Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,058 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Attract A Good Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Good Woman (625 Views)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / 12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract A Good Woman by xtgozie(m): 5:57am On Sep 12, 2013
Question:I read your article “How To Spot A Good Woman” but have found it hard to find or attract one. That’s not because I think that there are no good women out there, but because in my experience good women are hard to find here in Seattle. I’ve never really been good with women. I’m not terrible at it either. I can go to a club and easily get women’s phone numbers and even go out on dates with the woman and more. But at some point I lose interest because they’re just not the kind of women I’m looking for to settle down with. On the other hand, my friends and co-workers have on several occasions set me up on blind dates with women they know. Some of them I’ve been very attracted to and want to see again but they never want to see me again. What am I doing wrong and what do I need to do to correct it?
Answer:First of all, I’m saddened by your experience. You sound like a good guy yourself and deserve a good woman.
I think that your problem is not so much that you can’t attract a good woman, but that you are trying to “attract women”. It’s like a hunter who goes to the wildness to shoot animals. There’s plenty of them out there, so he thinks to himself, “I’ll go shoot animals, and just may be I’ll shoot the one I really want. That might be fun (for a while) but in the end he ends up shooting none or shooting the ones he can’t take home because they were just random prey.
Another hunter, does the same but instead of just going to “shoot animals”, he has his mind on a particular animal he wants to take home. He studies it’s habits, and tracks it carefully for days. When he thinks he’s ready, he takes a deep breath, targets and shoots. He knows he may or may not get it in the first shot, but he is confident he has a good chance because he knows “his” unique target....... Continue reading here>> http://coolpenny./2013/09/11/941/

(1) (Reply)

My One True Love Pt(111) / Helpppp / Can You Share Your Toothbrush With Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.