Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… (1791 Views)

I Am Not A Christmas Goat (Hilarious Church Poster) / Why Wouldn't You Marry A Sister From Your Church? / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Onyenna(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2013
A widower in Brazil, Aparecido Castaldo, 74, has
decided to end his solitutude and marry his pet
goat, Carmelita. She doesn’t speak and
doesn’t want money,” says the father of eight
children – four women and four men from four
different marriages.
Mr Castaldo, who has been in love with the pet for
two years, wanted to be united with his goat
Carmela in a church, by an evangelical minister.
Unfortunately, none of the churches he contacted
with his unusual request wanted to perform the
ceremony.
So Aparecido eventually contacted Toninho do
Diabo (Tom the Devil), an old friend who just
happens to be one of the most famous satanists in
Brazil.
The wedding is now scheduled to take place at
midnight, on October 13, at the Devil’s Church, in
Sao Paolo.
Only our church accepted this love between man
and animal because we have no prejudice, Toninho
said.
The wedding will be followed by a big party on All
Souls’ Day the following day.

Carmelita ate her first wedding dress but has been
found another.
Her husband to be , Mr Aparicedo said: “Whenever
someone says I am doing something wrong I reply
the goat does not speak, ask for money to
go shopping and doesn’t get pregnant – and she
can’t talk.

Source: www.tiwasblog.com/2013/09/photo-man-set-to-marry-a-goat-in-brazil-says-he-loves-her-because-she-cant-get-pregnant-or-ask-for-money.html

Source: www.chidubai./2013/09/12/man-set-to-marry-a-goat-in-brazil/

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Lilamartedi(f): 7:03am On Sep 12, 2013
undecided SMFH..Old man u need Jesus

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 7:20am On Sep 12, 2013
If he listened to the Church: "marriage is between one man and one woman," he would not have degenerated to this level.

But then, if I complain too much, Atheists will say I'm intolerant and bigoted unlike satan who doesnt "have prejudices. "

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 7:25am On Sep 12, 2013
^^

Pls point out the immorality in it
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by labidex(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2013
Seriously u need Allah old man
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by omotayokay: 7:36am On Sep 12, 2013
Hm, end time tinzz!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by tender92(m): 7:37am On Sep 12, 2013
Wait a minute.!
So Wat does his children think about dis disgraceful art? lipsrsealed
Dis is outrageous!

Ret@rded old phool.!

Still on the End Time Things.!!!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2013
Kay 17: ^^

Pls point out the immorality in it

I can point it out, but not to you. Because in the first place, you dont see anything as immoral, or do you?

Everything is okay. Just like satan says. No prejudices, right?

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2013
That's his problem but it seems to worry some other people more.
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by PastorOluT(m): 9:35am On Sep 12, 2013
The last statement caught my attention, 'and doesn't get pregnant', was he sleeping with it?
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2013
Before nko.

Pastor Olu T: The last statement caught my attention, 'and doesn't get pregnant', was he sleeping with it?
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2013
Through your narrow inconsistent moral prism, you'd find bestiality morally wrong.

But I'd say Castaldo's moral views are neither superior nor inferior to yours.
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by EvilBrain1(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2013
People need to learn to stop trying to tell others how to live their lives and mind their own business.

The guy isn't harming any third parties, he's not collecting anybody's money to do it, he's not claiming any government benefits, its not even going to be legally recognized, and it's his goat, so what's the big deal.

You can't impose your mores. and religious beliefs on others. You people should face your own lives and stop judging.
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Would you have these same sentiments if your daughter or mother were sleeping with horse...and dating it...and got pregnant by it?

Kay 17: Through your narrow inconsistent moral prism, you'd find bestiality morally wrong.

But I'd say Castaldo's moral views are neither superior nor inferior to yours.

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2013
italo: Would you have these same sentiments if your daughter or mother were sleeping with horse...and dating it...and got pregnant by it?

You excellently capped my argument!

Your narrow moral views cannot avoid begging the question!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by PastorOluT(m): 8:36pm On Sep 12, 2013
Evil Brain: People need to learn to stop trying to tell others how to live their lives and mind their own business.

The guy isn't harming any third parties, he's not collecting anybody's money to do it, he's not claiming any government benefits, its not even going to be legally recognized, and it's his goat, so what's the big deal.

You can't impose your mores. and religious beliefs on others. You people should face your own lives and stop judging.

We surely are in the endtime, people have suddenly lost sense of everything!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by PastorOluT(m): 8:37pm On Sep 12, 2013
italo: Would you have these same sentiments if your daughter or mother were sleeping with horse...and dating it...and got pregnant by it?

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by UyiIredia(m): 12:23am On Sep 13, 2013
@ Kay 17 & Evil Brain: SMH.

@ topic: I just dey laff !
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 13, 2013
it happens.
with the world being the way it is today, nothing surprises me anymore.
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2013
You need to refresh yourself on the meaning of "begging the question." I didnt make assumptions or conclusions.

I only asked a simple question which you probably cannot answer because you would be against your mother or daughter sleeping with a horse, meanwhile you come here and act like its okay.

Kay 17:

You excellently capped my argument!

Your narrow moral views cannot avoid begging the question!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 3:40pm On Sep 13, 2013
^^ the question was not a simple one, rather a loaded rhetorical question laden with weight of your narrow views. My argument is hingged on the fact that neither of you's view is superior to the other, which leads to the questuon, of what relevance is your question/rhetorical question to my moral views, if it is not intended to juxtapose it to some universal morals?!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 13, 2013
Kay 17: ^^ the question was not a simple one, rather a loaded rhetorical question laden with weight of your narrow views. My argument is hingged on the fact that neither of you's view is superior to the other, which leads to the questuon, of what relevance is your question/rhetorical question to my moral views, if it is not intended to juxtapose it to some universal morals?!
I thought you once considered Naturalism to be the governing factor of morality. Does this follow naturalism?
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by omotayokay: 8:08pm On Sep 13, 2013
I just pity this old fool....I hope God sends him back to the earth as a goat so he would be able to fulfill his wishes well!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2013
Reyginus: I thought you once considered Naturalism to be the governing factor of morality. Does this follow naturalism?

Morality is about "ought to" behaviour, "Naturalism" is about "is" behaviour, therefore "Naturalism" doesn't lead to morality.
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by babestell(f): 5:27am On Sep 14, 2013
Nothing new here....Many women have married men who are "he-goats" in disguise. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 8:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Kay 17: ^^ the question was not a simple one, rather a loaded rhetorical question laden with weight of your narrow views. My argument is hingged on the fact that neither of you's view is superior to the other, which leads to the questuon, of what relevance is your question/rhetorical question to my moral views, if it is not intended to juxtapose it to some universal morals?!

It was a simple "yes or no" question that you are incapable of answering honestly.

It doesnt call for an epistle.
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2013
babestell: Nothing new here....Many women have married men who are "he-goats" in disguise. grin

My sister, nowadays, no be only men o... The kind women wey dey now sef dey vex for town o...lol
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2013
italo:

It was a simple "yes or no" question that you are incapable of answering honestly.

It doesnt call for an epistle.

this is the third time I'm repeating myself! All moral views are equal!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by italo: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2013
Kay 17: this is the third time I'm repeating myself! All moral views are equal!

Even if one man thinks it morally okay to rape a female member of your family?
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Kay17: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
EVEN that!
Re: Man Set To Marry A Goat In Brazil… by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
Kay 17:

Morality is about "ought to" behaviour, "Naturalism" is about "is" behaviour, therefore "Naturalism" doesn't lead to morality.
What do you mean by the terms, 'ought to' ans 'is' behaviour?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Was Born In October’ / Does Tithing Bring The Blessings Of God / Happy 53th Birthday To Prophet Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.