaship cos d later come wit pagan rituals which ilorites dont want. Dat is y dey are always agaisnt d Obaship propaganda. Dat was wat cause Lawal d second term in 2003 cos he want to chage d emirship by force and ilorites dont want dat.
So, 4get abt all dos propaganda.
Geographically, we may be in d north like Benue and Kogi, bt we are Yorubas, and proud to be Yorubas, and no one can change dat.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by wellheads(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
D guy no get Level joor. Kwara is 85% Muslims so how do you want to have 50% of appointments. Some of the ignorant commentators on NL don't even know the road to Kwara yet na dem talk pass.
Nonsense.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by inosend: 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
fagbalex:

am so so sorry for you. so is it how your brain dey think. this people you're mentioning go to there house majority of there wives are xtians, the governor of kwara, oyo, lagos even the tinubu that you hate his wife is a xtian. in yoruba land there is no any form of discrimination or sentiment. in kwara you mentioned, majority of kwarans are Muslims. almost 70percent are Muslim and they're politically active so the appointment can't be equal, or did you expect them to share appointment 50:50. abeg parkwell joh.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by airfinance(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2013
can somebody tell this man to shut up his mouth instead of looking for political fame by uttering uneccessary statement,if the governor could have a christain wife,i see no reason why he is talking rusbish about what he does not have knwoledge of how the positions were given out.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by inosend: 3:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
[quote author=fagbalex]

am so so sorry for you. so is it how your brain dey think. this people you're mentioning go to there house majority of there wives are xtians, the governor of kwara, oyo, lagos even the tinubu that you hate his wife is a xtian] THAT is the point. THEIR (xtian) role, from the standpoint of the qur'an, is that of second place. So save the white-wash. I REST my case.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by BetaThings: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: God forbid, a Cameroonian receiving a scholarship from a poverty stricken country like Nigeria , to study in strikes ridden country like Nigeria? what is abu zaria? a cattle ranch?

as for ur first sentence ..yeah I like NL ..killing my time and having some fun with my neighbor grin grin

But you can talk on nairaland
I dare you create cameroonland and say this type of thing!
You and your parents would be history
Express yourself in the land of the free. But don't care criticise your overlord - Biya!!
Biya has emasculated men and turn them to yes, yes boys

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by BetaThings: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kingspin: Christians view satan as their enemies but Muslims view them as one. This guys brainwash and incitement statement they got them, and even more dnt allow any other to operate or compete with them worldwide. The next person to kill or attack is always a christian why?. A set of people that could point gun at you to convert to islam or you die, you can understand better now. If Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is still among mulisms today many reforms must have taken place. We cant continue to exist in the past. You imagine, a world led by Iran, Taliban and co and the fear of human right & freedom to other faiths. No faith is seen perfect but reality make the different.No spiritual leader should mislead us to achieve and sult religion private gain .Free yourself people. Religion is a personal thing. Tell ur brothers to take up education(Reform) today is not a Western thing. Stop killing your people who are willing to go to school up Malala. The likes of Qatar's are making waves due to education.

We are still waiting for the authorities of Rivers State University to obey court order and allow a mosques to built by Muslims

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by kampacino(m): 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
CAN OR CANT, whatever you call yourself, must be stupid, kwara is 90 percent Muslims, Go and ask GEJ what religious discrimination Is all about. Religion fanatics should go and sleep or leave the state to your own state,
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Msgamble: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2013
Althought i do nt believe muslim in S.W has relegated xtain why? cos d last set of governor b4 the current one's in S.W are all xtain(except lagos)..buh too bad for kwara gov. they should av been atleast religion sensitive..aboki n their cow(delusional ppl)
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by AustineE1: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
kaze4blues:

In the SW,

Fashola and ajimobi are muslims by backgroung but they both have christian wifes.

U see ur life?
Pathetic fool!
...there you come again,you still havent addressed the points i raised!what do you mean by 'pure muslims' and non pure muslims,that a muslim man marries a beautiful christian lady makes him an un-pure muslim!Muslim yorubas like other muslims are highly polygamous,that one or two of his numerous wives are christians doesn't stop him from being a muslim...and you can see the ease at which your men marry christian ladies but woe betide a christian who dares go for the hand of a muslim girl in marriage,because such a girl may never live to enjoy that marriage.Muslim teachings frowns at such marriage and such intolerance attitude pervades every other facet of their lives,including politics...btw christians like 'Eko Atlantic'(a well known area-boy)who feeds from the crumbs of Fashola and APC wld rather denounce his religion,for a plate of porridge...Yoruba Christians of south-west,shine ur eyes!I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by soyad: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2013
Even university of Ilorin has been turned into an islamic school , muslims and kwarans are considered first before any other , no matter your score .My daughter who scored 72 per cent last year was not admitted while candidates who scored 53 per cent were admitted either because they were kwarans or muslims . In a fair game , her name should have been on the merit list .

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 12, 2013
zebra: LU-PUNNY Media
Besides, Kwara was part of western Nigeria during Regionalism....before they splitted everywhere in Geopolitical zones whatever! @poster: Bros i disagree with this part of ur epistle. U may need to read ur history and geography books again. The area called KWARA state today has always been part of the north. Even when nigeria had just 3 regions, kwara was in the northern region.

Maybeyou should google it. Or check Wikipedia. No time to educate
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
wellheads: D guy no get Level joor. Kwara is 85% Muslims so how do you want to have 50% of appointments. Some of the ignorant commentators on NL don't even know the road to Kwara yet na dem talk pass.
Nonsense.

Just to note, Ilorin Indigenes are almost Hundred percent muslims, while Kwara Indigenes as a whole are roughly split into 50:50.
Even as at now, Ilorin 'Residents' are roughly split into 50:50. So Kwara interms of Religion distribution is just like other Yoruba states.........50:50
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by UDbester(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nna forget dat tin, xtian or no xtian in politics is dia biz not mine. The only tin i kw is dat, all my life i'v been bleeping only muslim girls, and i tell ya, na dem sweet pass joor!
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by siraj1402(m): 5:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Kwara state people should b liberated from the moslems tentacles .
I think before u can do that,u need to liberate imo state people from the Christian tentacles.Mumu.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by afanide: 5:47pm On Sep 12, 2013
URGENT!!! To start your own Importation Business, follow the link http://moneycreation.pw or call Chinedu 08036932174
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Wadeoye(m): 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2013
kaze4blues:

In the SW,

U see ur life?
Pathetic fool!

Who told you Ibikunle Amosun is a xtian?

If you dont know, look for the picture taken at the praying ground during the last Eid Fitri celebration Or watch out for the picture that will come of the praying ground during the forthcoming Eid Kabr.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by coldgate(f): 6:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
How does that affect the....
Lot of the generalty of the Christain population in Nigeria. Please someone should pls. tell oga CAN to sell his jet, use the money to set up a business
where some jobless Nigerians (Christians inclusive) can have a source of livelihood.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by enny09: 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
But d truth is dat if u are a xtian in kwara, having a job will almost b impossible, since all the top officers are muslim they will prefer to give d job to muslim than xtian, untill we appoint on merit we will keep having same problem.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by DjFlamingo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 12, 2013
endtime tinz........repent
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by creativemusic: 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2013
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Wadeoye(m): 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2013
enny09: But d truth is dat if u are a xtian in kwara, having a job will almost b impossible, since all the top officers are muslim they will prefer to give d job to muslim than xtian, untill we appoint on merit we will keep having same problem.

It is only in iboland they discriminate against their own people because of religion. In other parts of the country where we have sane people, you dont see people talk about religion as the basis for employment, etc.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by buoye1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2013
Expensive72: grin grin I thought that state hav'been annexed by the aboki's making it twentieth state of the wild wild north, so I see no reason to complain in a sharia state in th :De north grin
You r M.A.D!!!!!how can Kwara state be for Aboki
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Spray(m): 8:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oga CAN chairmon,, wat re u still waiting for? Cant u go and dethroned d governor? In oda 4 u 2 apoint christains cabinet, nw i knw reason why catholic left dis political forum called CAN,,
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by MomohLawal: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
Oriyomi4success: Why do these people like to initiate hatred because of political desire i cant imagine a state predominantly muslims, that is the indigen to have large xtians as the head in gorvernment parastatals. Because the indigens will always be consider first which is what is happening everywhere particularly this our country. If this man is sincere he should also advice the christians predominantly state to share thier offices 50:50 irrespective of the muslims population in such state. For instance, in imo state that i am i hv discovered there are muslims igbos that are educated how many of them do they given appointment the man should evacuate the state if they think they have been cheated before nemesis will catch up with them. What they dont tolerate and they want others to accept it from them it does not speak well
There is know atom of truth in your write up here. All is garbage.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by MomohLawal: 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
Wadeoye:

It is only in iboland they discriminate against their own people because of religion. In other parts of the country where we have sane people, you dont see people talk about religion as the basis for employment, etc.
Many northern state use religion as a prerequisite for state employment which kwara state belong. Many fanatic, hypocrisy of ilorin indigenes .
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2013
Momoh Lawal:
There is know atom of truth in your write up here. All is garbage.
whether u like it or not that is the truth
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Rexyl(m): 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
Kwara State should know that this kind of disposition is dangerous! It is for tearing apart and pulling down among your people. Should people who are more experienced and qualified be denied of appropriate posts in the state due to sentimental and religious issues there would be danger of secretly eliminating them and rendering those who could be of great benefits useless over the time.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by unmask: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2013
When I saw the topic, I was thinking it was a case of church harassment or something..... But for CAN to issue a threat based on political appointment that's just low.... Show me your leaders and I will tell you who you are.... What is a xtians business supposed to be in politics?.... Couldn't CAN have prayed for intervention?..... It seems most of this leaders will tell us to pray, while they know it won't work..... CAN if ur right hand will cause you to sin cut it off..... And I am sure I don't have to talk about the evils of politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar, Ambode At The London Summit / INEC Bars Phones, Video Recording In Polling Booths During Osun Election / Reps May Order For The Arrest Of Oduah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.