Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

How To Attract A Real Husband Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Attract A Real Husband Material (41885 Views)

9 Pics That Describes A Real Husband,ladies love to marry. / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 8 Signs Of A Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Alot has been put down about the QUALITIES OF AN HUSBAND MATERIAL but nothing really has been written on how to attract such a man smiley

I've heard many girls say, "there are only very few guys who wants to settle down. They are all the same. Sleep and dump you". That's not true!

We have real guys who wants to settle down. It's just that some ladies are quite uninformed as to how to attract such guys. smiley When preparation meets opportunity, success is achieved, they say!

How Do You Attract A Marriageable Guy?

1. Quit Imitating Other Girls- Be Original

Originality is a vital trait every guy wants in his girl. No real guy wants to marry a girl who isn't comfortable with herself. She isn't okay with her looks so goes everywhere on fake " everything"! Such a girl may not find a serious guy.

2. Dressing Unclad To Impress Isn't The Best

I know it's your body and your business but I must say this: If a guy gets to like you first because you exposed your body, it will be damn hard to get him to notice how intelligent you are in other areas. That's where FIRST IMPRESSION really matters a lot. He's been starved. You fed him. He got close to you. He got tired of your food. He looks out. Your guess is as good as mine sad

3. Have A Goal In Life

There are already so many girls without goals. Don't join them. They have decided to get married to a "rich guy" as they say, and bury their career in his wallet. Girl, career ladies may have their own issues but no guy wishes to date a "broke ass" girl too, hehehehe lipsrsealed. If you are broke, enh, at least have a dream, a career... Let it drive the course of your life.
When he sees your passion for something other than money, clothes and sex, he will make a move.

4. Lend A Helping Hand Where Necessary.

Remember we are talking about how to attract the kind of guy whose love for you bypasses your "temporary looks". Having watched " Devious Maids", Season 2: One of the maids caught the fancy of a very handsome man, because of what? She was wholeheartedly helping his dad. Free yourself. Go out of your way and help someone. It's not about attracting anyone but being nice Apart from sex and other usuals, can your guy really call you a HELP? . Nothing moves a guy than a lady helping him in to do what he isn't disposed to do.

5. Be Committed To A Religion

There is something about being a "religious" person, it creates an atmosphere of good expectations. It promises him of something good, at least. Though, there are so many counterfeits here and there grin

6. Disconnect Yourself From Sugar Daddies!

Excuse me! I went to a university where having a sugar daddy was a norm. Flashy cars roll in the girls' hostels every evening. Yet, these girls are praying for a husband material! It's not fair na! Sometimes, Sometimes, the reason some ladies face prolonged single hood is this! So many shit have gone wrong. Mind you: A sugar daddy mustn't be an elderly man!

7. Spend Some Of Your Time With Married Ladies

As earlier quoted: Success is where preparation meets with opportunity. In life, you don't get what you want when you want it. You get it when you've prepared (to an extent) for it. Hanging out with those Ladies kinda build a marital disposition in you, somehow. Getting advice from romance section Ladies can only take you so far.

Hahaha...This is not a Ladies' bashing thread as it were...smiley. Just a thought lipsrsealed

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by blackberries: 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
[size=14pt] fvckking stop bleaching...
how can a guy marry a lady whose skin is brighter than her potentials angry

INSPIRATION-------->TIMAYA [/size]

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
stop forming hard to get
Yea. . . Brother Uche alaba, woo you today, you no gree, Brother Taju vulcanizer woo you tomorrow, you no gree, Brother Mustapha suya seller toast you next tomorrow, you no gree, you don't know you are gettin older day by day! later in future, you will start begging God to give you any man to marry. . . OYO lowa!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by LesbianBoy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
8. Dont use a car while you are single!!!

9. Don't live alone as a single lady

10. Stop watching african magic yoruba

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided after attracting, what should they do to make him propose?!

18 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 8:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
blackberries:
[b] [size=14pt] fvckking stop bleaching...
how can a guy marry a lady whose skin is brighter than her potentials angry

INSPIRATION-------->TIMAYA [/size]
[/b]f
grin wicked!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
LesbianBoy:

Bros...hope everything is alright?

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by ronald4lif(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nice one. That's if they'll learn though.
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kristen12(f): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
I need a husband material, 30yards is enough for me.

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:
undecided after attracting, what should they do to make him propose?!

It's all in the thread...
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
kristen12:
I need a husband material, 30yards is enough for me.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
husband material?? psst.
most guys are douches undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Stereotypes stereotypes and more stereotyping.

You only listed the qualities that would attract you, and not the next man. . . How would this possibly apply to a guy who gives no fvck about religion?

Lmao @ sex is help. I've read enough bullshit to last me the week.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kristen12(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

undecided
Kilode
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by farano(f): 9:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
LesbianBoy:

hmmm
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kristen12(f): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
husband material?? psst.
Shoro niyen

4 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by prettyjo(f): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:

Bros...hope everything is alright?
Lolzz.
help me ask him ooo

3 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by xynerise: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
And what is the guarantee that those ladies that adhered to these points will get married to a "husband material"?

5 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettyjo:
Lolzz.
help me ask him ooo
grin grin his post shocked me..
Hope you would get your own car while still single??
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by LesbianBoy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
kristen12:

Shoro niyen
Oya mi lenu o! grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
EroticAngelina:
husband material?? psst.
Not all... Besides how many guys have you come across that made you reach this conclusion??
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by theorbiters: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
farano:
hmmm
cheesy cheesy you too are surprised at his comment shey?
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by prettyjo(f): 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
theorbiters:

grin grin his post shocked me..
Hope you would get your own car while still single??
Lolzz.
#i pray#
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Slimzjoe(m): 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Always give all Guys a chance
Stop writing them off because they are mummy's Boy or Because they are too nice

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
kristen12:

Kilode

Will 30 yards be okay for you? smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Classyzi, I like your pm smiley
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by kristen12(f): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Will 30 yards be okay for you? smiley
I can manage
LesbianBoy:

Oya mi lenu o! grin grin grin grin
Oshe padi

1 Like

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Always give all Guys a chance
Stop writing them off because they are mummy's Boy or Because they are too nice

Nice one tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:
Classyzi, I like your pm smiley
hmmmm....tnx
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Classyzi:
hmmmm....tnx

But seriously, did she tell you that? grin
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
kristen12:

I can manage

Oshe padi

OK o
Re: How To Attract A Real Husband Material by danbrowndmf(m): 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
You will soon see those one's that will be forming western life saying "MARRIAGE NA BY FORCE"

They will soon be on this thread now,am very sure they are on there way.

but na them find husband pass oh,yet they will come NL and be Forming Hard girl.

E Ma Pe Ni ile baba Yin.sad

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. / When The Man You Are About To Marry Is Wanted By Efcc(photo) / Couple's Traditional Wedding Pose Earns Them Criticisms From Social Media Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.