Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? (612 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? / When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by eluquenson(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2013
The question is this...IS IT OK TO DATE SOMEONE YOU WORK WITH??

Will you do it??

Have you done it??

Care to share your experience??

Let's talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by FLYFIRE(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2013
eluquenson: The question is this...IS IT OK TO DATE SOMEONE YOU WORK WITH??

Will you do it??

Have you done it??

Care to share your experience??

Let's talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us first, are you eyeing someone in your office tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by Boss13: 1:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
The stuff scares me. I have like 2 females making huge advances. I am even chatting with 1 now. But I am scared to take it further. Do know if it is good or bad but I know it limits your freedom in the workplace
Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by eluquenson(m): 1:49pm On Sep 12, 2013
FLYFIRE:

Tell us first, are you eyeing someone in your office tongue tongue tongue tongue

Frankly, I don't have now, but I have experienced it before. grin
Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by Godson201333(m): 1:51pm On Sep 12, 2013
You don dey yansh your Old Boss for work during lunch break for toilet? grin grin
Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by Handsomeemmy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2013
I will say it is ok, if you can maturely handle it. Believe me, it comes with a lot of throw backs that may end up causing you the happiness that surround your Job.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by Exponental(m): 4:29am On Sep 13, 2013
There is always a meeting place for people to start off. If u feel u wont be distracted with love, go ahead. If u feel u like playing with girls, dont do cos she wont want it. I have heard of one, dated for 3yrs in d office, no one knew until d iv came out.
Re: Is It Ok To Date Someone You Work With?? by deejay717(f): 4:30am On Sep 13, 2013
No.... But that's just my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Reasons People Get Divorced / Help A Rape Victim / Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.