Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians (13504 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / We’ve Set Up Ad Hoc Committee To Redress NASS Budget, Says Saraki (Photo) / Rival APC Seeks Redress Against APC Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2013
ihimami:

I am sure you are just having fun! grin You seems obsessed with Nigerian issues, are you by chance one of those who benefited from Nigerian government scholarship assistance to a struggling neighboring country in ABU Zaria and other higher institutions in Nigeria? grin grin grin.
God forbid, a Cameroonian receiving a scholarship from a poverty stricken country like Nigeria , to study in strikes ridden country like Nigeria? what is abu zaria? a cattle ranch?

as for ur first sentence ..yeah I like NL ..killing my time and having some fun with my neighbor grin grin
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by BinghiNya(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2013
CAN means Corrupt Association of Nigeria or Confused association of nigeria. How many muslims commisioners are in akwa ibom, enugu, ekiti etc. He is a big fool, the CAN chairman

7 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Mustay(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: God forbid, a Cameroonian receiving a scholarship from a poverty stricken country like Nigeria , to study in strikes ridden country like Nigeria? what is abu zaria? a cattle ranch?

Such disrespect angry Na Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria you dey term cattlr ranch faa? shocked Lobatan fun e tongue
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by jejeannetteya(f): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2013
Caleboha: The teachings of Christ in the Bible never approves the show of wrath against a fellow man even in the face of aggression! Never! Jesus said "love your enemies" he also said "be as wise as a serpent, gentle as a dove". Jesus said he is sending us out as sheeps amongst wolves, that exactly depicts the apparent vulnerability of christians hence their total reliance on God. Mr CAN chairman you've lost it, because of your crave for fame and money. You're not representing us!
. I think it's u dt lost it. Jesus is not against people seeking position, in as much as it is done with fairness, truth n just. Righteousness exalts a nation. If people who fears God rules dis nation, this country wil be a lot better. God has given us d power to dominate, if we dnt occupy d position of leadership God has given us, it means we have failed him and we are negligent of whom we are. Remember the book of Romans, it says the whole world is groaning and ernestly waiting for d manifestation of the sons of God. If we fold our hands and do nothing, we would be blamed for not making things right.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by ihimami: 9:58am On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: God forbid, a Cameroonian receiving a scholarship from a poverty stricken country like Nigeria , to study in strikes ridden country like Nigeria? what is abu zaria? a cattle ranch?

as for ur first sentence ..yeah I like NL ..killing my time and having some fun with my neighbor grin grin

Yes a cattle ranch where your guys are being trained to help your country! grin grin grin grin. Continue to enjoy our hospitality, that is what make us great. shocked
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 12, 2013
If this report and analysis id true, then there is a grand plan to reduce the christian population in the state to mere slaves. This should be properly addressed. If not the christians should rise up and take their destiny in their hands.

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2013
ihimami:

Yes a cattle ranch where your guys are being trained to help your country! grin grin grin grin. Continue to enjoy our hospitality, that is what make us great. shocked
my friend there are no Cameroonians in Nigerian, drop the pipe.
BTW, thank u 4 the NL hospitality
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by EkoAtlantic: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Austine.E:
...really religion shldnt be a parameter for appointments but having said this,it is imperative to state that muslims,especially south-west muslims are always quick to argue that their people dont put religion in whatever they do!but they systematically relegate their christian brothers to the backyard in all political affairs,they critize fellow yorubas who are men of God eg TB joshua,Oyedepo,Adeboye etc at every slightest misunderstanding while always supporting and praising their muslim folks,you hardly hear them critisize yoruba sheiks,Imams or Alfas...Yoruba christians shld wake up from their slumber and see the hand-writing on the wall!There is a grand design by the political muslim class to subjugate them,watch how they muslims have dominated every aspect of the yoruba society while they the christians keep following them sheepishly under the guise of progressives.Look at lagos state,i dare a yoruba christian to vie for the governorship position or are they less intelligent,'self-deception is the worst form of deception',shine your eyes!!!APC are now gradually bringing out political actors for the next governorship election and i can tell you that almost all are muslims or are they christians in that region dumbooos without political ambition,thanks to Tinubu and his evil cohorts...christians must face reality or keep on fooling around...muslims are encouraged through their teachings to dominate their environment and must nt allow infidels(christians,atheists,Jews etc)to govern them even if life will be better under such government!so who is deceiving who?

[b]One of the problems of you ibos is that you don't reason before you act or talk. Wonder why every ethnic groups pass you round like calabash and dump you when they are done using you.
One of the reasons you might forever be @$$ licker to any president of this country from any ethnic group, because you don't understand the people you're dealing with, neither do you want to understand them. But you'll rather go ahead with your trademark of empty chest beating of being smart, whereas those that seem dumb checkmate you EVERYTIME.

You claimed that "we the Yoruba christians are being systematically politically relegated by our muslim tribesmen". But out of ignorance and personal aim of causing hatred amidst us forgot that we've produced political leaders from both religions to lead the yoruba race; your nightmare and your most hated yoruba man(Late Chief JEREMIAH Obafemi Awolowo) who is a legend to us and did what no yoruba man has done was a christian, who made us the pacesetter in this present banana republic called Nigeria.
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, the first civilian President from the Yoruba race is a christian and was once the most powerful politician among the yoruba people.
Our Yoruba muslims have NEVER complained of being politically relegated by we christians.
MKO Abiola, a yoruba muslim was also once our political leader whom we(both christians and muslims) loved in his time. We christians never complained of being politically relegated.
Presently, our political leaders are mostly muslim and are in no way causing division which we christians are very cool with because they are doing well in the area which they are elected. We yoruba christians are not complaining.

But you Ibos that are the most divided tribe in Nigeria despite being of one religion are the ones to tell we yorubas that our muslims are systematically politically relegating us. LWKMD...

You people that even claimed christians and jews, lol. Are you living christ's exemplary life. Being known for drug trafficking, 419, rituals and uncountable sins of you people ain't christlike.

You need to understand that we yorubas believe that our political leaders are "soldier com soldier go". We don't give a $h1t of whatever religion our political leaders believe in.

Lastly, I think you should be worried about your tribe and region. My man you people are damn too divided. You need to get united and ready to blend with others irrespective of their differences and believe to smell the seat of power in this backward country called Nigeria.

Have a fruitful day man.[/b]

17 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by mekaboy(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Its all part of the 2015 agenda to ensure that the muslims are in position to influence the votes for a muslim president. They know a christian can easily vote gej.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by herbdull(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2013
Austine.E:
...really religion shldnt be a parameter for appointments but having said this,it is imperative to state that muslims,especially south-west muslims are always quick to argue that their people dont put religion in whatever they do!but they systematically relegate their christian brothers to the backyard in all political affairs,they critize fellow yorubas who are men of God eg TB joshua,Oyedepo,Adeboye etc at every slightest misunderstanding while always supporting and praising their muslim folks,you hardly hear them critisize yoruba sheiks,Imams or Alfas...Yoruba christians shld wake up from their slumber and see the hand-writing on the wall!There is a grand design by the political muslim class to subjugate them,watch how they muslims have dominated every aspect of the yoruba society while they the christians keep following them sheepishly under the guise of progressives.Look at lagos state,i dare a yoruba christian to vie for the governorship position or are they less intelligent,'self-deception is the worst form of deception',shine your eyes!!!APC are now gradually bringing out political actors for the next governorship election and i can tell you that almost all are muslims or are they christians in that region dumbooos without political ambition,thanks to Tinubu and his evil cohorts...christians must face reality or keep on fooling around...muslims are encouraged through their teachings to dominate their environment and must nt allow infidels(christians,atheists,Jews etc)to govern them even if life will be better under such government!so who is deceiving who?
You just don't understand Islam.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Delafruita(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2013
Austine.E:
what are you saying?is kayode fayemi not a christian?is ibikule amosun a muslim?is olusegun mimiko a muslim?even raji fashola's wife is a christian.even the governor of kwara state,fatai's wife is a practicing christian.these CAN folks are just a bunch of nincompoops after a slice of the cake.what business of theirs is it who the governor appoints?kwara is a predominantly muslim state and anyone that thinks otherwise is just naïve.why don't they encourage their counterparts in sokoto,katsina and borno to give those governors same ultimatum?is it because kwara is predominantly yoruba and despite its majority been muslims it has learnt to accomodate other religions.anyone can give an opinion on the internet but those opinion cannot be substituted for fact.my parents are from kwara,I went to university of ilorin and even have a property in offa which I visit whenevr I want to escape lagos stress.I know the facts of kwara which is why I can boldly say this CAN guys are a bunch of jokers

2 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Emmyk(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2013
Expensive72: grin grin I thought that state hav'been annexed by the aboki's making it twentieth state of the wild wild north, so I see no reason to complain in a sharia state in th :De north grin
what is this one saying? undecided Kwara is a yoruba state. 'Not in North'. Forget the geopolitical zone.
You can hardly see hausas in Ilorin, save fulanis who now speak yoruba impeccably. They call 'em GAA. cheesy
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Lilimax(f): 10:29am On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Kwara state people should b liberated from the moslems tentacles .
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 12, 2013
This man is not a Christian and should be impeached! I don't even need the holy spirit to tell me.

God forgive me for judging him grin
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by naijathings(m): 10:37am On Sep 12, 2013
7 days or what will happen?
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by doconair: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2013
as a follower of christ,i am happy because i see it persecution.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my friend there are no Cameroonians in Nigerian, drop the pipe.
BTW, thank u 4 the NL hospitality

In Unilorin where I study, I had three cameroonians in my hostel compound last session.
They were given part-scholarship from cameroon to come study in Naija!

They print documents for us (Other Students) to sustain themselves grin.
I'm sure there will be many of them in other compounds in my hostel and other hostel compounds......and in other Nigerian Universities.

Lest I forget, your fulanis and Niger citizens have invaded our streets! Hijacking and embarrassing us! Yes! They are beggers sad

4 Likes

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by hiltop2: 10:56am On Sep 12, 2013
kaorama: If this report and analysis id true, then there is a grand plan to reduce the christian population in the state to mere slaves. This should be properly addressed. If not the christians should rise up and take their destiny in their hands.

Yea, let them take their weapon destiny in their hands, they will surely be appropriately responded to,
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2013
LU-PUNNY Media:

In Unilorin where I study, I had three cameroonians in my hostel compound last session.

I'm sure there will be many of them in other compounds in my hostel and other hostel compounds......and in other Nigerian Universities.

Lest I forget, your fulanis and Niger citizens have invaded our streets! Hijacking and embarrassing us! Yes! They are beggers sad
the Bulk of Fulani is located in west Africa...they are a mere minority here so my friend stop dashing your people to us besides I have no relation with nigeriens don't know what nigeriens beggars have to do with us . begging is alien to Cameroonians. stop making up stories ..I can believe(tho I don't) Cameroonians doing jobs to sustain themselves but no begging tell that someone else. we don't beg and believe in hard work.
there r more Fulani in Nigeria than any part of Cameroon fact.
last but not the least. There are no Cameroonians in Nigeria. fact. cool
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2013
LU-PUNNY Media:

Lmkmwd......

I used to have one jobless struggling Cameroonian Neighbour as well in Wuse. I think they deported him for constitution nuisance in the neighbourhood cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 12, 2013
speedyboi:

Lmkmwd......

I used to have one jobless struggling Cameroonian Neighbour as well in Wuse. I think they deported him for constitution nuisance in the neighbourhood cheesy cheesy cheesy
keep lying to yourself ..ah ah ....

there are 30.000 Nigerians refuges living in Camps here grin grin grin
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 12, 2013
God forgive me but whoever is at the helm of CAN is maddening.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by mbulela: 11:17am On Sep 12, 2013
wbankz: I like ur christ..i dislike ur christain..ur christain are unlike ur christ...mahanta Ghandi
rubbish quote. If he liked the Christ so much,what stopped him from being a Christian and show the Christians how to be more like Christ?
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: keep lying to yourself ..ah ah ....

there are 30.000 Nigerians refuges living in Camps here grin grin grin

Who cares? That's about 0.00001% of Nigerians

But 50,000 cameroonian Dish washers, sales girls, cleaners and home keepers in Nigeria is about 30% of Cameroonians tongue.

Okay on a less unserious note, quit it! Cameroonians in Nigeria are struggling...so bragging here only makes you sound funny. But what ever makes you happy CIAO smiley

1 Like

Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by mbulela: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2013
CAN is a political pressure group. They are forever dancing to some beat being beat from afar. I could not care less whether the appointees are animist. What matters is that they deliver. After all,the bad roads like Lagos Shagamu and Benin Ore do not discriminate when killing poor folks,yet Tony Annenih fills out 'Christian' on forms when asked his religion.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2013
speedyboi:

Who cares? That's about 0.00001% of Nigerians

But 50,000 cameroonian Dish washers, sales girls, cleaners and home keepers in Nigeria is about 30% of Cameroonians tongue.

Okay on a less unserious note, quit it! Cameroonians in Nigeria are struggling...so bragging here only makes you sound funny. But what ever makes you happy CIAO smiley
there r no Cameroonians in Nigeria.
dude I was having fun anyway ..have a good day, CIAO cool cool
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Oildichotomy(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
Like seriously, We're talking of Kwara state and suddenly Cameroon state shows up... Now i see the relationship
Lwkmd.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2013
save Kwara state
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2013
doncaster: This CAN man must be ibo, we don't care about religion in south west.
Don't let Fulani man hear you. If Kwara is south western, why can't the Yorubas produce an Oba instead of eternal Emir of Ilorin? If you did'nt know, Kwara is North Central.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Vanityupnvanity(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2013
doncaster: This CAN man must be ibo, we don't care about religion in south west.
kwara state is not a south western state, it‘s a north central state therefore kwara is a northern state. M*mu
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Ess: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2013
True Christians should really revisit their CAN leaders, right from the leader to their individual members. It is obvious they have an agenda to introduce religious intolerance to destabilize Nigeria so that GEJ can have his way, just as the shoe-less deception worked for him.
No wonder catholics took their hands off from the national level.

Be smart, the real Christians. And let the Muslims just ignore such rants.
Yorubas should also be careful as they want to divide your unity also. Yorubas have lived for eternity without any religious intolerance and I don't think they will fall for such dangerous propaganda.
Re: CAN Gives Kwara 7-day Ultimatum To Redress Discrimination Against Christians by Hamazz1: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2013
Expensive72: grin grin I thought that state hav'been annexed by the aboki's making it twentieth state of the wild wild north, so I see no reason to complain in a sharia state in th :De north grin
you are a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Must Be Done Before Creation Of State Police / Obasanjo: Drinking Garri With Speed / Buhari Honoured With Leadership Newspaper's Person Of The Year (2015) Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.