Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... (56812 Views)

A Guy Dumps His Fiancee Because She Wasn't Good In Bed, See Tweets / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dre11(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
According to the twitter user who shared the true story, a man takes a new girlfriend out shopping for the first time to a highbrow store and she takes a bag worth N250k which he paid for. But then he gets mad and dumps her. His reasoning - 'a woman should not buy what she can't afford herself on another person's tab'. But then why take her to an expensive store and why didn't he react when she picked the 250k bag?......

Some guys sha

Check his friends tweets here and see what really transpired....

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dre11(m): 9:49am On Apr 24, 2015
More tweets

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dre11(m): 9:50am On Apr 24, 2015
The last set of tweets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by squarelead(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Space booked
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by naijaboiy: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2015
This has got nothing to do with being broke.

A wise lady will not pick a bag of that price even if it's a high brow boutique. I'm pretty sure there are other items there that she could have bought even though they'll be more expensive compared to normal boutique prices. But less than 250k.

Some ladies nor sharp sha. Even if you have high taste can't you pretend for once?

See the way she just let a "Ready made" husband go. cheesy

Good luck next time you hear? grin

308 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by squarelead(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
This land is not for sale.....

Space booked

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by buygala(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2015
The girl didn't like him...

And she saw a chance to 'maga' him... and she took the chance smiley

The mumu angrily calls off a relationship which didnt even exist in the first place.... She happily goes home with her 'plunder' without even begging for forgiveness, or even pretending to be sorry smiley

Perhaps, she is actually reading this thread with her friends, laughing themselves to stupor, mimicking his post-shopping tantrums, and congratulating herself for squeezing such a relatively expensive item from an 'overgrown baby mumu' grin

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by clintino700(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2015
Dont understand d story but if its what I think then its a good reaction....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
Its simple as A.B.C d man is a broke ass, imature nigga n he is a learner in d game. "as 4 me if i was d man, i will dump her but nt at dat time, i will drink two bottles of origin wen we wana hav sex n i will make sure dat i Bleep her n go 4 like 5 rounds b4 dawn in d morning, then afta d sex, i can now dump her.

18 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by imbless: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2015
The girl wan make the guy her personal maga 4life,
That's what u get when u are dating a girl with expensive taste

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2015
why did the guy take her to a highbrow boutique when he knows he doesn't wanna spend?

at least bend down boutique dey yafuyafu along the road

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ivanspring(f): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Why did he take her there in the first place? For window shopping?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by JigsawKillah(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2015
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality

12 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Ivanspring(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
He should have let her know that they were going window shopping...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dulux07(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
opportunist, oju kokoro gals. Smart guy, its a red flag. wheareas some respectful gals, u wil be d one forcing n begging to buy stuffs for them. I mean its d first outing, m sure d guy knows d gal bckground very well, n was suprised, like u dis omo ghetto. Wonder what she will pick on her bday, or valentines day grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2015
imagine!!!

The girl na real "onigbese" he wan put the guy for debt. #250k just for a hand bag that cant carry her sins

If I was in the guy's position, I will never pay for the item.

Na small small den dey start, if to say na car the guy wan buy na so she go point Ferrari ( where DAT Davido wey sing "she know want Ferrari "winkundecided

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by dre11(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
clintino700:
Dont understand d story but if its what I think then its a good reaction....

Tell me which parts you don't understand from the story

3 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by jamex93(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2015
Dupe na ole

her father don ever buy 10k bag for her ne

wey she go carry 250k bag

I like that guy way

red card things

some of this gals

their father salary for 1year no reach 250k

and na them go dey carry expensive things when guy carry dem go out

5 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by clip: 10:07am On Apr 24, 2015
He ran a test for the lady and she failed.
The lady should have suggested another lower boutique, to show she can manage resources.
Can she truly buy the bag for 250k if it is her money?

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by ijustdey: 10:09am On Apr 24, 2015
Ivanspring:
He should have let her know that they were going window shopping...

that would have being the best option
or
do they sell 10,000 naira worth of bag in highbrow boutique

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Islie: 10:14am On Apr 24, 2015
Let me comment before lalasticlala push it to FP

The man should have take her to a normal boutique and taste her taste and not an expensive one where something worth 50,000 would be sold for almost 150,000

1 Like

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by agarawu23(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2015
JigsawKillah:
That's enough reason to call it off?
Smh
Poor men and their mentality
#250k just for a bag? u must be drunk . ppl like you can't spend 2k on a Lady "ode"

102 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by LadyX(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
I think the man wanted to test her. For those saying he's broke you could be wrong because he paid for the bag.

He just wanted to see the kind of wife he was going to marry.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by CR77(f): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by rattlesnake(m): 10:33am On Apr 24, 2015
Ode......she did not commit any offence.....every girl get level too....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by kingstylo01(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Nawa for the guy o! You for no even pay for the bag, just use style leave her for the boutique make we see watin she go do..
250k for one bag.. How much she go dey put inside the bag?

For the girl mind she don catch maga grin

10 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by yurme(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Lol
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
Noted
Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by godoluwa(m): 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
such lady will ruin d lyf of dat guy. even if d guy makes 1m per day, 250k 4 shopping iz 10much

12 Likes

Re: Guy Dumps Girlfriend After Taking Her For Shopping.... by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

[size=17pt]NOTE:pls if you can't assist with a loan and want to render direct financial assistance.you don't have to pay directly to me.
I will appreciate it more,if you pay directly into my school account.
Which you can google urself to comfirm
[/size]

11 Likes 23 Shares

Wtf!!! 250k bag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

After Bbnaija My Girlfriend Will Get The Shock Of Her Life / Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day (Photos) / 8 Things Guys Do That Show Ladies Are In Control Of Their Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.